PDA

View Full Version : Even Dead Dems. can screw the Taxpayer

olevetonahill
4/3/2012, 08:55 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc-news/murtha-airport-brought-american-taxpayers-100702844.html

Midtowner
4/3/2012, 09:53 AM
And still living Republicans lie so that we can go to war with Iraq--how many airports could Murtha have built with just Halliburton's cut of the Iraq money?

olevetonahill
4/3/2012, 10:10 AM
And still living Republicans lie so that we can go to war with Iraq--how many airports could Murtha have built with just Halliburton's cut of the Iraq money?

Good deflection. Now remind who lied back then? My memory says the CIA convinced every one about the WMDs. And even the Lib Dems Voted to go in .

Curly Bill
4/3/2012, 12:17 PM
Mid is just picking up the slack for Icky - there has to be at least one loony-a** lib on duty at all time.

Bourbon St Sooner
4/3/2012, 12:25 PM

I'd say the gov't could have bought at least a couple more car companies and maybe nationalized the oil industry.

LiveLaughLove
4/3/2012, 09:06 PM
I sure would like to see the proof that Bush or snyone in his administration lied about Iraq.

For the record, I didn't want us to go there, but I never once thought Bush was lying and it certainly has never been proven to my knowledge.

Back to the OP after the deflection, yes Dems past and present have been screwing this country for a very long time.

Turd_Ferguson
4/3/2012, 09:09 PM
What's really sad, is the ones they screw the hardest are the ones that love them so much...

soonercruiser
4/3/2012, 10:33 PM

I guess we could have paid for a few years of Obamacare before we start killing off us old vets!
:dispirited:

cleller
4/4/2012, 08:01 AM
Say did anyone read the story, and watch the video about the airport?

It is pretty ridiculous that one greedy and corrupt congressman could waste so much taxpayer money. What a boondoggle. This looks like it is about 30 minutes from Pittsburgh, which has an international airport. Taxpayers pick up the first $100 of every ticket sold.