PDA

View Full Version : Apologies...

Tulsa_Fireman
4/16/2012, 04:09 PM
Let's quit screwing around here, gang. Post your most heartfelt, politically motivated apology. Let's heal the gaping wounds of bitter opposition and find the peace and harmony of reaching across to your fellow man and apologizing.

Let's apologize.

Example being, Mr. Qaddafi, I'm sorry your people jabbed you in the anus with a knife.

Aaaaaaaaaaand GO!

SouthCarolinaSooner
4/16/2012, 04:27 PM
Mr Reagan, sorry you forgot to duck

KantoSooner
4/16/2012, 04:32 PM
North Korea, I'm sorry about......

No I'm not. Not really.

rock on sooner
4/16/2012, 04:37 PM
Mr Bin Laden, so sorry about not knocking....

KABOOKIE
4/16/2012, 04:52 PM
Barack, I'm sorry you're the most racist president ever.

SouthCarolinaSooner
4/16/2012, 05:05 PM
Barack, I'm sorry you're the most racist president ever.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ysyUlhKDqG8/T0WQKx05XtI/AAAAAAAABqw/jDoaWAxP-NY/s1600/president07+Andrew+Jackson+8x8+72.jpg

I'm sorry the Indians exist

East Coast Bias
4/16/2012, 06:16 PM
I really apologize for LMAO when Bill Maher called Bush the "Cowboy from Toy Story"..

Chuck Bao
4/16/2012, 06:46 PM
I really apologize for LMAO when Bill Maher called Bush the "Cowboy from Toy Story"..

Heh! I apologize for ever mentioning President Bush's name in an economics thread because we all should know that everything that is wrong with the world is President Obama's fault.

hawaii 5-0
4/16/2012, 09:02 PM
I apologize that Obama isn't a stronger leader and expose the TeaBaggers in the House for their do-nothing policy.

5-0

Turd_Ferguson
4/16/2012, 09:07 PM
I'm sorry that Democrats have sand in their vaginas and cry themselves to sleep at night knowing what kind of a ****tard they elected into the WH.

olevetonahill
4/16/2012, 09:19 PM
Mr Reagan, sorry you forgot to duck

Im sorry yer still breathing

Breadburner
4/16/2012, 09:44 PM
Mr.Hussain I'm sorry your head popped off when you were hung....It was an amature move...!!

AlboSooner
4/16/2012, 10:26 PM
Dick I'm sorry. ~ Hunting buddy.

StoopTroup
4/17/2012, 01:10 AM
I'm sorry my Dad didn't get me a sweet deal like Dubya got after HS. My Father believed his kids should figure out a way to make it on their own.

Thanks Dad.

okie52
4/17/2012, 06:45 AM
I'm sorry that the left berates domestic engineers.

OULenexaman
4/17/2012, 08:17 AM
Dear America......we are sorry for distorting the actual facts and leading you to believe what we wanted you to.

Your friend the Main Stream Media.

SouthCarolinaSooner
4/17/2012, 12:40 PM
Im sorry yer still breathing
Internet tough guy strikes again

Curly Bill
4/17/2012, 12:46 PM
Internet tough guy strikes again

Naw man, Vet's tough for real. I once saw him kill a grizzly using nothing but his bare hands and a willow switch!

Midtowner
4/17/2012, 12:46 PM
We're sorry for all of those email forwards. We were totally kidding. Can't believe so many couldn't figure out it was satire.

--sincerely, whoever is writing all of those nutty right wing email forwards that keep showing up here

Turd_Ferguson
4/17/2012, 12:47 PM
Internet flying dickwheel strikes again.

olevetonahill
4/17/2012, 01:02 PM
Naw man, Vet's tough for real. I once saw him kill a grizzly using nothing but his bare hands and a willow switch!

Internet flying dickwheel strikes again.

Naw He aint a "Flying Dickwheel" Flying Dickwheels all have Assault rifles.

I love it that its so easy to pour sand in their VaJayJays

C&CDean
4/17/2012, 01:03 PM
I'm sorry that I opened this ****ing thread.

SouthCarolinaSooner
4/17/2012, 01:11 PM
I love it that its so easy to pour sand in their VaJayJays
I ain't the one off and threatening people, hell I'm still waiting for you to whoop my *** at a tailgate like you said!

Curly Bill
4/17/2012, 01:48 PM
I ain't the one off and threatening people, hell I'm still waiting for you to whoop my *** at a tailgate like you said!

You ain't even a grizzly bear. Vet wouldn't need the willow switch.

olevetonahill
4/17/2012, 02:20 PM

Have ya ever showed up?
Dint think so

Oh and where did and when did I threaten you

SoonerProphet
4/17/2012, 02:34 PM
http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/misc-got-a-badass-over-here-l.png

olevetonahill
4/17/2012, 02:36 PM
If I member right I Bot you a drank Prophet :adoration:

Soonerjeepman
4/17/2012, 03:06 PM
Dear American people,

I'm sorry my "hope and change"...really ended up being a disastrous hope and change...better luck next time!!!

Sincerely

BHO

PS..A vote for Obama is a vote for "change"!!!

