PDA

View Full Version : Israelis Suspect Obama Media Leaks to Prevent Strike on Iran

olevetonahill
3/29/2012, 03:50 PM
You Barack

http://news.yahoo.com/israelis-suspect-obama-media-leaks-prevent-strike-iran-172438650--abc-news-topstories.html

OULenexaman
3/29/2012, 04:06 PM
this guy is really stepping on his dick alot here lately....

pphilfran
3/29/2012, 04:14 PM
They are now probably feeding us, and only us, a bunch of bullchit...and then if it comes out they will really scream bloody murder...

SoonerProphet
3/29/2012, 04:18 PM
well, for a country that has spied on us and blown up one our ships, i say that ain't a bad deal.

olevetonahill
3/29/2012, 04:39 PM
well, for a country that has spied on us and blown up one our ships, i say that ain't a bad deal.
Spoken like a true Prophet

LiveLaughLove
3/29/2012, 07:12 PM

Good Lord.

Britain has fought two wars against us. I guess we shouldn't ally with them either. Mexico, nah. Spain, no way. Germany, get outta here. Japan, see ya later. And the list goes on.

Whether you like it or not, Israel is our one true ally in that region. It happens to be a very important region, and Obama is screwing the pooch.

That whole prophet thing, you're doing it wrong.

StoopTroup
3/30/2012, 02:11 AM
The last Head of the Massad has denounced the current Israelis push for War with Iran. His opinion is that there is plenty of time to negotiate and put financial Blocks and threats against them before pushing for a War. Also hinted that what better to just push America to do it. Put Americans into a frenzy that Iran is this huge threat to the US and the OPEC Oil Deals and that the Straits of Hormuz is threatened or impassable and America can be the stupid big lug to finance and pay for attacking and going to War again in a region we have been trying to build good faith with along with carrying out President Bush's agreement to leave the Middle East once things were stable.

Let's just make up some BS during an election year about a POTUS that you don't like and hope the body count and cost of it all will get one of 4 morons elected because that would be better for America than staying the heck out of it and just watching them buy food from Russia and China who can barely make all he deals they have work.

Quite a plan.

SicEmBaylor
3/30/2012, 03:43 AM
This.

SicEmBaylor
3/30/2012, 03:48 AM
Good Lord.

Britain has fought two wars against us. I guess we shouldn't ally with them either. Mexico, nah. Spain, no way. Germany, get outta here. Japan, see ya later. And the list goes on.

Whether you like it or not, Israel is our one true ally in that region. It happens to be a very important region, and Obama is screwing the pooch.

Israel's transgressions against us have been within the last several years -- it has been 70 years forGermany and Japan. Having said that, I still have my issues with both.

You're right that they're quickly becoming our one true ally because the Carter/Bush/Obama policy of regional intervention and encouraging the overthrow of longtime American-friendly despots has resulted in the rise of radical Islamic movements in nations where, heretofore, they had been suppressed.

Our Israeli policy has resulted in the widespread distrust and hatred of the United States in the region. It has undermined our national security interests, our ability to freely trade and conduct commerce, and it continues to undermine our efforts to secure a mid-east peace deal (something we shouldn't be involved with but that's beside the point).

ouflak
3/30/2012, 03:57 AM
Whether you like it or not, Israel is our one true ally in that region.

If Israel goes away, so do a lot of problems in that region. The Cold War is over. The chances of any of those countries going communist is absolutely zero (and it wasn't that high to begin with anyway). We don't need them as anything, much less an ally in that region. We can and do cut our own deals with each of the countries in that part of the world and have 'allies' already (Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Emirates, Kuwait,...). Several countries in the Middle East, including our 'allies' and INCLUDING ISRAEL , have taken action, or had citizens take direct military/terrorist action against the United States. Israel is looking out for itself first, foremost and only, *shrug* frankly as they should. So it's not like we can do any worse without them being around. Israel is nothing but an impediment to any stability amongst the Arab states. The people in that part of the world have been killing each other en masse for millennia. They don't need a permanent source of instigation in the area. They've got enough of their own source of instigation in the dominant religion in that region and their built-in cultural attitudes towards the treatment of fellow human beings.

