PDA

View Full Version : Terrorism a Good Fit for the Christian Taliban

Midtowner
3/21/2012, 09:35 PM
Report: Texas state senator’s office firebombed

Texas State Sen. Wendy Davis’ office was firebombed with at least one Molotov cocktail on Tuesday, causing no injuries, the Star-Telegram reported.
Police in Fort Worth, Texas, are searching for the arson suspect, who escaped despite being chased by a maintenance man who witnessed the attack. Police suspect the attacker of throwing as many as two of the firebombs into the Democrat’s third-floor office, the Star-Telegram reports.

http://news.yahoo.com/report-texas-state-senator-office-firebombed-012030564.html

AlboSooner
3/21/2012, 09:44 PM
Where did you get that it was a Christian who did it?

okie52
3/21/2012, 09:45 PM

It was in TX.

Midtowner
3/21/2012, 09:51 PM

Atheists don't firebomb political figures who support a woman's right to choose.

okie52
3/21/2012, 09:54 PM
Atheists don't firebomb political figures who support a woman's right to choose.

Ergo....all atheists are procoice.

sappstuf
3/21/2012, 10:09 PM
Ergo....all atheists are procoice.

I feel like I am reading the 'you're racist if you oppose Obamacare' thread all over again...

KABOOKIE
3/21/2012, 10:22 PM
Why do the enlightened ignorants always assume that those who support the unborn's right (you know those who don't have a voice of their own) are all religious? Oh that's right because theyre ignorant.

Midtowner
3/21/2012, 10:29 PM
Why do the enlightened ignorants always assume that those who support the unborn's right (you know those who don't have a voice of their own) are all religious? Oh that's right because theyre ignorant.

Because so far, Christian religious terrorists have been responsible for all of the attacks on those who support a woman's right to choose.

okie52
3/21/2012, 11:21 PM
I feel like I am reading the 'you're racist if you oppose Obamacare' thread all over again...

Déjà vu all over again.

okie52
3/21/2012, 11:22 PM

It could have been her estranged lesbian lover.

Turd_Ferguson
3/21/2012, 11:23 PM
Because so far, Christian religious terrorists have been responsible for all of the attacks on those who support a woman's right to choose.Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Midtowner
3/22/2012, 07:39 AM
Hypocrisy at it's finest.

True. Trying to support the 'choose life' movement while trying to extinguish life is pretty darn hypocritical. You must support these terrorists then?

SoonerProphet
3/22/2012, 07:53 AM
http://media.star-telegram.com/smedia/2012/03/21/22/52/1kmgxw.St.58.jpg

I'm sure the race card will be played, but this cat doesn't look like a member of the "Christian Taliban".

REDREX
3/22/2012, 08:04 AM
This is really a stupid thread

sappstuf
3/22/2012, 08:15 AM
http://media.star-telegram.com/smedia/2012/03/21/22/52/1kmgxw.St.58.jpg

I'm sure the race card will be played, but this cat doesn't look like a member of the "Christian Taliban".

It appears more likely that this gentleman slipped and while falling accidentally threw his bottle of hooch towards the door breaking it.. Then when he hit the ground, his lit crackpipe was jarred from his lips towards the flammable liquid..

Which bring me to my next point...

C&CDean
3/22/2012, 08:23 AM
This thread is so stupid; nay, so ****ing dumb that it does not deserve to live. If the OP wants to discuss this topic, I'd suggest he start a new thread with a title that doesn't display this amount of pure ignorance and flame baiting.

ps Christians don't blow people up for their "cause." Psychopathic maniacs do. Anybody but a nimrod knows that.