PDA

View Full Version : Rams get their mega deal for #2

Salt City Sooner
3/9/2012, 10:48 PM
Three first rounders & a 2nd:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7668243/source-washington-redskins-acquire-no-2-overall-pick-st-louis-rams

sooner n houston
3/9/2012, 11:29 PM
Smart move by the rams.

Eielson
3/10/2012, 01:42 AM
This doesn't even seem fair. Trading down four spots, and still probably getting the guy we want. YEAH!!!!

Eielson
3/10/2012, 01:54 AM
I'm looking at the Redskins...and I think they'll be picking in the top ten these next two years as well. THIS IS SO AWESOME I WONT SLEEP FOR WEEKS

EatLeadCommie
3/10/2012, 02:53 AM
Great deal for the Rams. They can also trade a pick or two that they just got for who they want. That many picks makes some of them expendable.

BoulderSooner79
3/10/2012, 08:36 AM
Great deal for the Rams. They can also trade a pick or two that they just got for who they want. That many picks makes some of them expendable.

Yep, I wouldn't be surprised if there are some on the fly deals on draft day. If the Rams pick up a few key veteran players, they will be instantly better and could be real good in 2 seasons if the young guys pan out.

dwarthog
3/10/2012, 09:58 AM
How are the folks in charge of scouting and talent evaluation in the Ram's org?

Hopefully they choose wisely!

JLEW1818
3/10/2012, 10:14 AM
worst trade i've ever seen in the NFL.. this makes the Redskins look like worse than the Raiders.

So Rams will have two first round picks in 2013 and 2014? that's how you build right there! Good for Sammy!

olevetonahill
3/10/2012, 10:14 AM
I just Hope Sam survives until they get him some Receivers and a decent line

JLEW1818
3/10/2012, 10:15 AM
I'd rather them build over the next 5 years like the Lions have done.

olevetonahill
3/10/2012, 10:24 AM
I'd rather them build over the next 5 years like the Lions have done.
I dont GAF about the Rams so much as I do Sam, They gonna get him killed if they dont get him some help.

JLEW1818
3/10/2012, 10:39 AM
well, they will prlly take the Poke WR in the first round. They now have two second round picks. Good start.

olevetonahill
3/10/2012, 10:45 AM
well, they will prlly take the Poke WR in the first round. They now have two second round picks. Good start.

Yup Thats a start, Now Get him a Line to protect him till he can get the Ball to him .

olevetonahill
3/10/2012, 10:46 AM

Yup Thats a start, Now Get him a Line to protect him till he can get the Ball to him .

soonerinabilene
3/10/2012, 11:04 AM
worst trade i've ever seen in the NFL.. this makes the Redskins look like worse than the Raiders.

So Rams will have two first round picks in 2013 and 2014? that's how you build right there! Good for Sammy!
Dallas convincing Minnesota to sacrifice 10 years of success for Hershal Walker still is at the top, imo.

BoulderSooner79
3/10/2012, 11:23 AM
This could work out for the 'skins if they execute well (I doubt it). Less money to high draft choice rookies should mean more cap room to bring in free agents. I think Belichick would come out a winner on either side of this deal, but I don't think Shanahan can pull it off.

Eielson
3/10/2012, 12:13 PM
How are the folks in charge of scouting and talent evaluation in the Ram's org?

Hopefully they choose wisely!

I'm pretty sure they're all new. Devaney (GM) and Spags (HC) were both fired following the season. We've generally been viewed as pretty poor drafters in recent years, but I saw somebody examine the high first round picks where we were having a tough choice between two or three guys, and we usually made the right pick. The problem was generally that our correct selection usually had more to do with the guy we didn't pick sucking rather than the guy we did pick being great (YEAH! We didn't pick Dorsey! YEAH! We didn't pick Gholston). It seems more like bad luck than actual bad drafting, but the drafts haven't been that great regardless. It doesn't really matter how past drafts have gone, though, since we've got a different group of people picking.

85sooners
3/10/2012, 12:20 PM
:congratulatory:

starclassic tama
3/10/2012, 12:32 PM
so is the consensus that blackmon will be their #6 pick? kalil won't be available at that point, and i'm not sure if any other o-lineman rate that high

hawaii 5-0
3/10/2012, 12:41 PM
Smart move for the Rams. They don't need no quarterback.

Just everything else.

5-0

JLEW1818
3/10/2012, 01:15 PM
They should be able to get a legit offensive linemen in the second round... And still have another second round pick.

