<li class="option"> Wisconsin

13.1%

<li class="option"> Texas

59.5%

<li class="option"> Other

13.2%

Total votes: 1,792

Texas
The Longhorns are always overrated, somehow getting poll votes last year when they were losing to inferior teams on the way to a 7-5 season and using two QBs at times.
Their schedule gets much easier this season, with the departure of major players from Baylor and Oklahoma State, which makes it even more ridiculous if this team stumbles and doesn’t tumble out of the polls.
Edit/Delete Message

Jacie
4/5/2012, 07:17 PM
Not to put too fine a point on it but didn't OUr team lose to Baylor and Okie State last year?

cccasooner2
4/5/2012, 07:32 PM
Texas will not be relevant until Brown leaves. Long live Mac and keep renewing those contracts. He is worth every penny (to OU).

papawlambert
4/5/2012, 07:39 PM
Not to put too fine a point on it but didn't OUr team lose to Baylor and Okie State last year?
The report was for 2012. They aren't talking about the olden days.

thecrimsoncrusader
4/6/2012, 08:42 AM

Nobody likes devil's advocates. Nobody.

Frozen Sooner
4/6/2012, 10:16 AM
It's a bunch of yahoos writing a bunch of uninformed bull****. The fact that they ran a poll we happen to like doesn't change that.*

*--not that I don't write a lot of uninformed bull****. I just don't try to pass it off as something more than it is.

8timechamps
4/6/2012, 05:03 PM
It's a bunch of yahoos writing a bunch of uninformed bull****. The fact that they ran a poll we happen to like doesn't change that.*

*--not that I don't write a lot of uninformed bull****. I just don't try to pass it off as something more than it is.

Yep. The B/R is absolute garbage. I'd rather read, in detail, the outside of a tampon box, than read the B/R.

Jason White's Third Knee
4/9/2012, 11:11 AM
Yep. The B/R is absolute garbage. I'd rather read, in detail, the outside of a tampon box, than read the B/R. Reading the instructions was rather fascinating as an adolescent.