PDA

View Full Version : Drop the I word

okie52
4/13/2012, 09:16 AM
A little more sensitivity if you please.....

“Calling people illegal or an illegal immigrant has become normalized even though it’s a term that’s inaccurate, it’s dehumanizing and it’s politically charged,” said Mónica Novoa, coordinator of the Drop the I-Word public campaign. “It’s anti-immigrant, anti-Latino language that’s harmful.”

The Drop the I-Word campaign began two years ago by the online magazine Colorlines. Their efforts have targeted politicians and the media and urged them to stop using the term "illegal immigrant" and use "undocumented worker" or "undocumented immigrant" instead. A few organizations, including the National Association of Hispanic Journalists and the Unity Journalists of Color, the umbrella organization for minority journalism groups, have heeded the call.

Some media organizations like the Miami Herald and Fox News Latino use "undocumented immigrant" or "unauthorized immigrant" rather than "illegal immigrant."

"The world illegal is an accurate description for actions, but not individuals," says Fox News Latino Managing Editor Alberto Vourvoulias-Bush. "We don't use it to describe people who commit other crimes. We write about unlicensed drivers, for example, not illegal drivers."

But the term "illegal immigrant" is used by some of the largest media organizations, including The New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and the Associated Press. Many believe the term accurately reflects the person's legal status. They are in the country illegally, therefore they are an illegal immigrant.

For Latinos, Immigration is More Personal Than Political, Fox News Latino Poll Says

“It is technically correct,” said Ira Mehlman, media director the Federation for American Immigration Reform. “They are in the country illegally. It’s not undocumented worker who left their wallet at home.”

One thing it does show, Mehlman said, is that the labels people use matters. He said the words that are used set the tone of the conversation.

“There is an effort try to frame language in a way that states your position,” he said. “The words you use change the dynamics of the conversation.”

Some media organizations agree.

“We feel that the term [undocumented] is sometimes used to indicate that it’s not really a legal violation,” AP Deputy Standards Editor David Minthorn told Poynter, a journalism think tank, last year. “We’re trying to be neutral, and if we adopt that term in every case it would be imprecise. So, we just prefer not to use it at all.”

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2012/03/08/almost-half-latinos-feel-term-illegal-immigrant-is-offensive/#ixzz1rviJYxWr

Curly Bill
4/13/2012, 09:20 AM
Just when I thought people couldn't get any more stupid.

olevetonahill
4/13/2012, 09:20 AM
A Rose by any other Name....

On the other hand a Large Turd is still a Pile of **** .

okie52
4/13/2012, 09:33 AM
Hillary drops the I-word.

Critics pounce on Clinton after immigration comments

By MOLLY BALL
REVIEW-JOURNAL

Posted: Jan. 12, 2008 | 10:00 p.m.
Updated: Apr. 9, 2012 | 2:48 p.m.

An off-the-cuff comment Hillary Clinton made in Las Vegas on Thursday has ignited a national firestorm.

Answering a shout from a man in the crowd who said, "I'm married to an illegal woman," Clinton shot back, "No woman is illegal," grinning as the packed Mexican restaurant at which she was speaking exploded in cheers.

That comment, reported in Friday's Review-Journal, caught the attention of the likes of Rush Limbaugh, Lou Dobbs and the Drudge Report and led to nearly 1,000 angry comments on the newspaper's Web site.

To put the remark into context, Clinton did add, after a pause, "... and no man, either." She then explained her position on immigration.

But anti-illegal immigration activists weren't upset because of sexism, but because of the implication that those who cross the border illegally aren't lawbreakers. Many demanded an explanation.

Clinton, a spokeswoman said, meant that she "believes you can be tough on the issue of illegal immigration without being mean-spirited about the human beings involved."

The spokeswoman, Hilarie Grey, noted that Clinton's position is to secure the border in addition to treating current illegal immigrants humanely.

"It simply isn't true" that there aren't illegal immigrants, said Ira Mehlman, spokesman for the Federation for American Immigration Reform, an anti-illegal immigration group. "We have immigration laws, and yet we have government officials who have sworn to uphold the laws of this country saying if somebody violates them, they make an exception to the rule of law."

