PDA

View Full Version : First Brady, now Bradford: Sammy B dating supermodel?

cvsooner
4/14/2012, 07:55 PM
She's 19 and skinny.

http://beermugsports.com/beermug/2012/4/14/sam-bradford-is-at-coachella-with-hot-fashion-model-karlie-k.html

Chiliman
4/14/2012, 07:56 PM
A "6" @ best.

olevetonahill
4/14/2012, 08:13 PM
A "6" @ best.
Hell if she can put that kinda smile on Sams face shes ever bit a 10

StoopTroup
4/14/2012, 08:27 PM
I have to agree with the article....

She makes that sweater he's wearing a bit less of an immediate "WTH is that!".

Maybe he slept over and she ripped up his only shirt and that's the only thing she had that would fit him?

Eielson
4/14/2012, 08:50 PM
That sweater is freakin cute, you jerks!

I didn't expect Sam to go for a girl that poses naked, though.

StoopTroup
4/14/2012, 09:05 PM
Maybe he didn't google her pics you perv. ;)

Don't you remember when you were 24 and had 50 million in your bank account and your 2nd brain took over?

LVSOONER15
4/14/2012, 09:20 PM
Good for him.

Soonerjeepman
4/14/2012, 09:33 PM

Don't you remember when you were 24 NO and had 50 million in your bank account NO and your 2nd brain took over? YES!

honestly..she isn't my cup of tea...attractive yes....would I say NO..prob not..but I like a little more meat on my woman...

and there is no way in hell I'd wear that sweater....lol....not good Sam...but again...I don't have 50 million in the bank..:playful:

oudivesherpa
4/14/2012, 09:54 PM
send that girl a care package. Model thin looks sends the wrong message about fitness.

BoulderSooner79
4/14/2012, 10:32 PM
I guess everyone is fat these days; but when I was that age, most 18-19 yo were skinny. Heck, I was even skinny. Add her age to her profession and it's not surprising she is thin. I see no problem here.

StoopTroup
4/14/2012, 10:37 PM
I guess everyone is fat these days; but when I was that age, most 18-19 yo were skinny. Heck, I was even skinny. Add her age to her profession and it's not surprising she is thin. I see no problem here.

Same here. It he was just little ole Sam Bradford from Oklahoma and didn't have 50 million in the bank, lived at Home with a nice ping pong table and a scratch golf game....Would he even be with her?

BoulderSooner79
4/14/2012, 11:09 PM
Same here. It he was just little ole Sam Bradford from Oklahoma and didn't have 50 million in the bank, lived at Home with a nice ping pong table and a scratch golf game....Would he even be with her?

His life changed when his name was announced on draft - no way around that good or bad. Maybe she is just a friend to take to Coachella? My daughter is there right now, so it's not some outrageous thing to do.

Eielson
4/15/2012, 12:54 AM

HEY NOW! I just looked on the link that was posted...

Flagstaffsooner
4/15/2012, 02:07 AM
Sammy can do better.

Lott's Bandana
4/15/2012, 07:03 AM
Her other hand must be somewhere...tickley?

JLEW1818
4/15/2012, 07:57 AM
Splat

C&CDean
4/15/2012, 08:17 AM
The sweater ain't that bad, but lose the stupid hat, and who the hell wears a back pack out? Is he still taking classes or something?

Eielson
4/15/2012, 07:43 PM
The sweater ain't that bad, but lose the stupid hat, and who the hell wears a back pack out? Is he still taking classes or something?

Frat star look, brahhhhh...

olevetonahill
4/15/2012, 07:50 PM

Gotta carry his extry condoms somewhere

EatLeadCommie
4/16/2012, 12:18 AM
She's hot. Better have them skinny than fat. Fat girls are easy to find. Skinny and fit ones, not so much. Girl has a great body, and more of it is evident if you google her name and add "boobs" to the end of the search.

nighttrain12
4/16/2012, 01:12 AM
She ain't that big of deal but if Sammy doesn't start winning more NFL games, he may be begging for those B-grade models to put a goofy smile on his face.

Breadburner
4/16/2012, 06:02 AM
As long as he stays away from the Kartrashians....O wait....:congratulatory:

texaspokieokie
4/16/2012, 09:06 AM
Too skinny.

PrideMom
4/16/2012, 09:19 AM
I bet she has an eating disorder!! No one should be that thin, even models. I wish that trend would cease, as a lot of young women do not know what "normal" looks like.

sooneredaco
4/16/2012, 10:20 AM
I'd hit it

EatLeadCommie
4/16/2012, 10:23 AM
I bet she has an eating disorder!! No one should be that thin, even models. I wish that trend would cease, as a lot of young women do not know what "normal" looks like.
Some people are just skinny. People always assume anorexia or bulimia when they see a skinny chick, which really isn't particularly fair to skinny chicks.

