PDA

View Full Version : Dunkin's Angus and Egg.

cccasooner2
3/11/2012, 05:22 PM
Has anyone tried one? Watching the All-Access spring workout vids, the "It's Angus man Angus" leads into the vids. The picture they show looks like a marinated piece of flat turd on egg. Are they any good? The ad does not do anything for me.

8timechamps
3/11/2012, 06:44 PM
We don't have any Duncan Donuts, so I don't care if they sell a marinated dog turd on a biscuit! (I'm actually very jealous of anyone that has Duncan Donuts) near them.

olevetonahill
3/11/2012, 07:04 PM
Looks pretty good to me , If this is it. **** it cant get the Pic to load

http://media.gazlo.com/img/marketplace/coupons/2012/02/27/angussteak_t670.jpg?b3f6a5d7692ccc373d56e40cf708e3 fa67d9af9d

CrimsonKel
3/11/2012, 09:25 PM
We don't have any Duncan Donuts, so I don't care if they sell a marinated dog turd on a biscuit! (I'm actually very jealous of anyone that has Duncan Donuts) near them.

Dunkin Donuts is all over South Florida. Its unbelievable how many Dunkin Donuts stores there are.

8timechamps
3/11/2012, 09:30 PM
Dunkin Donuts is all over South Florida. Its unbelievable how many Dunkin Donuts stores there are.

That I know of, we have 1 store in Colorado Springs. So, if I really want DD coffee or a donut, it's an hour and a half drive (and I've never wanted coffee or a donut THAT bad).

I don't understand why there aren't more here. It sounds like you have more than enough....maybe you could send one this way.

CrimsonKel
3/11/2012, 09:32 PM
That I know of, we have 1 store in Colorado Springs. So, if I really want DD coffee or a donut, it's an hour and a half drive (and I've never wanted coffee or a donut THAT bad).

I don't understand why there aren't more here. It sounds like you have more than enough....maybe you could send one this way.

I'm just visiting down here. There are only two of them in OKC where I'm from.

8timechamps
3/11/2012, 09:56 PM
I'm just visiting down here. There are only two of them in OKC where I'm from.

Growing up (in OKC), there was one on May Ave. that we would go to once or twice a month. I just remember they had the best glazed donuts (at least they did in the view of a kid). We lived on the north side of OKC, so it was kind of a long drive to get there, but always seemed well worth it.

Mississippi Sooner
3/12/2012, 10:20 AM
One time, while on a jobsite visit in Connecticut, I mentioned that it seemed like there was a Dunkin' Donuts on every street corner up there. One of the local guys says, "you guys don't have Dunkin' in Mississippi?" I said no, not that I know of. He then asked, "well, where the eff do you guys eat breakfast?" I said, "uhh...at home."

SteelClip49
3/12/2012, 01:00 PM
Dunkin Donuts is nasty.

Jacie
3/13/2012, 08:22 AM
Dunkin Donuts are okay. Maybe I'd rate em higher somewhere else but all of the outlets here are just storefronts, no actual donut prep on the premises, never get em hot & fresh outa the fryer. The best have always been Krispy Kreme Donuts (nearest to me is Syracuse, 2+ hours drive away). Get one of those babies as it rolls off the conveyor belt and it is like a taste of heaven melting in your mouth. Before DD and KK I always bought fresh donuts from mom & pop (who were almost always Asian) donut stands which seemingly are known as Daylight Donuts no matter which state or city where they are located. Now the people who really love their donuts are Canadians. They are nuts for Tim Horton's (practically one on every block in Toronto). A timbit = a munchkin = a donut hole.

GDC
3/13/2012, 10:09 AM
I thought this thread was about George RR Martin's Dunk and Egg stories.