Mehlman's group was one of the main forces in derailing a bipartisan immigration reform bill that passed the U.S. Senate but was killed in the House of Representatives in 2006. The measure failed after a massive grass-roots campaign fueled by talk radio jammed congressional phone lines and e-mail in-boxes.

The group is nonpartisan and has targeted Republicans who fall out of line with its message just as harshly as it has Democrats.

"Illegal alien is a legal term," he said. "It describes somebody who violates our immigration laws. You can apply the law to people without showing disrespect to them as human beings. Illegal immigrants should be treated with human decency, but we still need to enforce immigration laws."

Politicians, Mehlman said, don't understand the anger of average Americans on the immigration issue, anger that crosses party lines.

"On a gut level, we have millions of people getting away with not playing by the rules while we are expected to play by the rules, so there is a sense of unfairness," he said. "But this also directly affects a lot of people who work for a living, or have kids in school, or rely on social services."

He added, "I'm sure the children of people Hillary Clinton hangs around with, their kids aren't sitting in classrooms where half the kids don't speak English and nobody's learning anything."

The episode illustrates the inflammatory nature of the immigration debate as well as the degree to which it hinges on issues of semantics.

Though immigration is a red-hot issue nationally, it will be spotlighted in the run-up to Nevada's Jan. 19 caucuses, established partly to give Hispanics a voice in the presidential nominating process.

Las Vegas Democratic activist Tony Sanchez, head of the IMPACTO political action committee of the Latin Chamber of Commerce, said of Clinton's comment, "Good for her."

Sanchez said he doesn't like it when people are referred to as illegal. "A person can't be illegal," he said. "You can be undocumented. You can not have your papers. You can be noncompliant. But to call people 'illegals' is meanness."

Sanchez said Clinton shouldn't be portrayed as a radical illegal immigrant-coddler for a few compassionate words. "She didn't say to open up the borders," he said. "She was responding to a crowd that wanted to hear that, and I happen to agree with her."

C&CDean
4/13/2012, 09:48 AM
I, for one, have never, ever - not even once, uttered the words "illegal immigrant." Does this make me a liberal pansy?

okie52
4/13/2012, 09:54 AM
I, for one, have never, ever - not even once, uttered the words "illegal immigrant." Does this make me a liberal pansy?

Maybe.... have you ever uttered "undocumented worker"?

olevetonahill
4/13/2012, 09:55 AM

Me either
I call em what they are
"WETS"

okie52
4/13/2012, 10:02 AM
Me either
I call em what they are
"WETS"

I usually just go with illegals.

yermom
4/13/2012, 10:14 AM
you know, i feel for people that escape ****holes to the south (this probably includes Texas) but the sense of entitlement bothers me

if they aren't here legitimately, they are here illegally. it seems pretty black and white.

now assuming every Hispanic person is illegal or even Mexican, yeah, i can see having problems with that

okie52
4/13/2012, 10:37 AM
you know, i feel for people that escape ****holes to the south (this probably includes Texas) but the sense of entitlement bothers me

if they aren't here legitimately, they are here illegally. it seems pretty black and white.

now assuming every Hispanic person is illegal or even Mexican, yeah, i can see having problems with that

The Hispanic population wouldn't feel "profiled" or targeted if it wasn't for the fact that most of the 12 million illegals in the US are hispanics. And yet, the legal hispanic population in the US overwhelmingly supports amnesty and open borders with Mexico.

StoopTroup
4/13/2012, 12:39 PM
I ran into a Lady that was working at Dillards Dept Store. She said she was Russian. Her english was very good. She seemed to be very happy having a job and working. We brought up a guy from India and his Family that we know very well and how he was here for a number of years on a legal work permit too. The reason is that she was trying to go by the Laws of The United States of America and get her Permanent US Citizenship and we had been a part of the India Fellow and his Family becoming a US Citizen and just how much it meant to them to be able to call themselves Americans. It was pretty touching.

I wish her well on her road to become a Legal US Citizen. I wish anyone that is trying to do what it takes to come here and raise their hand and pledge their allegiance to our Country.
Those that want it for free or don't wish to denounce their citizenship to the Country they were born in need to understand that they are visitors here and subject to deportation should they break the law. If they wish to live here, there is a process for that and those that don't follow it should expect to be returned Home if they don't follow the Rules.

I've been a visitor to a number of Countries and tried to leave a good impression when I go somewhere. If I am there as a visitor I declare that status. If I am there on business, I state my business.