TheHumanAlphabet
3/30/2012, 09:25 AM

What ship have the "blowed up"? I know they shot one up, but blowed up?

TheHumanAlphabet
3/30/2012, 09:27 AM
If Israel goes away, so do a lot of problems in that region. The Cold War is over. The chances of any of those countries going communist is absolutely zero (and it wasn't that high to begin with anyway). We don't need them as anything, much less an ally in that region. We can and do cut our own deals with each of the countries in that part of the world and have 'allies' already (Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Emirates, Kuwait,...). Several countries in the Middle East, including our 'allies' and INCLUDING ISRAEL , have taken action, or had citizens take direct military/terrorist action against the United States. Israel is looking out for itself first, foremost and only, *shrug* frankly as they should. So it's not like we can do any worse without them being around. Israel is nothing but an impediment to any stability amongst the Arab states. The people in that part of the world have been killing each other en masse for millennia. They don't need a permanent source of instigation in the area. They've got enough of their own source of instigation in the dominant religion in that region and their built-in cultural attitudes towards the treatment of fellow human beings.

I blame the UN, lets blow them up... All because no one wanting to house the Jews as they sought refuge from Hitler. So they make a nation where one didn't exist...

Fraggle145
3/30/2012, 09:29 AM
If we did its probably pretty smart. Would save our country as a whole a **** ton of $$$.

Curly Bill
3/30/2012, 09:41 AM
The last Head of the Massad has denounced the current Israelis push for War with Iran. His opinion is that there is plenty of time to negotiate and put financial Blocks and threats against them before pushing for a War. Also hinted that what better to just push America to do it. Put Americans into a frenzy that Iran is this huge threat to the US and the OPEC Oil Deals and that the Straits of Hormuz is threatened or impassable and America can be the stupid big lug to finance and pay for attacking and going to War again in a region we have been trying to build good faith with along with carrying out President Bush's agreement to leave the Middle East once things were stable.

Let's just make up some BS during an election year about a POTUS that you don't like and hope the body count and cost of it all will get one of 4 morons elected because that would be better for America than staying the heck out of it and just watching them buy food from Russia and China who can barely make all he deals they have work.

Quite a plan.

Dang son, don't get all hysterical on us! Whatever you're doing these days you need to stop!!

SoonerProphet
3/30/2012, 09:41 AM
What ship have the "blowed up"? I know they shot one up, but blowed up?

http://www.salem-news.com/stimg/june082011/liberty-rescue-413.jpg

looks pert near blowed up to me.

StoopTroup
3/30/2012, 11:12 AM
Dang son, don't get all hysterical on us! Whatever you're doing these days you need to stop!!

Uh huh. Bill you should try and inform yourself a bit. I know the current trend is to dig in with 6 months Supplies and a Honey Pot but really the worst thing IMO is spending your last minutes on earth with your head in that Honey Pot. Get involved in the fight. At least you'll have some self respect.

http://www.ostrichheadinsand.com/images/ostrich_head_in_sand.jpg

KantoSooner
3/30/2012, 11:18 AM
I love the Israelis and respect them.
I do, however, get a bit weary of them pulling us into every fight they want to start. I think it's perfectly fine for Obama to be giving Bibi (the *******) a little shove back. And Americans who want to vote a straight Israeli ticket can go **** themselves, too. In addition to playing a bit more nicely with us, they also need to demonstrate a grasp of the fact that we could walk away from the region and still be just fine. They need us, we don't need them. But three generations of presidents have behaved in the opposite.

Curly Bill
3/30/2012, 12:36 PM
Uh huh. Bill you should try and inform yourself a bit. I know the current trend is to dig in with 6 months Supplies and a Honey Pot but really the worst thing IMO is spending your last minutes on earth with your head in that Honey Pot. Get involved in the fight. At least you'll have some self respect.

http://www.ostrichheadinsand.com/images/ostrich_head_in_sand.jpg

Would you be so kind as to tell me what drugs you're on these days. I wanna be sure and stay away from them!

soonercruiser
3/30/2012, 02:20 PM

Quite a plan.

Or, is it possibly...."let's let the POTUS make up some BS that will delay any Israeli actions until after the election?
That one is a "more plausable"....not just pure speculation!

soonercruiser
3/30/2012, 02:26 PM

"If Israel just goes away..."!!!!!?????
What the h***! What Madrassa are you attending?

Communists??!!!
The Cold War is over you said.
The only communists around now to worry about are here at home in the Demoncratic Party, Chicago, Washington, our elite higher Ed institutions!

StoopTroup
3/30/2012, 02:44 PM
Or, is it possibly...."let's let the POTUS make up some BS that will delay any Israeli actions until after the election?
That one is a "more plausable"....not just pure speculation!

And if it is, you'd think Israel would go right on ahead and attack them and if they get in over their head, the current POTUS might be forced to help our Allies. I think that's how things worked out against the Germans. When we have a clear threat to go to War with, The American People have been supportive. When you lie about the threat you end up defending your Presidency like Dubya has. I think President Obama is being cautious and maybe politically cautious like you say but the end all is that we aren't in a War because the GOP thinks we should be. We aren't in a War because your President hasn't asked Congress to approve one. If he did, do you really think the House would be behind him? They have opposed nearly everything he's thrown their way.

What you are implying is it would please you if he did as it would strengthen your hopes and Dreams of him being a one term President. Maybe that gets your willy excited but staying out of a War unless provoked seems like something that has been one of America's Strengths. When we've really needed to go to War, we have always supported it. Even Obama is smart enough to see the hissy fit that was thrown over Libya. Why would he do something like you are suggesting when he knows there is plenty of time to react and if there isn't....wouldn't it be cool to see some other Countries in the Area respond for once? Why we have to be the one exposing all our little changes in technology and the kicka$$ War Machine we have everytime someone gets a little "Gun-ho!" is beyond me.

Chillax. Going to War is serious business and going to War right before an election? Do you really want a standard set in the World that everytime we have an election in our Country that someone that's pissing us off is going to have our War Machine crammed up their rears?

soonercruiser
3/30/2012, 02:55 PM
And if it is, you'd think Israel would go right on ahead and attack them and if they get in over their head, the current POTUS might be forced to help our Allies. I think that's how things worked out against the Germans. When we have a clear threat to go to War with, The American People have been supportive. When you lie about the threat you end up defending your Presidency like Dubya has. I think President Obama is being cautious and maybe politically cautious like you say but the end all is that we aren't in a War because the GOP thinks we should be. We aren't in a War because your President hasn't asked Congress to approve one. If he did, do you really think the House would be behind him? They have opposed nearly everything he's thrown their way.

What you are implying is it would please you if he did as it would strengthen your hopes and Dreams of him being a one term President. Maybe that gets your willy excited but staying out of a War unless provoked seems like something that has been one of America's Strengths. When we've really needed to go to War, we have always supported it. Even Obama is smart enough to see the hissy fit that was thrown over Libya. Why would he do something like you are suggesting when he knows there is plenty of time to react and if there isn't....wouldn't it be cool to see some other Countries in the Area respond for once? Why we have to be the one exposing all our little changes in technology and the kicka$$ War Machine we have everytime someone gets a little "Gun-ho!" is beyond me.

Chillax. Going to War is serious business and going to War right before an election? Do you really want a standard set in the World that everytime we have an election in our Country that someone that's pissing us off is going to have our War Machine crammed up their rears?

Chillax yourself! You over-analyze.
The obvious point is everything (in Obamaworld) is about Obama's re-election! Period!

No need to bring up GW's hang-ups. Obama is POTUS now.
Live with the criticism!

AlboSooner
3/30/2012, 03:25 PM
Good Lord.

Israel has yet to help the US in any of the wars the US has fought in more than 5 decades. There were no Israeli forces in Vietnam, no Israeli forces helped us against Saddam the first time or second time, and no Israeli forces participated in the war in Afghanistan.

The alliance between the US and Israel is certainly a one way street. If I had to decide whether the government of my country or the government of Israel, cared more about my well being, I'd be foolish to think a foreign government would care more about me than my own government.

There is a part of me that suspects this tension between the US and Israel is all a "good cop bad cop" routine, aimed at making Iran more accepting at the negotiation table. The US is the good cop saying to Iran, look agree to our terms because we can't control crazy Israel from attacking you.

It is also unpatriotic to side with a foreign power, over your own president, despite of your political affiliation.