SouthCarolinaSooner
4/17/2012, 03:15 PM
Have ya ever showed up?
Dint think so

Oh and where did and when did I threaten you
You just get tougher and tougher! Some oldass thread, don't think search works to well so probably can't find it, don't really care enough either.

Besides, I'm a liberal *****, not a real man. Hell, I've never even killed someone before!

Turd_Ferguson
4/17/2012, 03:19 PM
What a moran...

SouthCarolinaSooner
4/17/2012, 03:21 PM
What a moran...
Shouldn't you be balls deep in olevet right now? Or visa versa might be more accurate.

olevetonahill
4/17/2012, 04:34 PM
Shouldn't you be balls deep in olevet right now? Or visa versa might be more accurate.

Sounds like you be a bit jealous.

SouthCarolinaSooner
4/17/2012, 04:36 PM
Sounds like you be a bit jealous.
More than a bit...

olevetonahill
4/17/2012, 04:38 PM
More than a bit...

Ok then If I ever see ya at a TG Ill give ya a Good ****in instead of an asswhoopin , hows that?

KantoSooner
4/17/2012, 04:41 PM
Is this where someone claims that it'll all be worthless without pics?

OULenexaman
4/17/2012, 04:41 PM
BAM!!

OULenexaman
4/17/2012, 04:42 PM
DOUBLE BAM

SouthCarolinaSooner
4/17/2012, 04:43 PM
Is this where someone claims that it'll all be worthless without pics?
They don't call it a tail-gate for nothin

XingTheRubicon
4/17/2012, 05:18 PM
Are the stand your ground laws at a tailgate?

olevetonahill
4/17/2012, 05:19 PM
Are the stand your ground laws at a tailgate?He seems willin so I hope he stands er Bends over and takes it like a Nice girl.

Turd_Ferguson
4/17/2012, 05:21 PM
I think there's a "grab your ankles" ordinance at the TG...Last time I was there, so was STEP...and that boy can hit Ctl+Alt+Del with one hand...so I stayed out around the buffer zone.

soonercruiser
4/23/2012, 11:06 PM
I'm sorry that all the libs and regressives on the site will be defending Obama up to the election by deflecting attention away from the real issues and his miserable record as POTUS.

Chuck Bao
4/23/2012, 11:14 PM
I think there's a "grab your ankles" ordinance at the TG...Last time I was there, so was STEP...and that boy can hit Ctl+Alt+Del with one hand...so I stayed out around the buffer zone.

I'm sorry that I've never met STEP if he can hit Ctl+Alt+Del with one hand. Re-booting is not easy.

SicEmBaylor
4/23/2012, 11:25 PM
I'd like to apologize to President Clinton. I did a large part of my growing up in the 90's. I became highly interested in politics in 4th grade, and I naturally gravitated to the right. Bill Clinton was the boogeyman. I wasn't scared of a monster coming into my room at night -- I was scared of Janet Reno breaking down my door with her jackbooted fascist thugs from the ATF. Bill Clinton was Satan incarnate.

HOWEVER, I am far far more objective and far far less partisan today than I used to be. Long gone are the days since I passed out Dole/Kemp buttons in 8th grade. No, today I am able to take a look back and put the 90's and President Clinton's administration into into its proper context.

First, a caveat: I still absolutely positively do not approve of his Justice Department or Janet Reno. I think they were as big a threat to the liberty of the individual American than anyone in the post war era notwithstanding the current administration. Having said that, President Clinton was also the most conservative President since Ronald Reagan.

He kept the size of government in relative check.
He balanced the budget.
He oversaw a booming economy.
He passed welfare and other social reforms.
Aside from ill-conceived and minor nation building, he kept the projection of American power abroad in check.

All of this is far far more conservative than the actions of his successor whose policies were in stark contrast. For all of those reasons, I apologize.

goingoneight
4/23/2012, 11:43 PM

Sorrrrry...

ouwasp
4/23/2012, 11:47 PM
I'm sorry JFK had a bunch of dead folks for for him in Cook County, IL. And I'm really sorry he picked a dumbazz like LBJ to be his veep.

badger
4/24/2012, 09:34 AM
Let's quit screwing around here, gang. Post your most heartfelt, politically motivated apology.

I'm sorry that no political party can ever depend on my vote for anything.

I'm sorry that I don't vote in every single election that I'm eligible to, but I promise that I try to.

I'm sorry that I bring my (quite friendly) dogs to the door when campaigners and candidates come knocking/doorbell ringing, just to see how they react. It's the Jehovah's Witness treatment... and apologies to SF.com's Jehovah's Witnesses in advance. Nothing makes non-dog people run from my door like seeing my dogs.

I'm sorry that I've voted for few enough Democrats that I can remember each one and have had to have a really good reason to each time. But I promise it was always a good reason. And I'm sorry that I haven't had the same demands for their Republican counterparts with my vote.

I'm sorry to decades of feminists for not voting Democrat. I know it goes against everything you stand for and everything you've fought for... or at least that's what they say. You know what... I'm not really sorry. Sorry for not being sorry.

I hope those are good political apologies.

One final one: I'm sorry in advance to crazy young North Korean dictator for your third failure at a nuclear launch. It must really, really suck to be spending so much of your country's food money on expensive toys that don't work.