Usually players you draft in rounds one and two, should be starting on your team.

Eielson
3/10/2012, 02:23 PM
so is the consensus that blackmon will be their #6 pick? kalil won't be available at that point, and i'm not sure if any other o-lineman rate that high

Blackmon seems like the obvious choice if available, but it's not a given. Essentially what we have right now is this -

1. Luck (lock)
2. RGIII (lock)
3. Kalil (lock)

Then, as of right now, the next three picks are Claiborne, Richardson, and Blackmon in no particular order. The Rams will pick the one that isn't taken, unless possibly they grab Finnegan in free agency and Blackmon and Richardson go at 4 and 5 (pretty unlikely for all of that to fall into place). If the Dolphins don't get Manning, then there is also the possibility that the Rams might trade down yet again to a team trying to get Tannehill (LOLOL).

Landry (and Barkley) did a big favor for Sam.

Salt City Sooner
3/10/2012, 02:35 PM
I've seen Reiff consistently rated as a top 10 guy. It wouldn't be much of a reach, if any at all. I'd personally like to see them go OT with that pick because this is a pretty deep draft for WR's, so they'd still be able to get quality in the 2nd round at that spot.

SoonerInFortSmith
3/10/2012, 02:41 PM
Blackmon in the first round, an O-lineman and Broyles in the 2nd. Problem solved.

SoonerorLater
3/10/2012, 02:41 PM
The Rams had to take this deal but the downside is they may have passed up a franchise can't-miss OT which is really the biggest need they have. If they can't fill the LT position then they might be using one of those future 1st round picks for a new QB.

sooneredaco
3/10/2012, 03:30 PM
I now live is St. Louis. I'm stoked about seeing the St. Louis Sams in action

cccasooner2
3/10/2012, 05:09 PM
http://walterfootball.com/draft2012.php

This guy has the Rams getting:
1. 1st round, 6th pick = Justin Blackmon (or Riley Reiff)
2. 2nd round, 33rd pick = Lamar Miller, RB, Miami
3. 2nd round, 36th pick = Kendall Reyes, DT, Connecticut
4. 3rd round, 66th pick = Bobby Massie, OT, Ole Miss
5. 4th round, 96th pick = Joe Adams, WR/KR, Arkansas

Guy also picks R. Lewis to Packers in 2nd, T. Lewis to TB in 3rd.

Gramps to study under Tebow in 2nd.

StoopTroup
3/10/2012, 05:38 PM
I think the Rams use those spots they have in the future to get more leverage for players they need right now and they fill in the rest with free agents. It will be an interesting 3 rounds in this years NFL Draft.

SoonerorLater
3/10/2012, 06:26 PM
I think the Rams use those spots they have in the future to get more leverage for players they need right now and they fill in the rest with free agents. It will be an interesting 3 rounds in this years NFL Draft.

It will be interesting but I'm not sure how they structure a trade for this year. OT is their biggest need and ex-Kalil there isn't a surefire can't-miss OT in the draft. The next two up by most pickers are Rieff and Martin but neither of those guys are sure things. By making this trade I think the Rams are saying we're taking Blackmon @ #6. To move up to get one of these other guys would require them trading away at least some of the future picks they got from this deal.

8timechamps
3/10/2012, 06:57 PM

We'll see if this really ends up being a bad trade. The Skins didn't want to risk losing their guy to the Browns (and they would have). If RG3 ends up being as good as everyone thinks he will, this will end up being a good trade for them.

Eielson
3/10/2012, 07:05 PM
It will be interesting but I'm not sure how they structure a trade for this year. OT is their biggest need and ex-Kalil there isn't a surefire can't-miss OT in the draft.

LT isn't their biggest need. They have Saffold. And nobody is surefire.

SoonerorLater
3/10/2012, 07:54 PM
LT isn't their biggest need. They have Saffold. And nobody is surefire.

As anybody who bought a ton of those Ryan Leaf rookie Cards can attest to..... However after a pretty good rookie year Saffold wasn't tearing it up even before his injury last year. No he isn't an out and out bust like Jason Smith but it sure looks like the Rams need some help up front. In that respect Kalil is the best bet there has been in a while. The Rams have a shot to get an Anthony Munoz type player. The kind of guy that can give Bradford a sure backside. I'm convinced that Bradford can pick'em apart in the NFL given the kind of time a premiere O line can provide.

Eielson
3/10/2012, 08:23 PM
As anybody who bought a ton of those Ryan Leaf rookie Cards can attest to..... However after a pretty good rookie year Saffold wasn't tearing it up even before his injury last year. No he isn't an out and out bust like Jason Smith but it sure looks like the Rams need some help up front. In that respect Kalil is the best bet there has been in a while. The Rams have a shot to get an Anthony Munoz type player. The kind of guy that can give Bradford a sure backside. I'm convinced that Bradford can pick'em apart in the NFL given the kind of time a premiere O line can provide.

Saffold should do much better now that McDaniels' system is out. No matter what his line is, Bradford can't pick anybody apart with his current group of receivers...probably not even if Lloyd comes back. A great receiver that has to be respected, like Blackmon should be, is capable of buying Bradford just about as much time as somebody like Kalil. Right now, defenses can bring everybody with absolutely no fear.

Saffold may not be the answer, but he definitely could be. None of the current Rams receivers have a chance to be the answer. There is no need to give up on Saffold yet. What we need is an RT, and we can get that at 33 or 39. Worst case scenario, if Saffold plays horrible, then the Rams will probably be picking twice in the top ten next year. We can get an LT there, move Saffold to RT, and move the drafted RT to guard (or something along those lines). As we've both said, nothing is sure in the draft, and I'd rather have four shots at it than 1, no matter who the 1 is (unless maybe it were a QB, and even then, probably not).

JLMSOONER
3/10/2012, 08:57 PM
Sooneredaco, where a outs in Sam Louie u living? I just moved here last November. Wondering where ur fave sports bar is located?

SoonerorLater
3/10/2012, 09:11 PM
Saffold should do much better now that McDaniels' system is out. No matter what his line is, Bradford can't pick anybody apart with his current group of receivers...probably not even if Lloyd comes back. A great receiver that has to be respected, like Blackmon should be, is capable of buying Bradford just about as much time as somebody like Kalil. Right now, defenses can bring everybody with absolutely no fear.

Saffold may not be the answer, but he definitely could be. None of the current Rams receivers have a chance to be the answer. There is no need to give up on Saffold yet. What we need is an RT, and we can get that at 33 or 39. Worst case scenario, if Saffold plays horrible, then the Rams will probably be picking twice in the top ten next year. We can get an LT there, move Saffold to RT, and move the drafted RT to guard (or something along those lines). As we've both said, nothing is sure in the draft, and I'd rather have four shots at it than 1, no matter who the 1 is (unless maybe it were a QB, and even then, probably not).

Yes the Rams do need a RT. Moving Saffold to RT and drafting Kalil could go a long way to solving the Rams O Line woes. What doesn't solve the Rams problems would be drafting Blackmon with a top 10 pick. In my opinion NFL Teams shouldn't ever spend a big pick on a WR. The odds are just too low. These are the WR's that have been drafted in the top 10 by year since 2001

* David Terrell 2001
* Koren Robinson 2001
* Charles Rogers 2002
* Andre Johnson 2003
* Larry Fitzgerald 2004
* Roy Williams 2004
* Reggie Williams 2004
* Braylon Edwards 2005
* Troy Williamson 2005
* Mike Williams 2005
* Calvin Johnson 2007
* Ted Ginn Jr. 2007
* Darrius Heyward-Bey 2009
* Michael Crabtree 2009
*A.J. GREEN 2011
*JULIO JONES 2011

Which of these guys were deserving of a top ten pick? Let's give Green and Jones from 2011 a break since the jury is still out but in over 10 years there are 2 receivers that should have been picked in the top 10, Fitzgerald and Johnson, Johnson. If you think Blackmon is in the same class as Larry Fitzgerald or Calvin Johnson then yes, picking Blackmon at six makes sense. I don't think Blackmon is as good as those guys. Good WR's can be found in the lower rounds.

SoonerInFortSmith
3/10/2012, 09:18 PM
You don't think Andre Johnson turned out to be worth a top 10 pick?

SoonerorLater
3/10/2012, 09:36 PM
You don't think Andre Johnson turned out to be worth a top 10 pick?

That should have read 3, Yes Andre Johnson was a good top 10 pick. Even so 3 picks in 11 years isn't that great. The best comparison would be Julio Jones who was drafted at the six spot last year. Is Julio Jones really a good number 6 pick? Is Blackmon as good as Julio Jones? That's the trouble I have with Blackmon. He really isn't the big athletic receiver, at least like Calvin Johnson and he isn't the speed burner. He's kind of neither here nor there. Can he be successful in the NFL? Yes, but I don't think you have to spend a number 6 pick to get a WR that will be as productive as Blackmon.