And "normal" is what girls see every day, which is most of the population being grossly overweight.

Curly Bill
4/16/2012, 10:23 AM
She may be too skinny, but I'd rather that be the case than too fat, which is unfortunately all too common these days. Don't believe it, go out in public and pay attention.

EatLeadCommie
4/16/2012, 10:24 AM
They're at Coachella, an outdoor, all-day festival. I suspect they brought provisions.

Soonerjeepman
4/16/2012, 10:41 AM
Some people are just skinny. People always assume anorexia or bulimia when they see a skinny chick, which really isn't particularly fair to skinny chicks.

And "normal" is what girls see every day, which is most of the population being grossly overweight.

LOL...NO doubt...even though she's a bit too thin for ME...look at some of the dating websites...yes that is where us divorced 47 yr old's try to find someone SIMILAR ...but man, what some of these women say as "average" for their body type...wow...didn't know 5'5 165+ was "average"...but then again....guess it is...:jaded:

auto
4/16/2012, 12:05 PM
Girl is about hot. Good for Sam.:victorious:

Tulsa_Fireman
4/16/2012, 03:54 PM
Pffft.

Pump it and dump it, Sammy.

MamaMia
4/16/2012, 06:02 PM
I was hoping to see Sam with a healthy looking girl next door type with some sun kissed freckles on her nose, a clean, fresh outdoorsy Dove soap look. This girl looks anorexic.

MamaMia
4/16/2012, 06:09 PM
I bet she has an eating disorder!! No one should be that thin, even models. I wish that trend would cease, as a lot of young women do not know what "normal" looks like.You're right. That girl has no muscle tone. Thats why they oiled her up in that second photo; to give her some definition. Pretty soon that skin will lose its elasticity and start hanging off of her.

AzianSooner
4/16/2012, 09:20 PM
THe guy's eyes look like he just has lost his virginity.

AlboSooner
4/16/2012, 10:11 PM
There's a different between skinny and anorexic. This borderline anorexic girl is not attractive to me.

auto
4/17/2012, 05:33 AM
This board has an amazing representation of medical professionals present and posting on this thread. I guess in the current land whale society we live in, thin=unhealthy and aneroxec. Full Retard.:jaded:

Curly Bill
4/17/2012, 07:28 AM
We should prolly request height & weight on those posting here so insistent this girl is anorexic. I'm gonna take a wild guess that they aren't in danger of being labeled as such.

olevetonahill
4/17/2012, 07:36 AM
We should prolly request height & weight on those posting here so insistent this girl is anorexic. I'm gonna take a wild guess that they aren't in danger of being labeled as such.
I dayum sure aint . Im,a old fat ****er.

Curly Bill
4/17/2012, 07:39 AM
I dayum sure aint . Im,a old fat ****er.

Well, according to some on here you must be one healthy mofo!

olevetonahill
4/17/2012, 07:45 AM
Well, according to some on here you must be one healthy mofo!

Ill have you Know My Doc tolt me I was healthy as a Horse

One that was loaded up in the truck and headed fer the soap factory :nonchalance:

PalmBeachSooner
4/17/2012, 03:56 PM
"As long as he stays away from the Kartrashians....O wait.... "

They're not into white meat.

olevetonahill
4/17/2012, 04:40 PM
"As long as he stays away from the Kartrashians....O wait.... "

They're not into white meat.

:congratulatory:

Jason White's Third Knee
4/17/2012, 06:22 PM
She's good looking. She's not Petrino whore good looking. But she's good looking.

Let Sam get some chili whipping in with this one without distractions. Wait. Did I just say that?

EatLeadCommie
4/17/2012, 10:21 PM
^^ she is tons better looking than "Petrino whore"...Petrino girl looks like a typical Arky inbred, albeit a better looking one

Jason White's Third Knee
4/18/2012, 07:30 AM
^^ she is tons better looking than "Petrino whore"...Petrino girl looks like a typical Arky inbred, albeit a better looking one

You haven't seen his bikini model whore yet then. Petrino has multiple whores now.

OU Adonis
4/18/2012, 07:49 AM
but I like a little more meat on my woman...

You must love Oklahoma women :D

TMcGee86
4/18/2012, 10:35 AM
Why is he wearing an LSU hat?

