PDA

View Full Version : KU game tickets

Dan Thompson
3/8/2012, 08:46 PM
I will be coming to Oklahoma on business, from SoCal, the weekend of the KU game and was thinking about
going to the game, or doing the tailgate, or watching the game someplace.

I was thinking about sitting in the South End-Zone, but I've only been to one game, thought I've been to the stadium
4 or 5 times.

Any ideas?

DRLSooner
3/8/2012, 10:28 PM
I will be coming to Oklahoma on business, from SoCal, the weekend of the KU game and was thinking about
going to the game, or doing the tailgate, or watching the game someplace.

I was thinking about sitting in the South End-Zone, but I've only been to one game, thought I've been to the stadium
4 or 5 times.

Any ideas?
Just wait for gameday, it will be an easy ticket. Face value will probably get you really, really good seats. This will be one of those games where I'll be happy to get 20 bucks out my extra single.

nativesooner
3/8/2012, 11:46 PM
the only bad thing about the south endzone is that you have to pull a Reagan McNeail to see the jumbotron... that said, finding tickets should be fairly easy for face or even less. Just ask on the ticket forum of this site once the season rolls around and I'm sure you'll be able to get a couple.

olevetonahill
3/9/2012, 12:14 AM
Just show up at the Tail gate , Almost Garentee ya get a ticket in a decent seat fer less than Face