PDA

View Full Version : Are we going to be allowed to have beer and liquor at the tailgates

MamaMia
3/18/2012, 03:57 PM
or has Boren gone completely mad?

olevetonahill
3/18/2012, 04:01 PM
?

Breadburner
3/18/2012, 04:08 PM
dumb...

MamaMia
3/18/2012, 04:52 PM
dumb...Why are you always starting crap with people?

Even though I find it hard to believe, I was told today that Boren has made the decision to keep the campus completely dry. That would in fact include tailgates during football games. I have every reason to ask this question as I don't just go off believing everything I hear and I have every right to think IF true, Boren has lost it. So shut your no good for nothing trouble making, poster stalking, name calling sorry butt faced remarks to yourself pal.

sooner_born_1960
3/18/2012, 05:02 PM
Maybe, and this is just a maybe, he thought Boren was dumb.

MamaMia
3/18/2012, 05:05 PM
Maybe, and this is just a maybe, he thought Boren was dumb.Nope. He purposely calls a lot of threads I start "dumb." Thats one of his things.

He honestly believes me asking this question, even in lieu of all the other non alcohol decisions Boren has in fact made, is dumb.

I heard this rumor today, So, instead of just believing it, I simply decided to ask.

MamaMia
3/18/2012, 05:20 PM
First it was the Kerr McGee Club, then it was frat and sorority houses, I heard that now the entire campus area has been included, so is it now tailgates on campus property or not? Simple question. We have VIP tailgate passes, so I would like to know if thats now included.

MamaMia
3/18/2012, 05:26 PM
Forget it. I'll call the Sooner Club and ask a friend. They will have the answer and they certainly wont think its a dumb question. :rolleyes: