PDA

View Full Version : Who do you NOT want to win women's basketball

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/24/2012, 11:48 PM
It would be nice if Stanford, aTm, Baylor, So Carolina(because of SEC,SEC,SEC,SEC, etc), andTennessee DID NOT win. Who is left, haha? Don't tell me UConn is still there, please.

3/25/2012, 12:27 AM
Duke is still alive. Go Blue Devils!

StoopTroup
3/25/2012, 05:56 PM
Duke is still alive. Go Blue Devils!

What is Women's Basketball?

tycat947
3/27/2012, 10:39 PM
HYPOCRITE U is the ONLY team I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT want to win!!! I want to see Skeletor's head explode!!!

3/28/2012, 12:38 AM
Well, Baylor kneecapped TN, so there's one less undesirable. Domer is still alive. I would even prefer Baylor over domer.

GO BLUE DEVILS!

yermom
3/28/2012, 01:08 AM
how about none of the above? :D

i think i might choose Baylor over anyone listed there...

ouleaf
3/28/2012, 09:19 AM
Does anyone really win in Women's Basketball??

NMSooner'80
3/28/2012, 11:06 AM
ABB (anyone but Baylor). Screw conference loyalty, and that also goes for the men's Final Four (anyone but KU).

Chuck Bao
3/28/2012, 04:57 PM
Does anyone really win in Women's Basketball??

My family didn't miss one OU women's basketball home game and we had to drive up from Madill ('bout an hour and a half for each game). I think each home game had at least 5,000+ in attendance.

I think Baylor had several sell-outs this year.

That just makes the final four even more disappointing. I understand that the NCAA allocated only 100 tix for students in Denver. Baylor's promised to fully pay for round trip bus, tix and hotel for the very, very lucky 100 students who win the lottery.

If I were in the US, I'd go. Sic'em Bears!

tycat947
3/28/2012, 05:04 PM
That just makes the final four even more disappointing. I understand that the NCAA allocated only 100 tix for students in Denver. Baylor's promised to fully pay for round trip bus, tix and hotel for the very, very lucky 100 students who win the lottery.

I think the NCAA allots to the school not the students. They usually allot 1,000 (for example) tickets for participating schools and then the schools choose how they distribute to their fanbase. I think Hypocrite U's T Bone (Drayton McLane) did the same for students attending the men's regional in Atlanta or somewhere last weekend.

Chuck Bao
3/28/2012, 05:28 PM
I think the NCAA allots to the school not the students. They usually allot 1,000 (for example) tickets for participating schools and then the schools choose how they distribute to their fanbase. I think Hypocrite U's T Bone (Drayton McLane) did the same for students attending the men's regional in Atlanta or somewhere last weekend.

Even if the 1,000 tix for fans of a particular school is correct, the 100 for students is a total let-down. I can afford whatever and would buy scalpers prices (if I were in the US). 100 tix designated for students still seems like a ridiculously low number for an NCAA event.

Baylor is the closest school to Denver and I hope that we have the home crowd. Go Bears!