PDA

View Full Version : OGT: OU Strugglin Sooners vs. eATMe fAggies...Win tonight

OU_Sooners75
3/7/2012, 06:03 PM
and we are likely in the NIT!!!

Lets go Sooners! I for one have faith in you to beat the aggots tonight!

If it doesn't happen, then I am still proud at how hard this team fought in most games this year. They showed a lot of character being undermanned and out talented by most of the Big 12 teams this year.

Good luck Sooners!

BOOMER!!!!

SoonerInFortSmith
3/7/2012, 06:36 PM
Did some basketball analyst say a win gets OU in or is that just your gut feeling?

Just wondering.

SoonerInFortSmith
3/7/2012, 06:38 PM
Oh...and

SOONER!!!

SoonerInFortSmith
3/7/2012, 07:36 PM
Anybody watching the game?

oumartin
3/7/2012, 08:20 PM
Thunders on. Priorities man

SoonerInFortSmith
3/7/2012, 08:34 PM
Ahhh. No Thunder in Arkieland tonight.

41-39 a&m 8 minutes left

Sooner95
3/7/2012, 09:14 PM
Uhh we lost. 62-53 That's a wrap.

kevpks
3/7/2012, 10:07 PM
I'll always stand by our players but we have some guys who would look much better cheering from the bench than playing major minutes next year. I am ready for some new talent to complement Pledger, Osby, and Fitzgerald.

Boomer.....
3/8/2012, 08:26 AM
This might have been the worst game thread ever and for a Big 12 tourny game no less.

kbsooner21
3/8/2012, 08:54 AM
We need some D1 players

OUSKINS
3/8/2012, 11:43 AM
Terrible season, glad it's over. Third worthless year in a row for OU hoops. Team played hard and was probably a bit better than their record indicated, but I count a total of two guys who belong in a B12 rotation. Lon has the coaching chops for sure--just gotta get players.

OU_Sooners75
3/8/2012, 03:47 PM
Did some basketball analyst say a win gets OU in or is that just your gut feeling?

Just wondering.

Sorry for delay.

Combination of both. During the last regular season meeting of OU/eATMe, the announcers were saying if OU could win one game in the conference tourney, they would likely get an NIT invite.

Hell, they still could, but I highly doubt it.

OU_Sooners75
3/8/2012, 03:50 PM
I'll always stand by our players but we have some guys who would look much better cheering from the bench than playing major minutes next year. I am ready for some new talent to complement Pledger, Osby, and Fitzgerald.

I will applaud the efforts given by all the players that played this year....but I am not ashamed to say that Tyler Neal and Carl Blair would be better suited for UCO or a lesser division.

Same goes for the kids we will never see step on the floor again...like Arent.

That said: This team was very frustrating to watch. I think had Newell stuck it out and stayed, OU would have won at least 4 more games.

After Newell left, the team seemed to be flat...because then we had to play Carl "I-Turn-It-Over-In-My-Sleep" Blair.