StoopTroup
4/18/2012, 12:24 PM
Lost a ping pong bet?

badger
4/20/2012, 11:41 AM
About time an Internet pic of Sammie with a girl emerges! :P

JLEW1818
4/20/2012, 11:51 AM
hahaha ^^

Keller Sooner
4/22/2012, 04:33 PM
Haven't you guys ever heard "the closer to the bone, the sweeter the meat". :congratulatory:

stoopified
4/26/2012, 03:17 PM
Not enough boobage for me,I'd kick her to the curb.....................unless she is gifted in the golfball-gardenhose arena. :D

Seamus
4/26/2012, 03:46 PM
Dude, you'd break both wrists to have a shot at that :D

picasso
4/26/2012, 06:33 PM
I'm pretty sure athletes were banging hot celebrity chicks long before Tom Brady came around.
Look up Jane Mansfield some time.

SunnySooner
4/26/2012, 08:09 PM
Awww, what happened to his multi-year college sweetheart?!?!? I was really hoping that would work out, ya know, she stuck by him thru the injuries when he was supposedly going to be lucky to get a job at WalMart. Oh well, whatever makes him happy, life is short.

Lott's Bandana
4/26/2012, 10:09 PM
I'm pretty sure athletes were banging hot celebrity chicks long before Tom Brady came around.
Look up Jane Mansfield some time.

Joe did some Joltin'.

texaspokieokie
4/27/2012, 06:51 AM
Look up Jane Mansfield some time.Who was she with besides Mickey Hargitay, body builder ??

AlboSooner
4/27/2012, 09:05 PM
http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ryan-tannehill-wife-lauren3.jpg

This is healthy skinny to me. The other one is borderline anorexic.

auto
4/28/2012, 07:28 AM
http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ryan-tannehill-wife-lauren3.jpg

This is healthy skinny to me. The other one is borderline anorexic.

Thanks Dr Albo, where did you get your MD from, or did you just stay at a Holiday Inn last night?:nonchalance:

AlboSooner
4/28/2012, 10:16 AM
Thanks Dr Albo, where did you get your MD from, or did you just stay at a Holiday Inn last night?:nonchalance:

It's a message board. We give opinions here. If you want a message board where only qualified professionals give opinions, then you are in the wrong forum.

But hey, let's make this about me, and not about the topic at hand.

C&CDean
4/28/2012, 10:27 AM
OK, how skinny are you Albo?

Sooner5030
4/28/2012, 10:43 AM
different strokes for different folks I guess. I'm definitely more of a "Elizabeth Shue" kinda guy.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREJvkiMBSY02acICeVhDwiLnkvQ5WRA 77mEis66Y6sHU95cx-QiQ

olevetonahill
4/28/2012, 10:46 AM
All I can say is from that Big assed Smile on Sams Face, I done solved the cause of this Global warming debate

auto
4/29/2012, 09:24 AM
It's a message board. We give opinions here. If you want a message board where only qualified professionals give opinions, then you are in the wrong forum.

But hey, let's make this about me, and not about the topic at hand.

Thanks for that tidbit of wisdom. I at least expect intelligent opinions, but then again, my expectations are rarely met. Continue the land whale hunt:playful:

Jmorales22
4/30/2012, 02:49 PM
Well Giselle is a Victoria's secret model, which means she has curves. Fashion models are just twigs. Glad for Sam, but I wouldn't find her attractive until she eats something

jumperstop
4/30/2012, 03:09 PM
Well Giselle is a Victoria's secret model, which means she has curves. Fashion models are just twigs. Glad for Sam, but I wouldn't find her attractive until she eats something

My thoughts exactly. This girl is WAY to skinny. Some of the pictures she had a cute face in, but I like my women to look like women. I've seen high school girls with more curves than she has. If I was worth as much as Sam I would have nobody questioning the attractivness of my girl. You get the pick of the litter with that much money, why did he choose her?

Jmorales22
4/30/2012, 03:36 PM
Yep, here's what a woman should look like:http://listfav.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/scarlett-johansson-red-dress-5.jpg

Seamus
4/30/2012, 03:46 PM
My thoughts exactly. This girl is WAY to skinny. Some of the pictures she had a cute face in, but I like my women to look like women. I've seen high school girls with more curves than she has. If I was worth as much as Sam I would have nobody questioning the attractivness of my girl. You get the pick of the litter with that much money, why did he choose her?

Yes, because looks is the ONLY thing that matter. Forget kind heart/soul, common interests, sense of humor, kindred spirits and all that other stupid, superficial shat.

