PDA

View Full Version : Look what Obamas done now

olevetonahill
3/16/2012, 10:24 PM
Cant believe how ignorant he is.

ictsooner7
3/17/2012, 04:44 AM
Cant believe how ignorant he is.

So...................Obama is now responsible for proofreading all of the materials coming out of the government? No wonder bush didn't get bin Laden, he was staying up nights proofreading EVERY publication that was printed. If you would take 0.19 seconds to google this, you would find this comes out of the Office of the Sergeant at Arms and Doorkeeper, Terrance W. Gainer, who is wait for it, wait for it...............................a REPUBLICAN! Love it when you try to blame Obama, again, for something that a republican did. Laughable.

Terrance William Gainer (born 1947) the 38th and current Sergeant at Arms of the United States Senate[1] and has served in this appointment since January 4, 2007. Before Gainer continued his law enforcement career in Washington, D.C., he was the Republican candidate for Cook County State's Attorney in 1988, losing to then incumbent Richard M. Daley.

olevetonahill
3/17/2012, 04:51 AM
Dayum the Barometer musta been fallin , Took almost 6 hours to get one :unconscious:

olevetonahill
3/17/2012, 04:52 AM
Like I done axed you, Does it hurt to be so ****in stupid?

olevetonahill
3/17/2012, 04:53 AM
So...................Obama is now responsible for proofreading all of the materials coming out of the government? No wonder bush didn't get bin Laden, he was staying up nights proofreading EVERY publication that was printed. If you would take 0.19 seconds to google this, you would find this comes out of the Office of the Sergeant at Arms and Doorkeeper, Terrance W. Gainer, who is wait for it, wait for it...............................a REPUBLICAN! Love it when you try to blame Obama, again, for something that a republican did. Laughable.

Terrance William Gainer (born 1947) the 38th and current Sergeant at Arms of the United States Senate[1] and has served in this appointment since January 4, 2007. Before Gainer continued his law enforcement career in Washington, D.C., he was the Republican candidate for Cook County State's Attorney in 1988, losing to then incumbent Richard M. Daley.

Oh I just wanted to qoute you on this so ya cant edit it , Ya DUMAS:congratulatory:

Flagstaffsooner
3/17/2012, 05:11 AM
Hillbilly Handfishin:barbershop_quartet_

olevetonahill
3/17/2012, 05:18 AM
Hillbilly Handfishin:barbershop_quartet_

Heh.

I used a 3ought Treble hook and the Boy done went swallowed it Deep

diverdog
3/17/2012, 05:22 AM
Heh.

Where I fish that would not even be considered bait. Hell those pussified bass you catch in Oklahoma might make it into my bait well.

ictsooner7
3/17/2012, 05:23 AM
Yep...........really got me on that one didn't ya? Saved the "evidence" too. Good work macgyver. Get a life you ignorant hillbilly.

Flagstaffsooner
3/17/2012, 05:32 AM
You funny, Simpleton.

Sooner_Tuf
3/17/2012, 06:51 AM

Heh, you funny.

soonerhubs
3/17/2012, 07:39 AM
Olevet, my friend. You crack me up! I need to at least visit with you once before we leave Oklahoma.

pphilfran
3/17/2012, 09:45 AM
Heh.

Most of the time you have to drop the tip of the rod so they can take the hook deep...not this little fishy...he swallowed that treble all the way down to his gullet....and then he jumped into the boat!

olevetonahill
3/17/2012, 01:47 PM
Olevet, my friend. You crack me up! I need to at least visit with you once before we leave Oklahoma.
You have an Invite to the Ho-Down on 10-6 come on down :unconscious:

olevetonahill
3/17/2012, 01:49 PM
Yep...........really got me on that one didn't ya? Saved the "evidence" too. Good work macgyver. Get a life you ignorant hillbilly.

AlboSooner
3/17/2012, 01:58 PM
internet noodlin

LiveLaughLove
3/17/2012, 02:21 PM
ict is definitely the gift that keeps on giving.

cleller
3/17/2012, 08:43 PM
Hillbilly? :adoration: Like Al Gore? Does that mean you're a Democrat?

soonercruiser
3/19/2012, 10:21 PM
Whew!
At least he isn't callin' me the "ignorant Hillbilly!

soonercruiser
3/19/2012, 10:24 PM
Like I done axed you, Does it hurt to be so ****in stupid?

Don't know about ict....but, he "killin' me"!
:tennis:

olevetonahill
7/26/2013, 04:14 PM
Dean Unbained every one else, he should give me back my Toy. Hell Matlock is stayin away, he lurks but dont post so I want Icky Freed :lemo: