4/26/2012, 07:14 PM
RGIII to the skins @ 2
:happydance:

CowboyMRW
4/26/2012, 07:15 PM
Hearing that Cleveland just moved up to get the 3 pick

SicEmBaylor
4/26/2012, 07:16 PM
RGIII to the Skins! He was #10 at Baylor, but he's dropped the zero and now he's just #1 BABY! Sic 'Em!

CowboyMRW
4/26/2012, 07:18 PM
Also hearing Jax is trying to move up to 4 and get Blackmon. Sure hope Blackmon falls to the Rams so he can get a very good QB to throw it to him.

Sooner5030
4/26/2012, 07:20 PM
Richardson to the Browns @ 3

blah

CowboyMRW
4/26/2012, 07:21 PM
1st time in NFL history that top 3 Heisman vote getters go 1,2,3?

SicEmBaylor
4/26/2012, 07:21 PM
1st time in NFL history that top 3 Heisman vote getters go 2,1,3?

Fixed.

CowboyMRW
4/26/2012, 07:24 PM
Fixed.

Yea, I said that wrong. I meant go top 3 overall.

Eielson
4/26/2012, 07:24 PM
Also hearing Jax is trying to move up to 4 and get Blackmon. Sure hope Blackmon falls to the Rams so he can get a very good QB to throw it to him.

From Bradford's standpoint, I don't think he'll mind. Kalil at 6 seems like a bargain (the Bucs would take Claiborne).

CowboyMRW
4/26/2012, 07:26 PM
Really, the Rams can't go wrong between Claiborne, Blackmon, and Kalil.

Looks like Blackmon is bound for Jax

Eielson
4/26/2012, 07:27 PM
Looks like Jacksonville just jumped the Rams. I would die of joyous laughter if the picked Floyd. But I think we all know they're after Blackmon. Ah well. I was gonna have trouble cheering for an OSU receiver anyway. Kalil/Claiborne would both be great pick ups.

Sooner5030
4/26/2012, 07:27 PM
Vikes take Kalil @ 4

Blackmon still available.

Eielson
4/26/2012, 07:28 PM
CLAIBORNE CLAIBORNE CLAIBORNE! Do the right thing Fisher!

soonerinabilene
4/26/2012, 07:28 PM
So, I guess Minnesota did the best convincing job ever to make cleveland think they were planning on taking Richardson. I just dont see why you move up 1 spot for a guy that is still going to be there at 4, unless they knew or were told someone else was trying to trade up and get him.

CowboyMRW
4/26/2012, 07:29 PM
Looks like Jacksonville just jumped the Rams. I would die of joyous laughter if the picked Floyd. But I think we all know they're after Blackmon. Ah well. I was gonna have trouble cheering for an OSU receiver anyway. Kalil/Claiborne would both be great pick ups.

While I think Floyd will have a good career, I think that he's too stiff in his hips running routes. Blackmon has his flaws also, but I don't think there near as big as Floyds.

Eielson
4/26/2012, 07:30 PM
So, I guess Minnesota did the best convincing job ever to make cleveland think they were planning on taking Richardson. I just dont see why you move up 1 spot for a guy that is still going to be there at 4, unless they knew or were told someone else was trying to trade up and get him.

I think they were worried the Rams were going to trade up to 3 for Richardson.

Eielson
4/26/2012, 07:32 PM
While I think Floyd will have a good career, I think that he's too stiff in his hips running routes. Blackmon has his flaws also, but I don't think there near as big as Floyds.

I'm in total agreement. Coming in, about the only options I was going to be upset for (as a Rams fan) were if we drafted Floyd or Poe, or possibly a trade down (depending on what else we got).

Sooner5030
4/26/2012, 07:32 PM
Jax take Blackmon @5

Man I had hoped he go somewhere else

Eielson
4/26/2012, 07:33 PM
Rams traded? WTF?!

Sooner5030
4/26/2012, 07:36 PM
Rams just wen to 14 for 45 of dallas

Eielson
4/26/2012, 07:36 PM
Rams traded? WTF?!

It's been about two minutes since we traded, and I'm already freaking out about how long it has taken for us to find out what the Rams got in return.

CowboyMRW
4/26/2012, 07:37 PM
Dallas fans should be extremely happy. Jerry Jones actually did something smart

SunnySooner
4/26/2012, 07:37 PM
Holey hell, the Jags pick someone that might actually catch a ball, and also someone we've all actually heard of!! Awesome. Except crap, this means I now have to cheer for a Mizery QB to throw it to a LosuR receiver. I may need to bump up my good deeds, this feels a bit like punishment. Whatever, just win!!!

Sooner5030
4/26/2012, 07:38 PM
Dallas takes CLaiborne @ 6

Eielson
Rams just wen to 14 for 45 of dallas

Ah okay, that makes a little more sense. Originally I checked the draft board and the Cowboys were listed as having the #5 and #14 picks still. We'll see who is available at 14, but I was really in love with the Claiborne pick. This defense would've been completely revamped over the offseason. This allows us to fill more holes, though. A lot of great picks could be made for this team in the second.

Chuck Bao
RGIII to the Skins! He was #10 at Baylor, but he's dropped the zero and now he's just #1 BABY! Sic 'Em!

I am gonna be a skins fan now. My Dallas loving family will probably disown me. Sic'em, can I come live with you?

CowboyMRW
4/26/2012, 07:41 PM
Holey hell, the Jags pick someone that might actually catch a ball, and also someone we've all actually heard of!! Awesome. Except crap, this means I now have to cheer for a Mizery QB to throw it to a LosuR receiver. I may need to bump up my good deeds, this feels a bit like punishment. Whatever, just win!!!

I wouldn't mind seeing Broyles end up here, as Gabbert would have 3 excellent targets to throw to and MJD to hand off to. Might actually be a decent team.

soonerinabilene
4/26/2012, 07:42 PM
Wow. Jerry made a good first round trade that addresses their biggest issue. What the f#ck is going on???

Sooner5030
4/26/2012, 07:50 PM
OMG...wtf did miami just do.....dolts

CowboyMRW
4/26/2012, 07:50 PM
And worst pick of the draft goes to Miami Dolphins

Sooner5030
4/26/2012, 07:51 PM
On a side note - the B12 is doing pretty well at putting QBs in the league

CowboyMRW
4/26/2012, 07:52 PM
Miami could've waited to the 2nd round and gotten Tannehill.

Eielson
4/26/2012, 07:52 PM
I didn't want Floyd at 6, but I'd be pretty happy with him at 14. I wonder if he'll be available then.

Knippz
4/26/2012, 07:55 PM
Does anyone think Broyles will even get drafted at this point? So sad for him!

Knippz
4/26/2012, 07:56 PM
I didn't want Floyd at 6, but I'd be pretty happy with him at 14. I wonder if he'll be available then.
This

SunnySooner
4/26/2012, 08:02 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing Broyles end up here, as Gabbert would have 3 excellent targets to throw to and MJD to hand off to. Might actually be a decent team.

IKNOWRIGHT?!?!?!? Probably too much to hope for. But our new mustachioed owner seems less shy with the checkbook, a good draft and some pricey free agents...WE COULD BE A CONTENDAHHH!!!!! How can you not root for a team that sports teal, it's fabulous!

Eielson
4/26/2012, 08:13 PM
Philly trades up to grab Cox. I was kinda hoping he'd be there at 14, but Floyd or Decastro will be available at 14.

Sooner5030
4/26/2012, 08:18 PM
cards get floyd.....what do the rams do now?

Eielson
4/26/2012, 08:19 PM
cards get floyd.....what do the rams do now?

Probably Brockers. Maybe Decastro.

Sooner5030
4/26/2012, 08:27 PM
Rams take Brockers.

Eielson
4/26/2012, 08:33 PM
Rams take Brockers.

Not gonna help Bradford at all, and it will probably take a year or two for the Rams to really see what they got, but Fisher just might have the best D-Line in the league in a year or two. Sam's probably gonna get help from at least two of those 2nd rounders, possibly even all three.