Some of you phucking people are so shallow it's unreal. As if you'd ever have a shot at a girl who's done any real modeling. Hell, forget shallow -- it'd need to rain 40 days and 40 nights just to cover your dry, caloused souls.

jumperstop
4/30/2012, 05:49 PM
In my hypothetical "I'm extremely rich and famous" world where I'm still single and dating super models I don't really care how interesting a personality they have. The girl is probably a real nice girl, especially if she's with Sam, but on a message board everyone just wants to know how hot she is. I think the general consensus is high fashion models like that are anorexic looking, not desirable to most.

olevetonahill
4/30/2012, 06:33 PM
Yes, because looks is the ONLY thing that matter. Forget kind heart/soul, common interests, sense of humor, kindred spirits and all that other stupid, superficial shat.

Some of you phucking people are so shallow it's unreal. As if you'd ever have a shot at a girl who's done any real modeling. Hell, forget shallow -- it'd need to rain 40 days and 40 nights just to cover your dry, caloused souls.

Well aint You just mister ****in sunshine.

I dont care how sweet she is
I want her Lookin Great and dayum sure she better swallow

Seamus
4/30/2012, 10:42 PM
Zinjanthropus ... Australopithecus ... Homo erectus ... olevetonahill ... Neanderthal ... Cro-magnon ... Homo sapiens ...

There. I think I got the order right.

auto
5/1/2012, 07:46 AM

Absolutely, and she at least qualifies on one point.

sooneredaco
5/1/2012, 08:49 AM

I like your style homes!

olevetonahill
5/1/2012, 10:07 AM
Zinjanthropus ... Australopithecus ... Homo erectus ... olevetonahill ... Neanderthal ... Cro-magnon ... Homo sapiens ...

You so sweet. Do YOU swallow?

Jmorales22
5/1/2012, 11:00 AM

Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon (early modern human) lived at the same time. They are not part of a sequential order. They were different branches with a common ancestor.

olevetonahill
5/1/2012, 11:18 AM
Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon (early modern human) lived at the same time. They are not part of a sequential order. They were different branches with a common ancestor.

So Im 3rd in line and Not 4th?
Take that Seamus

Seamus
5/1/2012, 11:23 AM
You so sweet. Do YOU swallow?

Sure. Beer. Scotch. Tea. Coke Zero.

How about you? You a fan of the ol' salt malt?

olevetonahill
5/1/2012, 11:26 AM
Sure. Beer. Scotch. Tea. Coke Zero.

How about you? You a fan of the ol' salt malt?
Ima dispenser not a receptacle like you . :congratulatory:

Seamus
5/1/2012, 11:36 AM

While they were contemporaries for a relatively short time, around 10,000 years or so. The first carbon-dated remains of Cro-magnon are roughly 35,000 years old, while proto-Neanderthal traits appeared as early as 600,000 years ago. That would make them sequential.

Seamus
5/1/2012, 11:43 AM
Ima dispenser not a receptacle like you . :congratulatory:

No, you're just a bully and an Internet tough guy trying to impress a cadre of sycophants.

While I appreciate your military service to this country and appreciate everything you must have gone through and sacrificed, in no way does that allow me to rationalize your online behavior.

You can bully me all you want, but I doubt you'll get whatever warped result you're seeking. But if it sates your homoerotic fantasies to picture me in acts of fellatio, then you have my permission to do so.

Peace.

olevetonahill
5/1/2012, 11:51 AM
No, you're just a bully and an Internet tough guy trying to impress a cadre of sycophants.

While I appreciate your military service to this country and appreciate everything you must have gone through and sacrificed, in no way does that allow me to rationalize your online behavior.

You can bully me all you want, but I doubt you'll get whatever warped result you're seeking. But if it sates your homoerotic fantasies to picture me in acts of fellatio, then you have my permission to do so.

Peace.

What?
Dude in case you Missed it YOU the one who started mouthin off.
Now go back to eatin yer carrot sticks an Tou Foo

Curly Bill
5/1/2012, 11:54 AM
Hey Vet! You didn't tell me I was a sycophant! Can we get that on our next batch of posse T-shirts?

Seamus
5/1/2012, 11:55 AM

You directly addressed me first. I responded. You strongly implied I was homosexual.* It escalated from there.

It's OK. I understand. It's not your fault.

Like I said, if you want to play the bully, go ahead. You're not hurting me, but if it helps you to believe that you are, please, by all means, believe it.

