PDA

View Full Version : I'm rooting for Notre Dame! GO IRISH!!!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/1/2012, 10:51 PM
The last hope we have to derail Skeletor and her Behemoth Mangirl Center is tuesday night, when the despised Domers challenge the FreakShow from the Brazos. Yegods! The utter SHAME of being FORCED to root for the dreaded #1 on the usual pecking order.

The only thing comparable in recent mammory is back in '05, when I was OBLIGATED to root for the cows of whorndom, against the usuc XXXcondoms, from the Left coast. The cows did win, to protect our beloved Sooners' 47 game win streak, the MOST ALLSOME achievement in the world of sports.

StoopTroup
4/1/2012, 11:03 PM
Jesus will rain threes on Skeletor!

4/1/2012, 11:27 PM
Jesus will rain threes on Skeletor!If ever being a representative of that over-hyped university got you in with the almighty, this would be an appropriate time. Of course, the Skeletors could summon the graces of god as well, since they also represent a religious institution.

NMSooner'80
4/2/2012, 01:26 PM
Too bad they both can't lose, but the Domers are definitely the lesser of the two evils tomorrow night.

4/2/2012, 01:45 PM
Too bad they both can't lose, but the Domers are definitely the lesser of the two evils tomorrow night.It's a sad state of affairs. Whoever wins will be quickly (willingly)forgotten, by most folks. But, the sting of losing in the championship game will always be with the members of either dreaded institution.

Chuck Bao
4/2/2012, 03:13 PM
Not sure why you guys love to dis on Baylor. Whatev. I've met Miss Griner a couple of times and she is as sweet as she is tall. She's a total class act as anyone I've ever met.

Coach Mulkey is first and foremost a coach, one of the best in the business. Get over it.

4/2/2012, 03:43 PM
Skeletor has been tacky in the past, and she's well, Skeletor. She did well to recruit Griner, who would need to be tested for testosterone in international competition, at least under the old rules. Other than that, and Baylor competes regularly with our beloved Sooners, no problema for me.

Chuck Bao
4/2/2012, 03:56 PM
Yeah, I get that Rush. My mom is like super OU homey mom. We didn't miss an OU women's home game while I was there. My mom doesn't like skeletor at all for reasons that totally surpass my logic She had one son that went to OU (my older brother) and one son who went to Baylor (me). She also has numerous nieces and nephews who went to Baylor, some of whom are as crazy as I am and will follow the team. It doesn't really matter because I am feeling good that my mom will accept my phone call and she and my sister will be watching the game. That's all that matters to me.

4/2/2012, 04:34 PM
Yeah, I get that Rush. My mom is like super OU homey mom. We didn't miss an OU women's home game while I was there. My mom doesn't like skeletor at all for reasons that totally surpass my logic She had one son that went to OU (my older brother) and one son who went to Baylor (me). She also has numerous nieces and nephews who went to Baylor, some of whom are as crazy as I am and will follow the team. It doesn't really matter because I am feeling good that my mom will accept my phone call and she and my sister will be watching the game. That's all that matters to me.Bully-bear for you, part of your family, Curly Bill and Sicem. May you be disappointed tonight. GO IRISH, and its MSM!

SicEmBaylor
4/2/2012, 05:22 PM
Bully-bear for you, part of your family, Curly Bill and Sicem. May you be disappointed tonight. GO IRISH, and its MSM!

I am 1000% certain that ND will not win the national championship tonight. In fact, if they win the national championship tonight then I pledge before God, my family, my friends, and all South Ovarians that I will cut off my left nut...live on the web.

4/2/2012, 06:17 PM
I am 1000% certain that ND will not win the national championship tonight. In fact, if they win the national championship tonight then I pledge before God, my family, my friends, and all South Ovarians that I will cut off my left nut...live on the web.I hear the domer have set up a booth just off the court that will have a pound of fresh-cooked smoked, maple and pecan flavored bacon for each half, gratis for the Mangirl, to boost her spirits and enhance her performance. That will be tomorrow night, of course.

Chuck Bao
4/2/2012, 06:18 PM
I am 1000% certain that ND will not win the national championship tonight. In fact, if they win the national championship tonight then I pledge before God, my family, my friends, and all South Ovarians that I will cut off my left nut...live on the web.

There, there, SicEm, that and Skylar Diggins are something we best not tempt to fate. It's just bad luck.

Yeah, I'd give almost anything except my nuts if President Obama were to welcome the National champion Lady Bears.

SicEmBaylor
4/2/2012, 06:33 PM
There, there, SicEm, that and Skylar Diggins are something we best not tempt to fate. It's just bad luck.

Yeah, I'd give almost anything except my nuts if President Obama were to welcome the National champion Lady Bears.
Betting my left nut only applies to Notre Dame winning the NC tonight not tomorrow night.