PDA

View Full Version : "Democtat sex offenders"? 3.64 times more likely than "Republican sex offenders"

cleller
3/23/2012, 08:56 PM
Lately, we've been besieged with pointless pseudo-analytical studies claiming that conservatism is indicative of racism.

In the interest of equal time, here's a correspondingly artificial contention. If you google "democrat sex offenders" you will garner 6.2 million results. If you google "republican sex offenders" you will receive 1.7 million results. Just as the previous studies were tailored from the outset to elicit a desired conclusion, this analysis was subjected to a bench test to ensure the result was incriminating toward a certain subset before the findings were published.

Hopefully this spurious, gratuitous example will help to forestall future extraneous exemplars of biased propaganda.

olevetonahill
3/23/2012, 09:03 PM
Well there ya have it.

cleller
3/23/2012, 09:22 PM
Well there ya have it.

I cannot tell if that was an endorsement (you are a racist), or a rebuttal (you are a sex offender).

olevetonahill
3/23/2012, 09:28 PM
I cannot tell if that was an endorsement (you are a racist), or a rebuttal (you are a sex offender).

Lookie here BOY, I may be a Tax cheat, I may be a Bigot, I may be a Racist , I prolly are a Lot of other things also.But I Dayum shore aint no Sexual Offender

Midtowner
3/23/2012, 09:31 PM
Hey, let's see if one of these fair, even-handed mods locks this thread.

--guessing not.

StoopTroup
3/23/2012, 09:37 PM
Lately, we've been besieged with pointless pseudo-analytical studies claiming that conservatism is indicative of racism.

In the interest of equal time, here's a correspondingly artificial contention. If you google "democrat sex offenders" you will garner 6.2 million results. If you google "republican sex offenders" you will receive 1.7 million results. Just as the previous studies were tailored from the outset to elicit a desired conclusion, this analysis was subjected to a bench test to ensure the result was incriminating toward a certain subset before the findings were published.

Hopefully this spurious, gratuitous example will help to forestall future extraneous exemplars of biased propaganda.

What if it was the 6.2 million that put the Tea Baggers in office in the House. Ever since it was said that many Young Republican's from the Reagan-Bush years were ghey, I've often wondered if they had just changed parties after finding out they were used and their agendas didn't turn out any Bear Action in the Washington Area Bar scene. Man it was so funny when the RNC found out that so many of their most zealous advocates just liked the Metro Look of wearing Blue Suits, cuff links and F(L)ag Pins.

Here Romney is sorting out the posers in case Santorum has someone sniffing around.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-n7z3F_t1Ypo/T0A0hggFNgI/AAAAAAAAXx4/lvWSvduVvLc/s1600/Screen%2Bshot%2B2012-02-18%2Bat%2B3.28.29%2BPM.png

sappstuf
3/23/2012, 09:46 PM
Lookie here BOY, I may be a Tax cheat, I may be a Bigot, I may be a Racist , I prolly are a Lot of other things also.But I Dayum shore aint no Sexual Offender

She was asking for it anyway.. ;)

olevetonahill
3/23/2012, 10:04 PM
She was asking for it anyway.. ;) Dayum skippy, what was she thinking wearin that short skirt with no panties and bending over that way.

REDREX
3/23/2012, 10:16 PM

--guessing not.--- While pointless this thread does not even come close to the level of Stupidity of your " Christian Taliban" post

olevetonahill
3/23/2012, 10:18 PM
--- While pointless this thread does not even come close to the level of Stupidity of your " Christian Taliban" post

Besides Dean Likes US :unconscious:

cleller
3/24/2012, 07:53 AM
After one night, it looks like the racists slightly outnumber the sex offenders here. I guess I'd rather deal with a racist, because you know right off the bat what he has on his mind. With sex offenders, you never know what is going on in there.

cleller
3/24/2012, 08:59 AM
--- While pointless this thread does not even come close to the level of Stupidity of your " Christian Taliban" post

Has anyone noticed that a suspect has been arrested in that case. It has nothing to do with Christians or right wingers, of course. Here's the guy, and his motives look to be either nutzoidism, or something other than the assumed reasons.

http://www.newson6.com/story/17243904/accused-texas-firebomber-wanted-in-tulsa-speaks-from-jail

XingTheRubicon
3/24/2012, 11:19 AM
This has to be bs, next you're gonna tell me democrats commit more crimes, less likely to have a job in every age demographic, more likely to be sucking on the gov't tit, more likely, in case of a pregnancy, to be pro-death for their unborn child and pro-convenience for themselves, and most likely to demand everyone to subsidize their faults. No way.

Turd_Ferguson
3/24/2012, 11:25 AM
This has to be bs, next you're gonna tell me democrats commit more crimes, less likely to have a job in every age demographic, more likely to be sucking on the gov't tit, more likely, in case of a pregnancy, to be pro-death for their unborn child and pro-convenience for themselves, and most likely to demand everyone to subsidize their faults. No way.I thought all that was fact???

C&CDean
3/24/2012, 12:47 PM

--guessing not.

Why? The title is not only non-inflammatory, it's also misspelled. I bet there's a study somewhere that shows liberals are 6.777 times more likely to whine than conservatives...

olevetonahill
3/24/2012, 12:54 PM
Why? The title is not only non-inflammatory, it's also misspelled. I bet there's a study somewhere that shows liberals are 6.777 times more likely to whine than conservatives...

:unconscious:

yermom
3/24/2012, 01:02 PM

right up until i tell them "happy holidays"

Frozen Sooner
3/24/2012, 01:34 PM

I can refute that pretty handily with reported post data.

cleller
3/24/2012, 01:59 PM
All that trouble and I misspell Democtat.

XingTheRubicon
3/24/2012, 03:50 PM
right up until i tell them "happy holidays"

holiday = "holy day"

thanks for the support

C&CDean
3/24/2012, 03:53 PM
holiday = "holy day"

thanks for the support

Now you went and did it. Crap, what'll we have to call it next?

yermom
3/24/2012, 06:12 PM
i'll think of you guys as i'm wrapping my Saturnalia presents or burning my Yule log ;)

olevetonahill
3/24/2012, 06:45 PM
i'll think of you guys as i'm wrapping my Saturnalia presents or burning my Yule log ;)

I love it when you talk dirty

SanJoaquinSooner
9/17/2012, 07:01 PM
easy explanation. pubs are impotent and frigid. 'cept long john Clarence Thomas.

East Coast Bias
9/17/2012, 07:37 PM
Jerry Sandusky and Joe Paterno both registered Republicans. Nuff said......

olevetonahill
9/17/2012, 07:40 PM

And Marfa and Mid are Dems, Coincidence? I think not

TitoMorelli
9/17/2012, 07:50 PM
easy explanation. pubs are impotent and frigid. 'cept long john Clarence Thomas.

So it took you guys six months to come up with those zingers?:concern:

East Coast Bias
9/17/2012, 07:58 PM
So it took you guys six months to come up with those zingers?:concern:

Mine is neither a zinger or hyperbole, just the truth, T-man.....

olevetonahill
9/17/2012, 08:05 PM

So is Mine :devilish:

SanJoaquinSooner
9/17/2012, 08:37 PM
so es mine.

olevetonahill
9/17/2012, 08:39 PM
so es mine.

Yea but yer a Lib Dem Coyote :drunk:

KABOOKIE
9/17/2012, 09:33 PM

So that means there's 7 registered democrats on the coaching staff that like little boys. Statistics. They're lost on democrats.

diverdog
9/17/2012, 09:53 PM

I just got 3.4 million for Republicans. 15.5 million for Democrats. Wow!

TitoMorelli
9/17/2012, 10:00 PM

T-Man...I like that.

olevetonahill
9/17/2012, 10:04 PM
T-Man...I like that.

Pretty cool nickname
I started callin my grandson that about 10 years ago

okie52
9/17/2012, 10:19 PM
And Marfa and Mid are Dems, Coincidence? I think not

LOL

diverdog
9/17/2012, 10:58 PM
Pretty cool nickname
I started callin my grandson that about 10 years ago

I heard your name was Craven Morehead. :nevreness:

olevetonahill
9/17/2012, 11:03 PM
I heard your name was Craven Morehead. :nevreness:

No, Im "Judgmental Prick"
Keep up :drunk:

SanJoaquinSooner
9/18/2012, 12:55 AM
Romney has that polygamy gene in his jeans.

Also, pub sex offenders are less often reported cause they're the boss -- and you know what happens when you rat out the boss.

olevetonahill
9/18/2012, 01:03 AM

Also, pub sex offenders are less often reported cause they're the boss -- and you know what happens when you rat out the boss.

You get ****ed?

okie52
9/18/2012, 01:14 AM

Nothing wrong with polygamy except for the overpopulating potential but given your gene pool that should make him "your guy", eh juan?

SCOUT
9/18/2012, 01:25 AM

Did you seriously just identify the religious gene? There is surely a Nobel Prize in your future

SCOUT
9/18/2012, 01:27 AM
I realize that the Nobel Prize has been discredited, given the recent recipients, but still...

olevetonahill
9/18/2012, 01:31 AM
Nothing wrong with polygamy except for the overpopulating potential but given your gene pool that should make him "your guy", eh juan?

I see several things wrong with Polygamy,
#1 on the List is all those ****in Mother in Laws ya gonna have to put up with
#2 All of the wives going on they period at the same time (Or so i hear)
#3 I couldnt even imagine going to the store with em shoppin fer shoes
#4 Have I mentioned Naggin yet?

Thats enough I think any intelligent Man would agree that Polygamy is just wrong :glee:

cleller
9/18/2012, 07:47 AM

Thats enough I think any intelligent Man would agree that Polygamy is just wrong :glee:

Its true.

I'll take all the polygamists you can toss at me, if I can toss back all the murdering, robbing, stealing, shooting, stabbing, drug selling, gang banging, car bombing, cop killing criminals representing the Democrat voting base.

okie52
9/18/2012, 09:23 AM
#1 on the List is all those ****in Mother in Laws ya gonna have to put up with
#3 I couldnt even imagine going to the store with em shoppin fer shoes
#4 Have I mentioned Naggin yet?

Well I didn't say polygamy was for everyone:biggrin:

olevetonahill
9/18/2012, 10:50 AM
Well I didn't say polygamy was for everyone:biggrin:

Just the thot of all those dayum Mother in Laws skeeres the bejesus out of me :kiwi-fruit:

LiveLaughLove
9/20/2012, 03:19 PM

Let's see Romney's polygamy gene is a grandfather if I'm not mistaken.

Obama's polygamy gene is his father.

Hmm, one is closer than the other.