Sooner5030
4/26/2012, 08:34 PM
would they consider trading picks for established WRs?

Eielson
4/26/2012, 08:39 PM
would they consider trading picks for established WRs?

They have, but I don't the deal was right for any of them. I think WR is about the last priority Fisher has when building a team, so I doubt they'll give too much up for one. With the DT hole filled, there is a good chance they'll pick two WR's in the second round. Randle and Hill perhaps?

kevpks
4/26/2012, 09:15 PM
Weeden to the Browns. He should have no trouble beating out McBoy.

CowboyMRW
4/26/2012, 09:20 PM
They have, but I don't the deal was right for any of them. I think WR is about the last priority Fisher has when building a team, so I doubt they'll give too much up for one. With the DT hole filled, there is a good chance they'll pick two WR's in the second round. Randle and Hill perhaps?

Randle will be a steal for whomever gets him

soonerinabilene
4/26/2012, 09:29 PM
Cleveland desperately needs line help and wr help before anything else, and they choose a rb and qb. Then Cincy drafts a kid with drug issues. No matter how much the game progresses, some things will never, ever, ever change.

ouleaf
4/26/2012, 09:59 PM
Dallas fans should be extremely happy. Jerry Jones actually did something smart

Pretty bold move to nab arguably the top defensive talent in this year's draft. Thought they addressed some CB concerns with the FA signing of Carr, but will definitely help the secondary. Cowboys still need a lot of help on OL, DL, LB, and S.

bmjlr
4/26/2012, 10:50 PM
Would love to see the Rams pick up Broyles at some point!

prrriiide
4/26/2012, 11:07 PM
WAITWAITWAIT

The Rams need receivers for Bradford to throw to, and linemen to block for him. So the obvious choice is a DT??? WTF? http://planetsmilies.net/not-tagged-smiley-3385.gif

Bradford will have no decent career at StL at this rate. http://planetsmilies.net/not-tagged-smiley-16461.gif

Eielson
4/26/2012, 11:34 PM
Randle will be a steal for whomever gets him

I'm pretty stoked about the guys who are still on the board right now. Tomorrow should be the day that Sam and his supporters have been waiting for. I'd be ecstatic to bring in Randle at #33 and Hill at #39. Hill is raw, but he definitely has elite #1 potential, and I figured somebody would snatch him late in the first just based off of that. If Al Davis were around, I guarantee this guy would be gone. A RB and guard could also be picked tomorrow.

I'm not sold the Rams won't trade down yet again, though. There could be some nice offers for a team wanting Upshaw or Glenn. I'd hate to miss out on Randle, though.

ouwasp
4/26/2012, 11:34 PM
Anybody notice how the players were dealing with the ballcaps handed to them as they went onstage? Some went with the retard flatbill gangsta look, others put a civilized curve into them.

OUbasketball4life
4/26/2012, 11:57 PM
Just curious fellas, Can anyone tell me what exactly made Kendall Wright from Baylor a 1st Round Pick? Measurables are almost identical to Broyles and on the field production has been almost equivalent with a slight edge going to Broyles based on career. Yes, I realize Wright had a good senior year Broyles still had a 1,000 yards receiving before being injured. Take away the injury Broyles suffered and I ask would he have been a first rounder? Broyles biggest knock was his speed and his size. Broyles actually ran a faster 40 time coming off an ACL injury than Wright did at his combine. As far as size goes only thing that separates the 2 are a few LBS. I realize Broyles will probably be a 3rd to 4th rounder (I'm still hoping for 2nd round) but, what did Wright do exactly to separate himself?

Sabanball
4/27/2012, 12:03 AM
Interesting 1st round--All 32 picks were from FBS schools--that is very unusual. SEC had 9 picks, next in line was the Big 12 with 5.

East Coast Bias
4/27/2012, 07:22 AM
Not gonna help Bradford at all, and it will probably take a year or two for the Rams to really see what they got, but Fisher just might have the best D-Line in the league in a year or two. Sam's probably gonna get help from at least two of those 2nd rounders, possibly even all three.
Not sure how all of this points to good drafting by the Rams? They trade down from #2 to get the 3rd DT chosen? I hope they have a good plan up their sleeve for the later rounds. On the face of it this doesn't look like smart strategy.

Eielson
4/27/2012, 08:28 AM
Not sure how all of this points to good drafting by the Rams? They trade down from #2 to get the 3rd DT chosen? I hope they have a good plan up their sleeve for the later rounds. On the face of it this doesn't look like smart strategy.

Which would you prefer; Brockers, a first rounder next year, a first rounder the following year, a high second rounder this year, and a high-mid second rounder this year...or Trent Richardson? Those two first rounders could be potentially very high, and it should be very obvious that the Rams made the right choice. The Rams had several holes to fill, and one guy wasn't going to do that. Regardless of the fact that Brockers was the third DT taken, the only DT who might have been higher on their draft board was Fletcher Cox. On a team that went 2-14, I'd much rather fill 5 holes than 1.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/27/2012, 08:59 AM
Just curious fellas, Can anyone tell me what exactly made Kendall Wright from Baylor a 1st Round Pick? Measurables are almost identical to Broyles and on the field production has been almost equivalent with a slight edge going to Broyles based on career. Yes, I realize Wright had a good senior year Broyles still had a 1,000 yards receiving before being injured. Take away the injury Broyles suffered and I ask would he have been a first rounder? Broyles biggest knock was his speed and his size. Broyles actually ran a faster 40 time coming off an ACL injury than Wright did at his combine. As far as size goes only thing that separates the 2 are a few LBS. I realize Broyles will probably be a 3rd to 4th rounder (I'm still hoping for 2nd round) but, what did Wright do exactly to separate himself?

Speed as Wright ended up running great times in his team workouts...Wright is similar in height and weight but a different build..Broyles is a slot receiver and Wright was played at a 1 and can probably play a 2 in the NFL..I, however, think Wright is one of the most over valued players in this draft...

stoops the eternal pimp
4/27/2012, 09:00 AM
Which would you prefer; Brockers, a first rounder next year, a first rounder the following year, a high second rounder this year, and a high-mid second rounder this year...or Trent Richardson? Those two first rounders could be potentially very high, and it should be very obvious that the Rams made the right choice. The Rams had several holes to fill, and one guy wasn't going to do that. Regardless of the fact that Brockers was the third DT taken, the only DT who might have been higher on their draft board was Fletcher Cox. On a team that went 2-14, I'd much rather fill 5 holes than 1.

This is correct...

stoops the eternal pimp
4/27/2012, 09:03 AM
And the Jags valued Blackmon more than the Rams did...I posted this on my facebook pre draft and got a little flack for it because I had the Jags taking him....

Here was my pre draft mock...

1 Colts-Luck QB
2 'Skins-Griffin 3 QB
3 Vikings- Kalil LT
4 Browns- T Rich RB
5 TB- Clayborne CB
6 Rams- Fletcher Cox DT
7 Jags- Blackmon WR
8 Fins- Tannehill.. QB Sherman being new OC, they will reach here
9 Panthers- Coples DE
10 Bills- Gilmore CB
11 Chiefs-Poe DT
12 Seahawks- Kuechly LB
13 Cards- M Floyd WR
14 Cowboys-Brockers DT
15 Eagles- C Jones DE
16 Jets- M Barron SS
17 Bengals- Upshaw DE
18 Chargers- M Ingram DE/OLB
19 Bears- Mercilus DE
20 Titans- Kirkpatrick CB
21 Bengals- Glenn G
22 Browns- Martin LT
23 Lions- Jenkins CB
24 Steelers- Hightower LB
25 Broncos-Wright WR
26 Texans-Irvin OLB/DE
27 Patriots-Smith SS
28 Packers-McClellin DE/OLB
29 Ravens- Konz G/C
30 49ers- Fleener TE
31 Patriots-Worthy DT
32 Giants- Perry OLB/DE

East Coast Bias
4/27/2012, 09:10 AM
Admittedly I am like most fans, I would like to win NOW. All that next year and the year after stuff is nice but Sam needs some help now and its no secret what they need. There are many avenues to securing talent and other teams have traded for WR's, signing free agents etc and the Rams were passed by on all of that. They signed a CB? Maybe these guys know what they are doing and have a plan for he next few years, lets hope so. Some of the other teams (Cowboys-Patriots) were able to draft for needs and get impact players in the first round, the Rams had their chance as well. Not impressed so far with Rams preseason moves or draft picks. I hope they shine in round 2 and 3.

Curly Bill
4/27/2012, 09:14 AM
The Rams are a very bad team and are stockpiling high draft choices. Sounds like they're being very smart to me. There was no single player in this years draft that was going to make them much better.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/27/2012, 09:51 AM
Getting Blackmon at 6 would not make them a winner now...

Also, look for a trade between the Packers and Browns today for Colt McCoy

Soonerwake
4/27/2012, 09:55 AM
I am now turning in my Dolphins fan card.

Curly Bill
4/27/2012, 10:00 AM
I am now turning in my Dolphins fan card.

U like me? Think Tannehill is gonna be a colossal FAIL?

Soonerwake
4/27/2012, 10:13 AM
U like me? Think Tannehill is gonna be a colossal FAIL?

Absolutely.. I have seen nothing out of him that is impressive. He is the most over-valued player in the draft. He was picked because Sherman is the OC. Then again, the Dolphins haven't had a decent QB since Dan the Man retired, so I guess this is normal.

Curly Bill
4/27/2012, 10:30 AM
Absolutely.. I have seen nothing out of him that is impressive. He is the most over-valued player in the draft. He was picked because Sherman is the OC. Then again, the Dolphins haven't had a decent QB since Dan the Man retired, so I guess this is normal.

Yup, I'm no expert, but I don't get it???

stoops the eternal pimp
4/27/2012, 10:56 AM
I think it's because Tannehill has a lot of raw skills that really didn't have time to develop in college..With a familiarity with Sherman's offense, I think it's definitely an upgrade over anything they've put on the field in the last several years..

Salt City Sooner
4/27/2012, 11:26 AM
Sam did get some help last night; it just wasn't the kind that the OU fanbase wanted to see. St. Louis ranked 31 out of 32 teams in rush D last year. Does anybody here remember Demarco ripping them for 250+ on the ground? Take a look at their box scores & you'll see that he may have been the biggest example, but he was far from the only back to have a big game against them. Sam can't do anything when he's stuck over on the sideline because the Ram D can't keep the opposing O from chewing the clock up in chunks. Like Eilson said, they've got a TON of holes to fill. This is one of the deeper drafts I've seen in recent memory in terms of solid talent, & they've got 3 of the next 13 picks in that deep draft. They still have to hit on those picks, but they've set themselves up nicely.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/27/2012, 11:33 AM
They still have a shot a number of good WRs including Alshon Jeffery...

Salt City Sooner
4/27/2012, 11:39 AM
I also forgot the fact that one of those 3 picks they have in the 2nd round is the first pick of that round. Teams have had the night to digest what's happened to this point & may well be willing to sweeten the pot (say, a 1st rounder next year) to get the Rams pick for a guy that they didn't think would be there at this point (i.e. Upshaw or Glenn)

Curly Bill
4/27/2012, 11:43 AM
I think it's because Tannehill has a lot of raw skills that really didn't have time to develop in college..With a familiarity with Sherman's offense, I think it's definitely an upgrade over anything they've put on the field in the last several years..

Sounds like Ryan Leaf without the experience.

I'm still calling it: Tannehill will be colossal FAIL!!!

stoops the eternal pimp
4/27/2012, 11:52 AM
Nothing like Ryan Leaf....Ryan Leaf was/is incredibly immature and displayed no effort to gett better..

Even if he is a fail, those 2 aren't anywhere close to the same type of player.