If you come to America to work you aren't here visiting. We welcome you here on your visit but don't forget to go Home and if you want to stay you need to declare that and go through the legal process of getting approved to work here. If you are denied, you should go back to visiting and once your time as a visitor is up....you need to go Home. If there is a reason you can't you need to declare Political Asylum. Then you'll go through a process that will verify that you indeed are qualified to do so. At least that's my understanding. I'm sure those folks that make their living helping folks get their Citizenship know a hell of a lot more than me but that is what the Government Classes I took in College taught me about the process. Maybe it's changed a bit since then?

Soonerjeepman
4/13/2012, 12:56 PM
[QUOTE=StoopTroup;3469982]

I wish her well on her road to become a Legal US Citizen. I wish anyone that is trying to do what it takes to come here and raise their hand and pledge their allegiance to our Country.
/QUOTE]
surprisingly agree with you! lol...and like you said..unfortunately the education system (yes I'm a teacher) of the USA and it seems the liberal media want to continue to promote self country..and NOT being a USA citizen...hell we allow kids to NOT say the Pledge of Allegiance because of their beliefs...religious or political..

it'd be really interesting how we would celebrate July 4th, our country's independence if it was during school...

SanJoaquinSooner
4/13/2012, 04:08 PM
A correct phrasing is "an alien who is unlawfully present." The alien may or may not be an immigrant. And it is not a person who is illegal, but the behavior of the person which is illegal.

SCOUT
4/13/2012, 04:13 PM
A person who used an implement where the result was an intentional loss of life. Killer is so cliche

olevetonahill
4/13/2012, 04:13 PM
A correct phrasing is "an alien who is unlawfully present." The alien may or may not be an immigrant. And it is not a person who is illegal, but the behavior of the person which is illegal.
What ever Taco boy .:congratulatory:

okie52
4/13/2012, 04:15 PM

Yeah. That makes sense. Prisons are full of People that had criminal behavior. Definitely not criminals.

Midtowner
4/13/2012, 04:21 PM
I don't understand why we should care about the feelings of people who are here breaking our laws and forcing wages down for unskilled laborers. Eff 'em.

pphilfran
4/13/2012, 04:27 PM
I don't understand why we should care about the feelings of people who are here breaking our laws and forcing wages down for unskilled laborers. Eff 'em.

I am slightly surprised...can't remember you ever stating your case on elligal emmigration...(I dropped the I)

okie52
4/13/2012, 04:28 PM

Hear Hear!!!!!

okie52
4/13/2012, 04:30 PM
I am slightly surprised...can't remember you ever stating your case on elligal emmigration...(I dropped the I)

Their is no I in team.

cleller
4/13/2012, 04:44 PM
"Criminal" will probably be the next one banned from the lexicon.

Midtowner
4/13/2012, 04:45 PM

I thought GWB actually had an acceptable plan. Impractical to ship 'em home, so make it darn near impossible for employers to employ 'em, make sure they repay taxes owed and impose Alabama-like restrictions on folks who don't sign up as guest workers, i.e., can't rent or own property, make it a crime to harbor them, etc. We have enough problems without having a bunch of other countries' citizens being our problems.

pphilfran
4/13/2012, 04:56 PM
I thought GWB actually had an acceptable plan. Impractical to ship 'em home, so make it darn near impossible for employers to employ 'em, make sure they repay taxes owed and impose Alabama-like restrictions on folks who don't sign up as guest workers, i.e., can't rent or own property, make it a crime to harbor them, etc. We have enough problems without having a bunch of other countries' citizens being our problems.

I agree...

olevetonahill
4/13/2012, 05:00 PM
Several major Probs with yer deal Mid

One the Folks who might possibly do the jobs that the Illegals do, dont want to work , they rather sit on their asses an draw welfare or deal meth or just steal stuff.

At least the Mexicans who work are for the most part honest and hard working.

I give jaun a hard time but we've talked an he knows how I feel .

Midtowner
4/13/2012, 05:04 PM
Several major Probs with yer deal Mid

One the Folks who might possibly do the jobs that the Illegals do, dont want to work , they rather sit on their asses an draw welfare or deal meth or just steal stuff.

I'm not saying get rid of the Messicans--just make them pay taxes and be part of the system and sure as hell don't pay them welfare or any sort of public benefits. If they're here to work, fine. If they're here for entitlements, the only thing they should be entitled to is a one way bus ticket to Chihuahua.

As far as Americans not wanting to work, I'm of the opinion that starvation would be a great motivator. Welfare needs massive reform. If a few lazy bums starve in the darkness because they're unwilling to work, well frankly, I couldn't give two ****s about that.

jkjsooner
4/13/2012, 06:23 PM

I wouldn't say that's only true for unskilled laborers. As I sit here I can see a house being built out my window. The site contains nothing but hispanic workers. I don't know how many are here legally or are citizens but I doubt many if any are. Anyway, some of them have to be fairly skilled and I'm sure they've displaced some fairly skilled carpenters.

I have no ill will towards any illegal immigrant / undocumented worker. (I'd exclude the bad apples of course.) They're just here to work and support their families and we'd do the same thing if the roles were reversed. The villians are the companies who employ them and the government for allowing it to happen. I'd say the government is more at fault because they've created a situation where the companies who follow the rules are at a competitive disadvantage - so much so that they might not be profitable if they continue to follow the rules.

jkjsooner
4/13/2012, 06:28 PM
As far as Americans not wanting to work, I'm of the opinion that starvation would be a great motivator. Welfare needs massive reform. If a few lazy bums starve in the darkness because they're unwilling to work, well frankly, I couldn't give two ****s about that.

I'm going to put on my liberal hat and say that that's all fine and good but you have to be able to do something about the children. I don't think letting children starve is remotely appropriate so either we have to find a way to help them or give the government authority to remove them from the family and feed them. (Many pro-family conservatives are opposed to giving the government that kind of authority.)

BTW, much of what we talk about welfare no longer exists. There are a lot more restrictions and time limits on welfare than there was pre-1996.

Curly Bill
4/13/2012, 06:28 PM
I'm not saying get rid of the Messicans--just make them pay taxes and be part of the system and sure as hell don't pay them welfare or any sort of public benefits. If they're here to work, fine. If they're here for entitlements, the only thing they should be entitled to is a one way bus ticket to Chihuahua.

I'm agreeing with you??? Who hacked into your account and is posting under your handle?

OU_Sooners75
4/13/2012, 06:43 PM
I just call them messicans in search of the INS!

OU_Sooners75
4/13/2012, 06:44 PM
Before long the only words we can use to describe someone will be reserved for whites only...and you wont be able to call them white or caucasion....just crakers or white trash!

Midtowner
4/13/2012, 06:45 PM
I'm going to put on my liberal hat and say that that's all fine and good but you have to be able to do something about the children.

If the children are American citizens and their parents can't care for them, then they should be placed in state custody and into the foster care system and ultimately adopted out. If they are illegal immigrants like their parents, ship 'em out.

jkjsooner
4/13/2012, 06:56 PM
If the children are American citizens and their parents can't care for them, then they should be placed in state custody and into the foster care system and ultimately adopted out. If they are illegal immigrants like their parents, ship 'em out.

Just to make it clear, I was talking about American citizens in response to your comment.

As far as Americans not wanting to work...

XingTheRubicon
4/13/2012, 06:56 PM
Midtowner...........

http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/3692/drunka.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/848/drunka.jpg/)

Midtowner
4/13/2012, 08:07 PM
BTW, much of what we talk about welfare no longer exists. There are a lot more restrictions and time limits on welfare than there was pre-1996.

That's definitely not true. While some things have changed, if you have kids, that's free money. Particularly if your babydaddy takes home a decent paycheck. Welfare fraud/abuse is very widespread. Pretending it's only a safety net/hand-up is extremely naive.

Midtowner
4/13/2012, 08:09 PM
Just to make it clear, I was talking about American citizens in response to your comment.

Fine then. As I said, if parents can't care for their children, send them to foster care. The parents can starve for all I care. The worst thing to do is let welfare trash raise kids....cycle of poverty and all.

SanJoaquinSooner
4/14/2012, 01:57 AM
Yeah. That makes sense. Prisons are full of People that had criminal behavior. Definitely not criminals.

They have been convicted of violating criminal code and are serving time. Have you ever violated criminal code, Okie? I won't call you Criminal Okie if you tell me you never have.

Chuck Bao
4/14/2012, 05:31 AM
Should we really care what term some journalists use? Is it really going to keep you up at night worrying that some media types now prefer the words "undocumented worker"?

I'll still call them illegal immigrants and I really don't care if anyone doesn't like it.

Kudos and spek to those who offer solutions, regardless of how unworkable those solutions would be with the current two political parties in the US.

SanJoaquinSooner
4/14/2012, 08:53 AM
Kudos and spek to those who offer solutions, regardless of how unworkable those solutions would be with the current two political parties in the US.

Thanks, Chuck.

SicEmBaylor
4/14/2012, 08:58 AM
I'm going to take this opportunity to reiterate mine:

1)End the war in Afghanistan. Close all of our overseas bases and bring all of our deployed troops back stateside.
2)Deploy the US military to the border.
3)Issue "shoot to kill" orders for any illegal attempting to cross.
4)Impose massive fines and jail time for any employer who is caught employing illegal immigrants.
5)Deport illegals on an "as they're found" basis.

Midtowner
4/14/2012, 09:38 AM

1)End the war in Afghanistan. Close all of our overseas bases and bring all of our deployed troops back stateside.
4)Impose massive fines and jail time for any employer who is caught employing illegal immigrants.

^Why I voted for Ron Paul.

cleller
4/14/2012, 09:54 AM
Fine then. As I said, if parents can't care for their children, send them to foster care. The parents can starve for all I care. The worst thing to do is let welfare trash raise kids....cycle of poverty and all.

Look, whatever you have done with Midtowner, its not too late to end this rationally. If he is still alive, release him, and turn yourself in.

While you're here though. I have to mention you've hit on two of my favorite ideas:
Go after the employers, not the illegals. Send them to jail, that will chill the whole problem fast.

Bring back the orphanages. Kids would turn out better there than with most of these welfare parents.

yermom
4/14/2012, 10:08 AM

3) is a little much, but the idea of "one strike and you're out" as far as deportation would work for me

i think the privatized prison business really needs to be worked out, personally

California prisons are big business, and if they didn't have any illegals in them, i'm sure they would be losing a chunk of money and probably have a lot of lobbyists involved in keeping illegals in their prisons instead of going back home so taxpayers can keep paying for them

okie52
4/14/2012, 10:24 AM
They have been convicted of violating criminal code and are serving time. Have you ever violated criminal code, Okie? I won't call you Criminal Okie if you tell me you never have.

An illegal's status is worse than a convicted criminal...illegals are guilty of committing a crime every second of every day they stay in the US. They are a perpetual crime machine that only ceases when they are deported or are perhaps executed.

Midtowner
4/14/2012, 11:24 AM

Meh.. no. Too expensive to patrol the border. My solution is land mines. We could defray costs by placing high traffic areas on PPV and giving cash prizes to the few who survived the crossing.

okie52
4/14/2012, 11:25 AM
Hear! Hear!

Midtowner
4/14/2012, 11:28 AM
Bring back the orphanages. Kids would turn out better there than with most of these welfare parents.

I'm unsure about the orphanages. I have no idea why all 50 states turned away from them. Was it costs? Was it effectiveness? I do a significant amount of pro bono work representing kids against their deadbeat parents in juvenile deprived cases. I've seen foster parents who are just awesome people. I have to think that the foster parents option probably is better for the children than an orphanage, but I could be persuaded otherwise.

Knowingly employing illegals should be a serious felony 5 years to do minimum sentence. We also ought to offer bounties on employers who get turned in--even fast track illegals who turn in their employers for citizenship status.

We're not going to see any serious moves towards solving this problem. Big agriculture depends too much on illegal labor. I wouldn't mind paying a little more for my produce if it meant we were putting U.S. citizens to work at decent wages.

sappstuf
4/14/2012, 12:31 PM
Meh.. no. Too expensive to patrol the border. My solution is land mines. We could defray costs by placing high traffic areas on PPV and giving cash prizes to the few who survived the crossing.

Now your coming around.. Moats are good and catapults offer instant deportation..

Just imagine putting a fake greencard in front of a human size catapult..

http://gifs.gifbin.com/1239024473_squirrel-catapult.gif

Sproing!!!

sappstuf
4/14/2012, 12:33 PM
Double post.. Dang internet cutting in and out.

cleller
4/14/2012, 06:48 PM

I want to emphasize that I agree with your views on the subjects we've discussed. I also want to remind you that as long as no serious harm comes to Midtowner, there can still be a peaceful end to this.

