PDA

View Full Version : Guess Ima have to do a Dean

olevetonahill
3/17/2012, 07:25 PM
I hate it, But I dont need or want 2 more ****in dogs .

Cant run em off, Cant get em to load up so I can em to anyone ,
Ive fired round after round just behind em to shoo em on down the road and the Dumasses keep coming back

I think they can read the "SUCKER" thats writ all over my forehead :mad:

Ones a Black Lab Pup about 10 months er so the other is one of those Blue healer lookin dogs
Any body wanta save their lives ?

Turd_Ferguson
3/17/2012, 07:34 PM
LMAO!!! I was gonna post a video on "How to cook Dog", but decided against it. However, the first coment made to that video got me gigl'n...

I will cook your ****ing mother

Esclavier (http://www.youtube.com/user/Esclavier) 13 hours ago

olevetonahill
3/17/2012, 07:44 PM
LMAO!!! I was gonna post a video on "How to cook Dog", but decided against it. However, the first coment made to that video got me gigl'n...
These have been starved before They ever got here , Mother****ers

Blue
3/17/2012, 08:07 PM
Uhhh. Call the animal shelter. Maybe they can find them a home?

cleller
3/17/2012, 08:22 PM
Heck, I recently shot a coyote that had been eating chickens and STILL felt bad for a whole day.

olevetonahill
3/17/2012, 09:42 PM
Uhhh. Call the animal shelter. Maybe they can find them a home?

There are NO shelters out here

Blue
3/17/2012, 11:14 PM
Well heck. I'll take the dogs before you shoot two puppies.

olevetonahill
3/17/2012, 11:39 PM
Come get em

Blue
3/17/2012, 11:50 PM
You won't do it...

you got two new buddies.

Collier11
3/18/2012, 01:37 AM
VET is FOS, he wont do anything but love em

olevetonahill
3/18/2012, 01:46 AM

You won't do it...

you got two new buddies.

VET is FOS, he wont do anything but love em

Ok. Th be gone in 2 days
Yall want em? Come get em before they be Ded !

olevetonahill
3/23/2012, 12:43 PM
Took me longer than 2 days , The Blue left on his own, Hopefully went the **** home
This idiot Lab is on his way to Ft. Smith .

My sister came by saw him and talked my BIL into taking him .:congratulatory:

Curly Bill
3/23/2012, 12:45 PM
Success!

olevetonahill
3/23/2012, 01:18 PM
Success!
Thank God
I hate having to put em down
But you know Ive spent a hell of a lot of money feeding the deer here, Dont want or need a dayum stray coming here and chasing em off.

Chuck Bao
3/23/2012, 02:22 PM
I'll take in a rescue dog or two once I move back to the US permanently and build my dog-friendly home. Next time, let me know, Olevet.

C&CDean
3/23/2012, 04:08 PM
I'll let you know Chuck cause my place is a lot closer to Madill than Vet's. You can come get em' any time you want.

I've learned to not let them stay for even a very short time because you can't help but become attached to them. If you even water them or feed them once, it's twice as hard to off them. It's excruciatingly difficult to see a cute little suffering pup and have to whack em. Every time I do it I get through it by thinking "I wish this was the worthless ********** who dropped this poor thing off out here." In all seriousness, if I catch someone dropping another one off there's a fairly high probability that someone will be going to the hospital, and someone will be going to jail. Or at the very least, someone's vehicle is going to need a bunch of body work done.

olevetonahill
3/23/2012, 08:56 PM
I'll let you know Chuck cause my place is a lot closer to Madill than Vet's. You can come get em' any time you want.

I've learned to not let them stay for even a very short time because you can't help but become attached to them. If you even water them or feed them once, it's twice as hard to off them. It's excruciatingly difficult to see a cute little suffering pup and have to whack em. Every time I do it I get through it by thinking "I wish this was the worthless ********** who dropped this poor thing off out here." In all seriousness, if I catch someone dropping another one off there's a fairly high probability that someone will be going to the hospital, and someone will be going to jail. Or at the very least, someone's vehicle is going to need a bunch of body work done.

Garondayumteed.

That Black Lab is Now a Ft. Smith resident. Sister went to the Vet and bot the worthless mutt special food and vitamins and ****. He already been bathed, brushed Fed and is sleepin sound at my BILs feet

Im just glad I didnt have to off him . He was a cute ****er

Blue
3/23/2012, 10:07 PM
Completely ridiculous that someone would kill a pup before taking it to the nearest animal shelter. I know its an inconvenience but if you'd rather shoot it how can you pretend to act like it bothers you?

Not really seeing the reasoning behind shooting puppies.

olevetonahill
3/23/2012, 10:15 PM
Completely ridiculous that someone would kill a pup before taking it to the nearest animal shelter. I know its an inconvenience but if you'd rather shoot it how can you pretend to act like it bothers you?

Cody yer smarter than this.

Ist point there ARE NO SHELTERS here. The nearest Dog pound is in Poteau (15 to 20 miles away) and you have to be a resident to take an animal there for THEM to kill.
2nd Point , Usually by the time They find their way here they are scared and starved,

Its More Humane to put em down than to watch em starve to death

So Unless you know what yer talking about why dont ya just STFU.

Ive taken care of more than a lot of shelters have and Was able to find em good homes .. Cant do that with all of em.

Like Dean said once ya feed em at least 2 things happen, They gonna stay forever unless ya find em a home Or you gonna have to put em down after you've grown attached to em .

Just cause we live in the country dont mean we have an Infinite means of caring for every ****in dog some asswipe wants to thro away cause they are too sorry to do whats right with em

Dont Blame US blame the asswipes who DUMP EM.

8timechamps
3/23/2012, 11:12 PM
Good on you Vet! The dogs can't help that some dumb**** let them starve.

C&CDean
3/24/2012, 08:43 AM

Spoken like someone who is as clueless about this **** as the puppies themselves.

I've taken them to "shelters" many times. Guess what? No room at the inn. I've taken them to those POS ****wads Second Chance. Guess what? If they ain't a **** zu, peek-a-poo, ****-a-poo or maybe a chihuahua they don't want them. I've even set up at the Walmarts for hours trying to give them away.

I ain't got time/energy for it. Besides, most of the people who take abandoned puppies are as bad or worse than the POS who dumped them. You obviously don't understand anything about living in the country. **** dies all the time. And as far as the "pretend to act like it bothers you" comment? Go **** yourself. Deep and hard. *******.

olevetonahill
3/24/2012, 10:23 AM
Yup
Two of em that Ive still got are so scared up no one else would want em.
They dont think they look bad tho.
Biznatcho has to sleep right beside me. and Knothead has decided the Couch is His

Spoilt? You betcherass they are. THEY were fortunate that I got em before they got in to bad a shape.
Both are gettin old now and I dont plan on spending a lot of money to keep em alive when they get in bad shape Ill just go ahead an put em down . Knowing they have had a better live with me than anywhere else.

olevetonahill
3/24/2012, 10:26 AM
A friend just called. He has about 30 cats that folks have dumped on him and his wife ( They Cat people)

Hes bringing me 2 males for O/S he has already taken em to vet and had em neutered and Vac.

I dont mind em cause there are a lot of Rats an Mice around here. Plus Fire Cracker will stay inside now .:adoration:

pphilfran
3/24/2012, 10:46 AM
Biznatcho and Knothead!

pphilfran
3/24/2012, 10:52 AM
When I lived in Tenn I lived right on the edge of town...I could pick corn from my backyard...and I had this one cute little pup show up on my porch...I ran his azz off when I went to work but he was on the porch when I got home...

He had a chewed threw rope around his neck and was scared chitless....you could pet him but he was ready to bolt at a moments notice...

So I called the pound and they came to get him...when he spotted those two guys coming toward him with their dog catching sling he knew what was up and started off in reverse...they cornered him up and snagged his butt and drug him to the truck...

Off to the death chamber he went...

Two mornings later the little sob was back on my porch...evidently he had broken out of death row...he was gone that afternoon and I never saw him again...

olevetonahill
3/24/2012, 10:57 AM
Biznatcho and Knothead!
Biznatcho is my weenie and Knothead is the smartest Dumb dog or the Dumbest Smart dog (Cant never figure it out) Ive ever encountered

Blue
3/24/2012, 11:33 AM
Spoken like someone who is as clueless about this **** as the puppies themselves.

I've taken them to "shelters" many times. Guess what? No room at the inn. I've taken them to those POS ****wads Second Chance. Guess what? If they ain't a **** zu, peek-a-poo, ****-a-poo or maybe a chihuahua they don't want them. I've even set up at the Walmarts for hours trying to give them away.

I ain't got time/energy for it. Besides, most of the people who take abandoned puppies are as bad or worse than the POS who dumped them. You obviously don't understand anything about living in the country. **** dies all the time. And as far as the "pretend to act like it bothers you" comment? Go **** yourself. Deep and hard. *******.

Well, if you tried than thats all you could ask. Its hard to believe the pound wouldn't take them though.

pphilfran
3/24/2012, 12:13 PM
Don't call for Knothead at a SF tailgate...half the group would come running....

C&CDean
3/24/2012, 12:30 PM
Well, if you tried than thats all you could ask. Its hard to believe the pound wouldn't take them though.

Yeah, you'd think. Problem is, I live in Cleveland County, and the closest town with a dog pound is in McClain County. They won't take them since I'm not from McClain, and Norman won't take them because I live out in the sticks. My wife has even lied a couple times and claimed she found the dogs when she was leaving her job in Norman just so they'd take them. Even so, it's easier on me, but it's harder on the dog. Living even a few more days in a filthy cage at the pound is worse (for them) than just ending it now with their tails wagging.

C&CDean
3/24/2012, 12:31 PM
Don't call for Knothead at a SF tailgate...half the group would come running....

Half? You give us far too much credit...

ouwasp
3/24/2012, 06:23 PM
A trooper friend of mine live out in the sticks near a "major" intersection of country roads. I was out visiting last yr when I commented on how friendly one of his dogs was. Trooper said that was one of the strays he decided to keep, said they get dumped all the time. I asked what happen to the ones he decided not to keep?

Trooper points to a distant treeline..."I take 'em out about 200 yds. Looks like Auschwitz out there..."

delhalew
3/25/2012, 10:12 AM
Some people clearly don't understand the stray animal problems we have in the country. Bless your heart. Keep on thinking a pound is anything more than death row.

I better not catch one of these aholes dumping a critter.

Blue
3/25/2012, 12:03 PM
Some people clearly don't understand the stray animal problems we have in the country. Bless your heart. Keep on thinking a pound is anything more than death row.

I better not catch one of these aholes dumping a critter.

I didn't say they wouldn't be euthanized at the pound but they would have a chance.

And the moral of the story folks is that Vet DID NOT feel the need to kill the two dogs and one went on his way and the other to somebodys home.

olevetonahill
3/25/2012, 12:10 PM
I didn't say they wouldn't be euthanized at the pound but they would have a chance.

And the moral of the story folks is that Vet DID NOT feel the need to kill the two dogs and one went on his way and the other to somebodys home.
But I have had to put em down and I hate it.

olevetonahill
3/25/2012, 12:11 PM

But I have had to put em down and I hate it.