Curly Bill
4/27/2012, 12:01 PM
Nothing like Ryan Leaf....Ryan Leaf was/is incredibly immature and displayed no effort to gett better..

Even if he is a fail, those 2 aren't anywhere close to the same type of player.

I'm not gonna argue the maturity issue with regards to Leaf that's for sure. I was more speaking to the skill level, though that may not be too accurate either - at least Leaf had some somewhat perfected skills.

OULenexaman
4/27/2012, 12:31 PM
And the Jags valued Blackmon more than the Rams did...I posted this on my facebook pre draft and got a little flack for it because I had the Jags taking him....

11 Chiefs-Poe DT So what made you made you think Poe to KC??.......this one has everyone here in KC head scratching.

starclassic tama
4/27/2012, 01:16 PM

1 Colts-Luck QB
2 'Skins-Griffin 3 QB
3 Vikings- Kalil LT
4 Browns- T Rich RB
5 TB- Clayborne CB
6 Rams- Fletcher Cox DT
7 Jags- Blackmon WR
8 Fins- Tannehill.. QB Sherman being new OC, they will reach here
9 Panthers- Coples DE
10 Bills- Gilmore CB
11 Chiefs-Poe DT
12 Seahawks- Kuechly LB
13 Cards- M Floyd WR
14 Cowboys-Brockers DT
15 Eagles- C Jones DE
16 Jets- M Barron SS
17 Bengals- Upshaw DE
18 Chargers- M Ingram DE/OLB
19 Bears- Mercilus DE
20 Titans- Kirkpatrick CB
21 Bengals- Glenn G
22 Browns- Martin LT
23 Lions- Jenkins CB
24 Steelers- Hightower LB
25 Broncos-Wright WR
26 Texans-Irvin OLB/DE
27 Patriots-Smith SS
28 Packers-McClellin DE/OLB
29 Ravens- Konz G/C
30 49ers- Fleener TE
31 Patriots-Worthy DT
32 Giants- Perry OLB/DEwow, this was pretty much money

badger
4/27/2012, 01:34 PM
Fun little thought: Since Colt McCoy has now been usurped by Old Man Weeden, will whorn be the only Big 12 championship team without a current starting NFL quarterback?

OU: Sammie
OSU: Old Man
KSU: Josh Freeman (Bucs)
A&M: Tanny (just drafted by the Fins... poor Fins)

:mack:

PS: Let's omit CU and NU because they've been outta the Big 12 for an entire year now

cccasooner2
4/27/2012, 05:42 PM
In an interview with Luck today on the NFL network, it was amazing how many 'you know's he could put in a sentence.

SoonerorLater
4/27/2012, 05:44 PM

Let me see... here is Tannehill with his wife after being selected in the first round of the NFL Draft.
Fail isn't the first thing i think of.

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ryan-tannehill-wife-lauren3.jpg

Sooner5030
4/27/2012, 06:20 PM
she needs to eat a bunch of ice cream! Is she Ethiopian or something?

SoonerorLater
4/27/2012, 06:37 PM
she needs to eat a bunch of ice cream! Is she Ethiopian or something?

I don't think most men's greatest fear is that their wives won't be able to pack on a few pounds.

olevetonahill
4/27/2012, 06:43 PM
Let me see... here is Tannehill with his wife after being selected in the first round of the NFL Draft.

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ryan-tannehill-wife-lauren3.jpg

Havin a HOT bitch dont make him a Great QB

SoonerorLater
4/27/2012, 06:47 PM
Havin a HOT bitch dont make him a Great QB

No, but it does show me that Ryan Tannehill knows how to bring home the trophies.

Sooner5030
4/27/2012, 06:52 PM
I don't think most men's greatest fear is that their wives won't be able to pack on a few pounds.

It looks unhealthy.....kinda like HIV and Meth chicks look. Eat a steak....get a rack and and *** then we can consider her hot.

cccasooner2
4/27/2012, 07:42 PM
Broyles 1st Sooner picked. Lions 22nd pick 2nd Round

oumartin
4/27/2012, 07:42 PM
She's hot. she has odd legs but she's still hot. if you say otherwise you are lying.

All_Day_28
4/27/2012, 07:45 PM
Ryan should have a decent career playing across from megatron.

All_Day_28
4/27/2012, 07:47 PM

Maybe she say dollar signs??

Soonerwake
4/27/2012, 08:57 PM

So, using this type of thinking, the size of his car equates to his ability to read defenses.. Yep, that makes sense....

My point was that in the games I saw of his, with my untrained eye, he never appeared to be overly accurate, didn't see a lot of check-downs, etc. he is athletic and looks the part (and has a hot wife). So, I will make my judgement that the Dolphins would have been better off getting a QB later like Russell Wilson or the kid from Boise.. Heck, hurts to say but I would rather have Weeden. The drop-off between the top 2QBs and everyone else is Grand Canyonesque.

AlboSooner
4/27/2012, 09:04 PM
Unlike Bradford's girl, this one looks skinny and like a grown woman. May God bless their marriage, and aesthetically speaking, she is a 10. Symmetry and femininity melted beautifully.

bluedogok
4/27/2012, 09:53 PM
I think there was a graphic up yesterday that the Dolphins have had 20 different starting QB's since 1999.

I think you take the best player available, drafting strictly for need can get you into trouble if the player is a bust. You can always you athletes, either on the field or as trade material. The Rams have so many holes to fill they can pretty much draft any position and justify it as a "need".

sooner KB
4/28/2012, 07:36 AM
Unlike Bradford's girl, this one looks skinny and like a grown woman. May God bless their marriage, and aesthetically speaking, she is a 10. Symmetry and femininity melted beautifully.

I'll say. That girl pictured with Bradford is a fatso.

cccasooner2
4/28/2012, 09:31 AM
.....So, I will make my judgement that the Dolphins would have been better off getting a QB later like Russell Wilson ....

Here's his GF.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1087006/argg.gif

delhalew
4/28/2012, 09:32 AM
Bleached blond, hours in a tanning booth, no curves...no thanks.

Lott's Bandana
4/28/2012, 11:27 AM
Bleached blond, hours in a tanning booth, no curves...no thanks.

And an oft-practiced pose for the camera. This stuff grows in Texas suburbs like prairie grass.

colleyvillesooner
4/28/2012, 11:30 AM
Panthers just traded up to get Frank Alexander. Really thought a Ronnell would go next.

ouleaf
4/28/2012, 12:07 PM
Thought it was interesting that Washington picked another QB, Cousins from Mich. St. Would be pissed off if I were RG3.

Donald Stephenson also got picked up in the 3rd round by the Chiefs. Fleming also went in the 3rd round to the Cardinals....Didn't see those mentioned yet.

Spray
4/28/2012, 12:14 PM
Thought it was interesting that Washington picked another QB, Cousins from Mich. St. Would be pissed off if I were RG3.

Donald Stephenson also got picked up in the 3rd round by the Chiefs. Fleming also went in the 3rd round to the Cardinals....Didn't see those mentioned yet.

I think that Cousins would be the pissed off one. You just got drafted to be no better than a backup.

trwxxa
4/28/2012, 12:37 PM
I think that Cousins would be the pissed off one. You just got drafted to be no better than a backup.

He is no better than a backup anyway. I don't get the hype over Mich. St. QB's.

Ronnell goes to Detroit at 125.

SoonerorLater
4/28/2012, 02:21 PM
He is no better than a backup anyway. I don't get the hype over Mich. St. QB's.

Ronnell goes to Detroit at 125.

Detroit got a bargain this late in the 4th round with Lewis. They got the LB with the best bench press and the second best shuttle time. At this spot he would be worth it as an impact special teams player alone.

VA Sooner
4/28/2012, 06:21 PM
Ronnell is going to be a beast there in Detroit. Alongside Suh...

Travis going to Detroit will be good as well... hope he can get his foot better and start making his way up the ladder... the kid has heart.

