PDA

View Full Version : Blake bell

soonerfan4life
4/29/2012, 09:55 PM
I heard that Blake was leaving the team has anyone heard anything

goingoneight
4/29/2012, 10:08 PM
As much as people hype him in Norman and only being a year (or hopefully not less) from contending for the starting position; I would hope he's not this anxious to play. Lose a year if you transfer. At least if he stayed he has a chance to get on the field this year. Drew and Kendall look good, but not world-beaters.

IronHorseSooner
4/29/2012, 10:17 PM
I highly doubt it. He's basically a cult hero here and not far from starting. My KU buddy who's linked into just about everything sports-related in this area says that there's nothing to it. My bet is that it is some wishful thinkers from KSTATE or OSU who would start such a thing. The QB that I think we would be concerned with leaving would be Allen, but he's said he's not going anywhere.

badger
4/30/2012, 09:32 AM
I heard that Blake was leaving the team has anyone heard anything

I really hope your 17th post wasn't an attempt to stir up the masses about the potential of losing Belldozer :(

If so, I completely understand. Offseason is boring :P

goingoneight
4/30/2012, 09:44 AM
The "Belldozer" could easily be run by any running back or receiver the way it was ran a year ago. Hell, Norvell said Durron Neal could play "in our direct snap sets" on signing day. The "quarterback" in that set thre what... two passes? 0-2 w/ an interception, IIRC.

C&CDean
4/30/2012, 10:00 AM
Let's wait till we have a link, huh? Sheez.