PDA

View Full Version : fexas spring game

Soonerjeepman
4/2/2012, 03:16 PM
lol...yes TRIED watching a few minutes of it off of the espin website....holy cow...they are soooo far up ut's butt....ridiculous...(but expected)

mccoy threw a horrible pass out to the flat almost got picked off....and the announcers were..."he had no time to step up and throw it.."...ummm yes he did..he threw it OFF HIS BACK foot ...lol...

silly cows...

so I'm assuming the cows #1 off goes against the #1 def? like at OU...

jumperstop
4/2/2012, 03:39 PM
lol...yes TRIED watching a few minutes of it off of the espin website....holy cow...they are soooo far up ut's butt....ridiculous...(but expected)

mccoy threw a horrible pass out to the flat almost got picked off....and the announcers were..."he had no time to step up and throw it.."...ummm yes he did..he threw it OFF HIS BACK foot ...lol...

silly cows...

so I'm assuming the cows #1 off goes against the #1 def? like at OU...

Is this this years or a rerun of last years spring game? Why would it come on at Monday at 3:00?

BigTip
4/2/2012, 03:42 PM
It was yesterday, Sunday.
The American Statesman reporter in his article this morning didn't exactly say it this way, but inferred, they suck.
Excellent!

jumperstop
4/2/2012, 03:46 PM
It was yesterday, Sunday.
The American Statesman reporter in his article this morning didn't exactly say it this way, but inferred, they suck.
Excellent!

That's a given...So anyone stand out that might have a chance to make them suck a little less?

8timechamps
4/2/2012, 03:47 PM
I'll give Texas credit in that they've improved since the 5-7 debacle, but unless/until they find a QB that can compete in the Big XII, they will continue to under-preform.

SoonerofAlabama
4/2/2012, 04:06 PM
I heard they unveiled Ricky William's statue. Oh, I found a pic. :D

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff472/SoonerofAlabama/000001.jpg

SoonerFanatic
4/2/2012, 05:17 PM
I heard they unveiled Ricky William's statue. Oh, I found a pic. :D

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff472/SoonerofAlabama/000001.jpg
Looks like he's running from the law!

SF

LVSOONER15
4/2/2012, 05:41 PM
Some of the best statues I've ever seen.

BoomerJ
4/2/2012, 09:20 PM
They could've just dressed up some mannequins and it would've looked better.

MamaMia
4/2/2012, 10:54 PM
They look like they belong on PEZ dispensers.

StoopTroup
4/2/2012, 10:57 PM
I'll give Texas credit....

You lost me there....

85sooners
4/3/2012, 08:48 AM
:unconscious:
You lost me there....

TheHumanAlphabet
4/3/2012, 10:31 AM
Houston chronicle has a story about how bad the UT QBs were at the Spring game...

Those statues are out front of the Book Store or something... No one can tell me what is up with the bricks at their feet...

Soonerjeepman
4/3/2012, 11:24 AM
lol..those are ugly...

Jacie
4/3/2012, 07:09 PM
David Ash will have to be dead or in a coma to be pulled for Case McCoy. No amount of experience is going to make a difference in how he plays. Mack et al are on their knees praying the football gods deliver a ready-to-play recruit in time for fall practice . . .

jumperstop
4/3/2012, 07:21 PM
Houston chronicle has a story about how bad the UT QBs were at the Spring game...

Those statues are out front of the Book Store or something... No one can tell me what is up with the bricks at their feet...

Those were removed a few weeks after they went up. They were too big of an embarrassment...

LVSOONER15
4/3/2012, 07:22 PM
Wasn't Colts statue black?

8timechamps
4/3/2012, 09:13 PM
Wasn't Colts statue black?

IIRC, all the statues looked the same (some were painted white, and some were black...and by black, I mean midnight black). Not to mention they all had the facial expression of someone fleeing from a vicious dog. Can't remember if Colt's was black or not, but someone was painted wrong.