PDA

View Full Version : Another fess the **** up thread

olevetonahill
4/27/2012, 02:49 PM
Who ELSE has has done this?

Be sittin at the table and when ever the woman ya with aint lookin, ya start stuffing silver ware , and stuff in her purse. then Tell the manager they got a Klepto stealin from em ?:unconscious:

rock on sooner
4/27/2012, 02:55 PM
Who ELSE has has done this?

Be sittin at the table and when ever the woman ya with aint lookin, ya start stuffing silver ware , and stuff in her purse. then Tell the manager they got a Klepto stealin from em ?:unconscious:

Never did that but that's a sure way to not have a second date:congratulatory:

olevetonahill
4/27/2012, 02:57 PM
Never did that but that's a sure way to not have a second date:congratulatory:

Did that to my 1st ex several times
She hated me

Mississippi Sooner
4/27/2012, 03:07 PM
Didn't have to do that with my late wife. She took it as a challenge to take something, might be some silverware, salt and pepper shakers, something from pretty much every place we went. She wasn't a klepto, she just looked at the crap as souvenirs. I wondered why this otherwise normal woman had this fascination with such a petty theft, and then we went to dinner with her mom and her aunt one time. That's when I found out that this game ran in the family. Strange as hell, cause they were all pretty well off financially.

rock on sooner
4/27/2012, 03:11 PM
Did that to my 1st ex several times
She hated me

Slow learner?

olevetonahill
4/27/2012, 03:13 PM
Slow learner?

Naw She hated ME , I hated HER
It was even

Breadburner
4/27/2012, 03:15 PM
I have done this countless times.....!!!...

rock on sooner
4/27/2012, 03:16 PM
Naw She hated ME , I hated HER
It was even

Then I assume it was a no fault divorce...

olevetonahill
4/27/2012, 03:17 PM
I have done this countless times.....!!!...

:unconscious:

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
4/27/2012, 03:32 PM
Didn't have to do that with my late wife. She took it as a challenge to take something, might be some silverware, salt and pepper shakers, something from pretty much every place we went. She wasn't a klepto, she just looked at the crap as souvenirs. I wondered why this otherwise normal woman had this fascination with such a petty theft, and then we went to dinner with her mom and her aunt one time. That's when I found out that this game ran in the family. Strange as hell, cause they were all pretty well off financially.

Wow! I'm glad I've never met anyone in that particular family.

KantoSooner
4/27/2012, 04:00 PM
Try this one. Take a piece of sheet metal (thickly folded aluminum foil will do in a pinch), cut it out in the shape of a pistol, find someone you really dislike who's going on an international trip. Using a razor knife, slit the lining of his briefcase and slide said cutout between the lining and the outer wall of the case, glue the lining back in place, wait.

apparently the TSA types are not much for practical jokes. Especially when the guy in question is swearing up and down that there's nothing in the bag.

Good times, good times.

Similarly, the same disliked person may just find that his briefcase the VERY NEXT TRIP may, just MAY have been rubbed down with a crushed morphine tablet. Makes the little poochies at the airport do that sit-down-and-stare-intently thing that makes their handlers start mumbling into their sleeves.

rock on sooner
4/27/2012, 04:15 PM
Try this one. Take a piece of sheet metal (thickly folded aluminum foil will do in a pinch), cut it out in the shape of a pistol, find someone you really dislike who's going on an international trip. Using a razor knife, slit the lining of his briefcase and slide said cutout between the lining and the outer wall of the case, glue the lining back in place, wait.

apparently the TSA types are not much for practical jokes. Especially when the guy in question is swearing up and down that there's nothing in the bag.

Good times, good times.

Similarly, the same disliked person may just find that his briefcase the VERY NEXT TRIP may, just MAY have been rubbed down with a crushed morphine tablet. Makes the little poochies at the airport do that sit-down-and-stare-intently thing that makes their handlers start mumbling into their sleeves.

Those may be jokes but a smart lawyer might turn them into
criminal mischief.

Turd_Ferguson
4/27/2012, 06:04 PM
My Granny had plenty of cheese shakers and red pepper flake shakers from Jo's pizza...:D

jkjsooner
4/28/2012, 07:44 PM
Had an uncle who would slip condoms in old ladies' baskets at the store and watch their reactions when the checkout person rang it up. Hilarious.

olevetonahill
4/28/2012, 08:28 PM
Had an uncle who would slip condoms in old ladies' baskets at the store and watch their reactions when the checkout person rang it up. Hilarious.

Thats what Im talkin about :adoration: