PDA

View Full Version : Hey oSu Justin/Landry Jones guru trip

picasso
4/4/2012, 02:11 PM
I just heard you on the radio. I'm sure it was tongue in cheek but if you really think Landry needs to visit Tod Monken you need to check the fact that OU has won 7 Big 12 titles with 6 different quarterbacks.
oSu has one. With the greatest QB in the history of Pokeville.
You want to know how sad you are? My wife and I heard you on the radio last fall just before the Bedlam game and my wife said "who's that doosh?" And she has a Masters from oSu.

Dork.

olevetonahill
4/4/2012, 02:15 PM
Heh

LVSOONER15
4/4/2012, 02:23 PM
What an idiot. Stupid poke.

goingoneight
4/4/2012, 05:34 PM
Dear Justin,
oSu might want to consider more than one year calling plays for a loaded offense before annointing Monken.
Signed,
Chuck "3rd and" Long

MamaMia
4/4/2012, 11:41 PM
This is a perfect example of why OU MUST never allow oSu to win another football game under any circumstance whatsoever.

texaspokieokie
4/5/2012, 07:00 AM
You mean OU allowed osu to win ???

StoopTroup
4/5/2012, 01:14 PM
You mean OU allowed osu to win ???

Yes. We over trained until we broke ankles and blew out knees.

King Crimson
4/5/2012, 04:50 PM
oSu has one. With the greatest QB in the history of Pokeville.

Dork.

sweet, an Aso Pogi thread...

MamaMia
4/5/2012, 07:13 PM
Yes. We over trained until we broke ankles and blew out knees. Every team has injuries. Having key players out because of injuries is a symptom. Not having a few of the 100 or so players left ready to step on the field and win is the disease.

agoo758
4/5/2012, 08:37 PM
Every team has injuries. Having key players out because of injuries is a symptom. Not having a few of the 100 or so players left ready to step on the field and win is the disease.

This, funny how our last few seasons have been ruined due to injuries.

Jason White's Third Knee
4/5/2012, 08:54 PM
A few things that I have notices that seem to be huge factors on a great season.

Injuries to starters. In 2000 we had ZERO starters out due to injury.

Turn over ratio. Picks and forced turnovers. Huge.

Field position. We have good special teams but they don't feel as good as ten years ago. Getting there.

We still have that offense and defense thing too.

We still won a lot of games.

goingoneight
4/5/2012, 09:09 PM
Very true. not only does the most talented team have to earn their way to an MNC... they ball has to bounce their way, too. This means keeping the playmakers in the game that make you as good as you are and not ending up on the wrong end of an officiating fiasco, a BCS screwjob, a tragedy, etc. Some teams still manage to overcome bad things that happen, but normally the case is it affects on-the-field results.

texaspokieokie
4/6/2012, 09:49 AM
Every team has injuries. Having key players out because of injuries is a symptom. Not having a few of the 100 or so players left ready to step on the field and win is the disease.Good post !!