SoonerInFortSmith
3/10/2012, 09:52 PM
Couldn't agree with you more. The thing is they absolutely have to have a receiver right now. As far as being ready to contribute to an NFL team right now Blackmon is probably the best choice at WR.

Eielson
3/11/2012, 01:02 AM
Yes the Rams do need a RT. Moving Saffold to RT and drafting Kalil could go a long way to solving the Rams O Line woes. What doesn't solve the Rams problems would be drafting Blackmon with a top 10 pick. In my opinion NFL Teams shouldn't ever spend a big pick on a WR. The odds are just too low. These are the WR's that have been drafted in the top 10 by year since 2001

* David Terrell 2001
* Koren Robinson 2001
* Charles Rogers 2002
* Andre Johnson 2003
* Larry Fitzgerald 2004
* Roy Williams 2004
* Reggie Williams 2004
* Braylon Edwards 2005
* Troy Williamson 2005
* Mike Williams 2005
* Calvin Johnson 2007
* Ted Ginn Jr. 2007
* Michael Crabtree 2009
*A.J. GREEN 2011
*JULIO JONES 2011

Which of these guys were deserving of a top ten pick? Let's give Green and Jones from 2011 a break since the jury is still out but in over 10 years there are 2 receivers that should have been picked in the top 10, Fitzgerald and Johnson, Johnson. If you think Blackmon is in the same class as Larry Fitzgerald or Calvin Johnson then yes, picking Blackmon at six makes sense. I don't think Blackmon is as good as those guys. Good WR's can be found in the lower rounds.

First off, I would love AJ Green or Julio Jones.

Secondly, I completely agree. WR's are risky. LT's are nowhere near as risky, but they do bust. Just ask...the Rams. Like I said, nothing is certain about the draft. The Rams didn't pick Blackmon over Kalil, though. They picked Blackmon (probably) AND another first rounder AND another first rounder AND a high second rounder. If the Rams were desperate enough, they could get an elite, proven LT for two first round picks and an early second rounder. Who wouldn't take a proven, elite LT and Blackmon over Kalil?

Breadburner
3/11/2012, 02:57 AM
Blackmon sucks.....

StoopTroup
3/11/2012, 06:00 AM
Isn't Randy Moss a better WR than A rookie drunk driving Aggie with new bling? I wonder if Dez has hooked up Blackmon with his newest Jewelry Supplier?

sooneredaco
3/11/2012, 08:30 AM
Sooneredaco, where a outs in Sam Louie u living? I just moved here last November. Wondering where ur fave sports bar is located?

I'm staying in the Tower Grove area. Really just now getting to know the city. I've been to a few bars in Soulard that were cool. 1860's seems to be where I've ended up the most. Also the Oyster Bar on Broadway across from Busch. I'm really digging the city though.

StoopTroup
3/11/2012, 08:53 AM
Go Rams!

Here's some ideas for the Rams from the folks at Bleacher Report (I know...lol) in case Blackmon isnt available come 6th pick.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1098490-2012-nfl-draft-what-rams-skins-deal-means-for-panthers

JLEW1818
3/11/2012, 11:23 AM
Redskins will now have to over pay free agents. I don't think some of you understand the value of first round picks!!

RG3 going against the giants, eagles, and cowboys, with no first round picks in 2013 and 2014. Yikes.

Curly Bill
3/11/2012, 01:58 PM
Redskins will now have to over pay free agents. I don't think some of you understand the value of first round picks!!

RG3 going against the giants, eagles, and cowboys, with no first round picks in 2013 and 2014. Yikes.

Agreed. Having a franchise QB is very very nice, not that I think RGIII is going to be that, but mortgaging the farm to get one is not smart.

8timechamps
3/11/2012, 03:26 PM
Agreed. Having a franchise QB is very very nice, not that I think RGIII is going to be that, but mortgaging the farm to get one is not smart.

No, it's not, but we all know that's been the history of the NFL and the draft. Apparently, the Skins think that RG3 is that much better than all other QBs in this draft, and didn't want to lose him.

Like I said, if he ends up being as great as many expect, then this could end up being a great trade. If not, then JLEW is right, it'll go down as one of the worst ever.

On a completely different note, In today's NFL, I don't think using a top 10 pick on a WR or RB makes much sense. It's too much of a crapshoot.