* Mrs. Seamus doesn't seem to think so.

zeptrey
5/1/2012, 11:57 AM
Off season...god help us all!

olevetonahill
5/1/2012, 11:58 AM
Hey Vet! You didn't tell me I was a sycophant! Can we get that on our next batch of posse T-shirts?
I dont even know what one are. This dude is way to clever fer me .

zeptrey
5/1/2012, 12:02 PM
I dont even know what one are. This dude is way to clever fer me .

Yeah if you are going to use fancy talk on this here board, then phoenetic spelling helps. Is it SI-KO-FANT or SY-CO-FONT or SICKO-FANT/FONT?

olevetonahill
5/1/2012, 12:03 PM
Yeah if you are going to use fancy talk on this here board, then phoenetic spelling helps. Is it SI-KO-FANT or SY-CO-FONT or SICKO-FANT/FONT?
You callin me a Sick MoFo?

zeptrey
5/1/2012, 12:05 PM
You callin me a Sick MoFo?

Just trying to figure this stuff out. My vocabulary has been expanded in an Sooner Football Forum...never thought that'd happen.

FYI I googled it:
syc·o·phant   /ˈsɪkəfənt, -ˌfænt, ˈsaɪkə-/ Show Spelled[sik-uh-fuhnt, -fant, sahy-kuh-] Show IPA
noun
a self-seeking, servile flatterer; fawning parasite.

Curly Bill
5/1/2012, 12:08 PM
If I admit that I did know what it was would I be clever enough to be one of the board elitist?

olevetonahill
5/1/2012, 12:25 PM
If I admit that I did know what it was would I be clever enough to be one of the board elitist?
I reckon so, But WTF is one of them?

olevetonahill
5/1/2012, 12:27 PM
Just trying to figure this stuff out. My vocabulary has been expanded in an Sooner Football Forum...never thought that'd happen.

FYI I googled it:
syc·o·phant   /ˈsɪkəfənt, -ˌfænt, ˈsaɪkə-/ Show Spelled[sik-uh-fuhnt, -fant, sahy-kuh-] Show IPA
noun
a self-seeking, servile flatterer; fawning parasite.
Well I aint none of them things , Now some of the Posse on the other hand??????

Curly Bill
5/1/2012, 12:39 PM
I reckon so, But WTF is one of them?

It's basically a fancy way of calling someone a mindless follower. I'm sure ol seamus thought he could could put you, and us other posse types all down in one fail swoop.

He might not have taken into account there's prolly not a one of us that gives a rip what he says.

olevetonahill
5/1/2012, 12:50 PM
It's basically a fancy way of calling someone a mindless follower. I'm sure ol seamus thought he could could put you, and us other posse types all down in one fail swoop.

He might not have taken into account there's prolly not a one of us that gives a rip what he says.
Put us down????
Hell I thot he was a flirtin with me .

Curly Bill
5/1/2012, 12:53 PM
Put us down????
Hell I thot he was a flirtin with me .

That made me laugh - you ol sycophantic bastage!

olevetonahill
5/1/2012, 12:56 PM
That made me laugh - you ol sycophantic bastage!

I am gettin old aint i .

OULenexaman
5/1/2012, 01:48 PM
Semenus is kinda touchy.....

Seamus
5/1/2012, 02:08 PM

LOL. You gonna dip back to 2003 and pull out a nice "U mad bro" for me?

"Semenus." LOL ... Go back to class, kid. It's almost time for recess.

olevetonahill
5/1/2012, 02:50 PM
But he gots a purty mouf

5/1/2012, 07:30 PM
The eye is crazy with Sammy.

Jmorales22
5/2/2012, 01:13 PM
These links ought to close the book on the neanderthal/cro-magnon issue:

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/80beats/2008/07/17/more-evidence-that-our-cro-magnon-ancestors-shunned-neanderthals/

http://www.chron.com/news/nation-world/article/Humans-Neanderthals-closer-on-family-tree-1571147.php

Curly Bill
5/2/2012, 01:28 PM
These links ought to close the book on the neanderthal/cro-magnon issue:

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/80beats/2008/07/17/more-evidence-that-our-cro-magnon-ancestors-shunned-neanderthals/

http://www.chron.com/news/nation-world/article/Humans-Neanderthals-closer-on-family-tree-1571147.php

You must not know how things work around here then! If we feel like arguing we're gonna argue regardless of things like evidence, and proof & stuff.

MamaMia
5/2/2012, 04:57 PM

This is healthy skinny to me. The other one is borderline anorexic.She is pretty enough without that butt pad though. Those are weird. A guy cant even pinch his girls bottom anymore without getting a hand full of silicone.

OULenexaman
5/3/2012, 09:05 AM
That's a butt pad?? Say it ain't so.