EatLeadCommie
4/28/2012, 06:57 PM
Rams got a very good and productive player in Chris Givens in the 4th round. He will start next season.

Sabanball
4/28/2012, 07:22 PM
"Man, the BCS Championship Game was so awesome. You had to be there" - Trent Richardson, Cleveland Browns running back, to Brandon Weeden, former Oklahoma State and now Browns QB, every day in practice.

Eielson
4/28/2012, 08:00 PM

Yeah, they seem really high on Quick, and it looks to me like he was the guy they were planning on at receiver all along. Is there anything to worry about for this guy other than the fact that he played against low-level competition and may take some time learning the playbook? I knew nothing about this guy at the start of yesterday, but from what I'm hearing he's big, strong, fast, a good blocker, matched up well at the senior bowl, and catches everything thrown his way. You think this guy really could be the next T.O.?

Statalyzer
4/29/2012, 12:21 AM
Detroit got a steal in Travis Lewis. I doubt he'll be a superstar but he will be way way better than your average 7th rounder.

Scott D
4/29/2012, 09:15 PM
The Lions have big plans for Ronnell. Travis' PT will be dependent upon his ability to work off of blocks to be involved in plays. Broyles will be 'replacing' Burleson in the near future.

Salt City Sooner
4/29/2012, 11:51 PM
I think my Bengals must've tied up Mike Brown & tossed him in the closet for 3 days again. That's 3 straight drafts that they've just KILLED it.

cccasooner2
4/30/2012, 02:09 PM
.....Fail isn't the first thing i think of.

Dudley Do-Right and Nell was my first thought.

BoulderSooner79
4/30/2012, 03:47 PM
Dudley Do-Right and Nell was my first thought.

LOL - and as I recall, Nell was more interested in Dudley's horse than Dudley. One of those adult joke things they used to slip into cartoons.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/30/2012, 03:52 PM
I think it's 50/50 T Lewis makes the roster..

stoops the eternal pimp
4/30/2012, 03:59 PM
First, I think the Rams had a excellent draft.. People got their panties in a wad over them missing out on Blackmon, but I am against taking a WR that early unless he is a can't miss superstar...I like Blackmon and think he has a great career ahead, but I think they made a great move..

Quick has all the makings of a #1 WR...Nice big target (6'4 220)..The Bills only brought in 2 WRs for pre draft interviews and workouts: Blackmon and Quick...He resembles TO physically but that's about it..If he gets in and works on his routes(lousy) and adjusts to bigger, faster corners, he could be a steal..If he is happy with his paycheck, then it will be another failed WR pick by the Rams.

Eielson
5/5/2012, 09:02 PM
I heard today that the Rams had Quick above Floyd on their draft board. I knew they were big on Quick, but I'm surprised to hear that. I'm guessing this means he was their #2 guy at WR.

Salt City Sooner
5/6/2012, 05:50 PM
I'm betting Floyd getting busted on booze related charges 3 times didn't exactly elevate his status to stellar in their eyes.

Eielson
5/6/2012, 10:31 PM
I'm betting Floyd getting busted on booze related charges 3 times didn't exactly elevate his status to stellar in their eyes.

I would say I agree with you, but if you look at the picks they made in the first four rounds, it's a little scary. Janoris Jenkins had so many issues that he got kicked out of even Florida (top 10 pick dropped to second round based on character). Trumaine Johnson was also a big concern for character (1st round talent drafted in the 3rd). Givens (2nd round talent picked in 4th) and Pead weren't exactly the best-behaved kids either. Hopefully Fisher can get these kids in line, but he has his work cut out for him.

EatLeadCommie
5/7/2012, 09:28 AM
I follow Wake Forest closely, and I'd never heard of Givens having character issues. I think he may have been suspended for a game a few years ago. Not a big deal.

Eielson
5/7/2012, 04:33 PM
I follow Wake Forest closely, and I'd never heard of Givens having character issues. I think he may have been suspended for a game a few years ago. Not a big deal.

I didn't really hear much about Givens or Pead, but I did hear they each had some small concerns. Johnson and Jenkins were the major concerns.