Or alternately; who took you to the revival?

SanJoaquinSooner
4/14/2012, 11:37 PM
An illegal's status is worse than a convicted criminal...illegals are guilty of committing a crime every second of every day they stay in the US. They are a perpetual crime machine that only ceases when they are deported or are perhaps executed.

Criminal Okie, this is old territory. Unlawful presence is not a violation of criminal code. It is a civil code violation - unless the alien was once deported and unlawfully returned.

Honestly, though, the way you use "illegal" as a noun and the Beastie Boys use "party" as a verb doesn't bother me at all.

SCOUT
4/14/2012, 11:47 PM
I am curious to your view of the word trespasser.
Def #2 is
a wrongful entry upon the lands of another.

Are you OK with that one?

okie52
4/14/2012, 11:55 PM
Criminal Okie, this is old territory. Unlawful presence is not a violation of criminal code. It is a civil code violation - unless the alien was once deported and unlawfully returned.

Honestly, though, the way you use "illegal" as a noun and the Beastie Boys use "party" as a verb doesn't bother me at all.

You are probably right San Joaquin, invader is a much better term.

SanJoaquinSooner
4/15/2012, 12:51 AM
I am curious to your view of the word trespasser.
Def #2 is
a wrongful entry upon the lands of another.

Are you OK with that one?

Scout, if you catch an alien mowing your lawn without your permission, yes -- he be a trespasser.

okie52
4/15/2012, 04:30 PM
Scout, if you catch an alien mowing your lawn without your permission, yes -- he be a trespasser.

Had that happen, San joaquin (maybe I already told you). The invader mowed my lawn about 5 times before I took pity on him and told him he was mowing the wrong yard. He11, I even gave him about $40 for his trouble (he had a wife and 4 kids in tow so I thought they could live it up). I don't even remember calling ICE.

SanJoaquinSooner
4/15/2012, 07:34 PM
Had that happen, San joaquin (maybe I already told you). The invader mowed my lawn about 5 times before I took pity on him and told him he was mowing the wrong yard. He11, I even gave him about $40 for his trouble (he had a wife and 4 kids in tow so I thought they could live it up). I don't even remember calling ICE.

I thought you said you stiffed him. But $40 is more than generous* ... so Okie's gotta soft spot in his heart for baby Jesus and his cause after all.

*unless you have a damned acreage or something

olevetonahill
4/15/2012, 07:45 PM
I thought you said you stiffed him. But $40 is more than generous* ... so Okie's gotta soft spot in his heart for baby Jesus and his cause after all.

8 bucks a Pop fer mowing a yard, is generous?

Send me a Mex to mow my land

hawaii 5-0
4/15/2012, 08:08 PM
Toughening up the Borders is fine with me.

I'm also fine with nailing the jerks that hire illegals.

Closing some bases is OK too. WW2 is over, last I heard, as well as the Korean Conflict.

5-0

olevetonahill
4/15/2012, 08:10 PM
Toughening up the Borders is fine with me.

I'm also fine with nailing the jerks that hire illegals.

Closing some bases is OK too. WW2 is over, last I heard, as well as the Korean Conflict.

5-0

You be wrong there
The Korean War has never ended.

diverdog
4/15/2012, 08:14 PM
Double post.. Dang internet cutting in and out.

Well its not like you are a living a country where people live in caves. Oh wait you are living in a country where people live in caves. That explains a lot. LOL

pphilfran
4/15/2012, 08:19 PM
Well its not like you are a living a country where people live in caves. Oh wait you are living in a country where people live in caves. That explains a lot. LOL

lol

okie52
4/15/2012, 08:35 PM

I have about a half acre. He did argue with me about the amount so I just stiffed him for the first 4 times.

Yes, it could have been a WWJD moment. Im not sure what moved me to be so generous.

pphilfran
4/15/2012, 08:41 PM
Have your old lady out sunbathing when I am mowing and I will mow for free...

olevetonahill
4/15/2012, 08:56 PM

Done, when can I expect you?

okie52
4/15/2012, 09:18 PM

Haha...if only I could get help that cheap.