8timechamps
3/11/2012, 03:28 PM

First round picks are nice and all, but they can just as easily turn out to be a bust. I would argue that championship teams are built in the middle rounds of the draft.

BoulderSooner79
3/11/2012, 03:42 PM

No, they don't have to, but they may choose to. Belichick is one coach that could make this trade work and he wouldn't do it by over paying free agents. He would pick up the right free agents at the right price along with solid middle round draft picks. But he has the advantage of a perennial play-off team (that he built) that attracts late career guys more interested in winning than $$. Shanahan doesn't have that and Snyder has not proven himself to be personnel whiz, so I wouldn't bet on this turning out well for the skins.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
3/11/2012, 06:15 PM

* David Terrell 2001
* Koren Robinson 2001
* Charles Rogers 2002
* Andre Johnson 2003
* Larry Fitzgerald 2004
* Roy Williams 2004
* Reggie Williams 2004
* Braylon Edwards 2005
* Troy Williamson 2005
* Mike Williams 2005
* Calvin Johnson 2007
* Ted Ginn Jr. 2007
* Michael Crabtree 2009
*A.J. GREEN 2011
*JULIO JONES 2011

Why don't you make your argument ironclad by pointing out that the 2 best WRs in the NFL this year were UDFAs? With 2 more and a 7th rounder in the top 20? Heck, look at how Dallas's best receiver had been cut from 4 teams in 3 years. My personal opinion is that outside of a few individuals who can excel regardless of who is throwing to them, WR is more dependent upon the QB meshing with the WR than the WR's talent level.

VA Sooner
3/11/2012, 11:00 PM
That is such a coup for the Rams... I'm not sure about the 'skins selling the house but whatever it takes to protect our boy, Sam.

SoonerAtKU
3/12/2012, 10:42 AM
I'm staying in the Tower Grove area. Really just now getting to know the city. I've been to a few bars in Soulard that were cool. 1860's seems to be where I've ended up the most. Also the Oyster Bar on Broadway across from Busch. I'm really digging the city though.

I lived a half-block south of Tower Grove a few years back. We'd still be there if we didn't have a kid. Love the Royale. The best sports bar in Saint Louis is probably the Saint Louis Sports Zone out southwest in Shrewsbury. They do a really good job, and there are a ton of TVs.

PLaw
3/12/2012, 03:41 PM
Three first rounders & a 2nd:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7668243/source-washington-redskins-acquire-no-2-overall-pick-st-louis-rams

Let's pray Sam our Ram doesn't get killed before these picks develop.

BOOMER

swardboy
3/12/2012, 06:57 PM
And now the Rams are shedding players big time. Sounds like they're gonna hit the free agent route hard too. Dropped center Brown, DTs Hall and riggins (higgins?), cb Bartell, wr sills, another one. Epic changes coming. Tons of money to spend.

Eielson
3/12/2012, 07:55 PM
And now the Rams are shedding players big time. Sounds like they're gonna hit the free agent route hard too. Dropped center Brown, DTs Hall and riggins (higgins?), cb Bartell, wr sills, another one. Epic changes coming. Tons of money to spend.

Rams are at about 30 million right now, and they'll likely add a bit more with a Jason Smith restructure. There could be some really big things happening tomorrow. After cutting both DT's, I'm thinking the Rams are expecting Jason Jones. Matched with Long and Quinn, this could develop into an absolutely sick D-line. Bartell is the only one that hurts, but he was owed a lot of money and has had some injury concerns. Bring in Finnegan and all is well. WR will be interesting for Sam. There could be a really good WR headed to St. Louis soon. Vincent Jackson and Marques Colston are two names mentioned, but it wouldn't make sense for the Rams to give them the long term contracts they want. They'd have to agree to shorter contracts. Pierre Garcon is an intriguing possibility. I suspect Bradford will have a much improved group of targets going into next year. Good chance they'll also add a guard. Perhaps Nicks or Grubbs?

Next year the fun should really begin. A lot more cap space will come in (from Long and Bradford I think), and there will be two first rounders.

Also, the NFL hit the Redskins pretty hard today for dumping salary in the uncapped year. They won't have any money to go after free agents, and they just sent a lot of their picks to St. Louis. Things are looking even better for the Rams' trade.

SoonerAtKU
3/13/2012, 08:52 AM
Exactly, the Skins won't likely finish the season with a draft pick after 10 or 11 in the next two years, no matter how good Griffin is.

