PDA

View Full Version : Ugliest floor I have ever seen!

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
3/13/2012, 10:21 PM
Oregon Ducks! Watching the NIT. Good God, people. That floor is ridiculous.

Just another reason to hope the Duck campus slides into the Pacific.

StoopTroup
3/16/2012, 04:38 AM
http://www.sportsgrindent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/miami.jpg

Turd_Ferguson
3/16/2012, 04:45 AM
I'm really surprised that the NCAA hasn't stepped in on this crap. From the blue football fields to ****ed up looking basketball courts...wow.

StoopTroup
3/16/2012, 05:49 AM
As far as b-ball courts are concerned, I do think that branding should be a huge concern of any University and that at some point the NCAA would maybe draw a line that can't be crossed but the one I know is a concern from Coaches is when a playing surface affects the play of the game and especially if players get hurt.

Many of these b-ball courts have stickers on them that many Coaches believe cause injuries. They believe them to be much different than the regular playing surface.

I think that the consistency of the playing surface is definitely something the NCAA should be involved in and that when a University makes a change to it the Conferences and the NCAA probably ought to be making sure the new surface is safe and consistant with the others in the NCAA

PalmettoSooner
3/16/2012, 08:14 AM
Miami is not using that floor design right now. Although it wouldn't surprise me if they used it next year.

StoopTroup
3/17/2012, 04:41 PM
I don't know if I care what they use as long as it's safe and you can clearly see the lines and out of bounds areas.

I like keeping it interesting as long as it's not made to confuse the other Team. In the case of Boise St. Football field....I think it's so different that it becomes confusing and the NCAA ought to get them to make it green like grass.

Eielson
3/18/2012, 01:54 AM
http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad203/SEMIweather/coachcalcourt.jpg

PalmBeachSooner
3/22/2012, 12:52 PM
I can't stand Vanderbilt's.