PDA

View Full Version : These "pregnant nude" magazone covers have got to stop.

cleller
3/7/2012, 02:43 PM
Magazine. Sorry.

Jessica Simpson is a whole lotta woman right now. Ugh. Thank goodness Rosanne Barr is probably too old for this now.

Make sure you scroll down all the way:

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/goddess/pregnant-jessica-simpson-gets-nude-elle-reveals-baby-145818827.html

badger
3/7/2012, 02:50 PM
I have heard that modesty goes out the window during pregnancy.

Here's proof, I guess!

pphilfran
3/7/2012, 02:59 PM
Moo

3rdgensooner
3/7/2012, 03:48 PM
A lot of air brushing went into that.

TUSooner
3/7/2012, 04:09 PM
It's like these celebrities invented having babies. How did the race survive before them?

jumperstop
3/7/2012, 04:17 PM
The one at the bottom is worse than the one at the top. I'm not sure that they would have ran that picture on the cover if she wasn't preggers, pretty riske....

KantoSooner
3/7/2012, 05:00 PM
Cleller, let me be the first to say THANK YOU! for running this in the form of a linkie and not in cut and paste.
My mental health will be much the better as a result. Let's all just leave Jessica permanently in Daisy Duke mode and be done with it.
Best Regards

8timechamps
3/7/2012, 05:28 PM
It's like these celebrities invented having babies. How did the race survive before them?

Duh, we're all descendants of George Burns!

jkjsooner
3/7/2012, 05:35 PM
Jessica Simpson is a whole lotta woman right now. [/url]

Other than the pregnant belly she looks to be in pretty darn good shape. As 3rdgensooner said, there seems to be a lot of air brushing there but there's nothing in that photo that makes her look like a "whole lotta woman."

Frankly, I'm glad to see women who don't look like they were pulled from Auschwitz. That's an image pushed by gay men - not straight men.

diverdog
3/7/2012, 11:34 PM
Other than the pregnant belly she looks to be in pretty darn good shape. As 3rdgensooner said, there seems to be a lot of air brushing there but there's nothing in that photo that makes her look like a "whole lotta woman."

Frankly, I'm glad to see women who don't look like they were pulled from Auschwitz. That's an image pushed by gay men - not straight men.

You haven't seen her from behind. She makes a milk cow look skinny. I bet she has put on 80 pounds.

cleller
3/8/2012, 08:51 AM
Cleller, let me be the first to say THANK YOU! for running this in the form of a linkie and not in cut and paste.
My mental health will be much the better as a result. Let's all just leave Jessica permanently in Daisy Duke mode and be done with it.
Best Regards

On a similar note, have you ever been flipping channels on TV and wham-O! There's the "woman in childbirth" reality show, complete with stirrups, screaming, newborn babies, etc?

Yes, its natural and all that, but just not something I'm prepared to see when looking for the old Bonanza reruns.

KantoSooner
3/8/2012, 09:30 AM
Can't say I have. I DID get a bit of a shock when my wife was in labor and the OBgyn curtly told me to 'scrub and glove, Dad, you're playing catcher'.
Damn nordic Minneapolis hospital....
What the hell's wrong with beers and a ham sammich in the waiting room 'til the nurse brings your little bundle of joy?

cleller
3/8/2012, 11:46 AM
25 years ago when my daughter was born, it had recently become the expected thing, husband in delivery room. Its very beneficial for the hospital, that's for sure. I was there about 12 hours straight watching the monitors, fetching the ice chips, etc. A nurse came in about once an hour to make sure I was comfortable.;)

Luckily, when things really started to happen, I was kind of pushed to the side, which was fine by me.

8timechamps
3/8/2012, 06:14 PM
25 years ago when my daughter was born, it had recently become the expected thing, husband in delivery room. Its very beneficial for the hospital, that's for sure. I was there about 12 hours straight watching the monitors, fetching the ice chips, etc. A nurse came in about once an hour to make sure I was comfortable.;)

Luckily, when things really started to happen, I was kind of pushed to the side, which was fine by me.

Yep. I was an afterthought when the kids started their arrival. And thank God for that! I was called over to cut the cord for both boys, and with my second kid, I almost made him a girl. I was so determined not to look very closely (in an effort to stay conscious) that I almost clipped the wrong cord.

cleller
3/8/2012, 06:28 PM
Yep. I was an afterthought when the kids started their arrival. And thank God for that! I was called over to cut the cord for both boys, and with my second kid, I almost made him a girl. I was so determined not to look very closely (in an effort to stay conscious) that I almost clipped the wrong cord.

Cutting cords? Geez, unless you had agreed beforehand or something, that is too much to ask. Tomorrow maybe we'll venture off into that circumcision debate.

yermom
3/9/2012, 09:52 AM
pics of Jessica Simpson need to stop in general...

Demi Moore was still pretty hot when she did it, if i remember right

Howzit
3/9/2012, 10:30 AM
You know, if they're going to publish these nude preggers pitchers they should at least include a beaver shot.

delhalew
3/10/2012, 11:31 AM
Pregnant chicks are hot. They are also ridiculously horny, which is convenient. Also, you can't get double pregnant.