PDA

View Full Version : Delusional Horns Stilll Living in the past with VY

cobrapilot
4/7/2012, 02:22 PM
http://www.statesman.com/sports/longhorns/vys-impact-continues-to-be-felt-for-horns-2288250.html

Flagstaffsooner
4/7/2012, 03:21 PM
2014, giggle. Silly, silly...

cccasooner2
4/7/2012, 03:36 PM
"and the program has gone through a transformation after an un-Texas 5-7 season in 2010."

And what transformation would that be?

Transformation: (From Mirriam-Webster)

"Definition of TRANSFORMATION

1: an act, process, or instance of transforming or being transformed

2: false hair worn especially by a woman to replace or supplement natural hair

3 a (1): the operation of changing (as by rotation or mapping) one configuration or expression into another in accordance with a mathematical rule; especially: a change of variables or coordinates in which a function of new variables or coordinates is substituted for each original variable or coordinate (2): the formula that effects a transformation b: function 5a c: an operation that converts (as by insertion, deletion, or permutation) one grammatical string (as a sentence) into another; also: a formal statement of such an operation

4: genetic modification of a bacterium by incorporation of free DNA from another bacterial cell; also: genetic modification of a cell by the uptake and incorporation of exogenous DNA "

I love the #1 because it sucks so much, just like *. :D

GDC
4/7/2012, 04:39 PM
Breaking news: UT signs many of the top recruits in Texas!

Mazeppa
4/7/2012, 07:36 PM
Could someone paraphrase that article, I lost interest about a third of the way through it.

OUmillenium
4/7/2012, 08:33 PM
same here

News flash...Texass will suck at quarterback for the 3rd year in a row and will consider an 8 win season a step in the right direction.

LVSOONER15
4/7/2012, 09:13 PM
**** Texas. How bout that

rainiersooner
4/8/2012, 01:55 AM
Could someone paraphrase that article, I lost interest about a third of the way through it.

that's funny - i made it about a quarter through!

sooneredaco
4/8/2012, 07:19 AM

I didn't read the whole thing either, but here it is is a nutshell....

1: Texass QB play still sucks and will for at least another year or two

2: Texass fans are still in love with VY

3: * is in line to get the highest rated recruits in the state of Texass and underachieve with them

PLaw
4/8/2012, 08:42 AM
With Sumlin at TAMU; Briles success in Wacko; and TCU coming into the league, Mack's recruiting just got tougher. If he as underacheived with the best Texas has to offer, then it's only going to get worse.

BOOM