85sooners
3/13/2012, 09:16 AM
I hope the skins crash and burn!!

virginiasooner
3/13/2012, 09:25 AM
I hope the skins crash and burn!!

They suck up all the sports oxygen in this town. Whatever is left goes to Georgetown basketball. I detest the skins, and that midget Napoleon who owns the team. Not too fond of Georgetown either. Baseball season can't start soon enough!

Eielson
3/13/2012, 06:11 PM
Vincent Jackson to the Bucs, Colston resigned with New Orleans, and Garcon to the Redskins. There are still a few options (Lloyd hasn't signed, Wallace may be involved in a trade, and couple others), but it's starting to look less promising that Sam will get himself a big-time, experienced target. This may allow them to bring in Grubbs or Nicks at guard, though. Or perhaps they truly are building the defense first.

Eielson
3/13/2012, 07:46 PM
If the Rams are going to bring in a new FA WR of any significance, it will probably be Robert Meachem (Edit: looks like he'll be a Bill). Also, there is a chance that the Patriots may give up a 2nd for Amendola. Mixed feelings from Rams fans on that. Some think he's Welker 2.0, and being our only solid target in 2010, we can't get rid of him. Others say that Salas has far greater upside, and would depart with Amendola in a heartbeat for a 2nd rounder. I personally think it would be a risk, but it would be tough not to take a 2nd rounder for him.

The best news for Sam so far is that Eric Winston has a visit lined up with the Rams. He's one of the best RT's in the biz, and would go a long way to solidifying this line. It would be awesome to bring him in.

Eielson
3/13/2012, 10:18 PM
Schefter reporting the Rams have agreed to a 5-year deal with Finnegan worth 50 million. Should work out great for the Rams, but does next to nothing for Sam. Less money for offensive free agents, though. Right now Jason Smith has a job, but if the Rams can get Eric Winston, he probably won't. Smith may be done if he doesn't restructure anyway.

Update: The Rams are also close to a deal with Jason Jones. No word on the money yet, though. Once again, not really relevant to Sam. Just means the defensive plans are falling into place.

flysooner9
3/14/2012, 10:05 PM
Isn't Randy Moss a better WR than A rookie drunk driving Aggie with new bling? I wonder if Dez has hooked up Blackmon with his newest Jewelry Supplier?

real classy there, you dont even know the kid. Just because he played for OSU doesn't mean you can go out and bash someone you dont even know. Its people like you that give fan bases bad reps.

StoopTroup
3/16/2012, 05:24 AM
real classy there, you dont even know the kid. Just because he played for OSU doesn't mean you can go out and bash someone you dont even know. Its people like you that give fan bases bad reps.
I'm sorry. I apologize.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ECMo0K1qQmg/TMc3AKla8zI/AAAAAAAABh4/j6Gt71lCN_4/s1600/blackmon.jpg

BTW....it's a know fact that Justin and Dez are friends and that Micheal Crabtrees buddies set Dez up with the Jewelry supplier that eventually had to sue Dez to get his money Dez owed him. The guy wouldn't have ever done the deal with Dez if Crabtree hadn't been so generous and pay ontime once his NFL Contract was in the bank. Dez tried to screw the guy and Justin and Dez are good friends. I surely hope he's not as bad as Dez but mugshots and drunk driving aren't real impressive ways to get NFL Attention. I'd say it cost him a #1 Draft status along with his performance in the 4th qtr of the Stanford Game.

Turd_Ferguson
3/16/2012, 06:01 AM
real classy there, you dont even know the kid. Just because he played for OSU doesn't mean you can go out and bash someone you dont even know. Its people like you that give fan bases bad reps.**** off dip ****!

sooneredaco
3/16/2012, 06:50 AM
real classy there, you dont even know the kid. Just because he played for OSU doesn't mean you can go out and bash someone you dont even know. Its people like you that give fan bases bad reps.[/QUOTE]

Get your panties out of a wad and pull them out of your a$$

Eielson
3/16/2012, 11:11 PM
Sam is finally getting some help! They just signed pro-bowl center Scott Wells. He played for the Packers last year. Sign Winston and draft Blackmon and Sam might be fun to watch next year!

Eielson
3/18/2012, 12:08 PM
Whiffed on Winston and Manningham. Nothing really seems to be coming together for Sam.

Salt City Sooner
3/26/2012, 03:03 PM
Steve Smith to StL:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/26/rams-take-flier-on-former-giants-receiver-steve-smith/