PDA

View Full Version : Going on a blind date this Friday

Penguin
3/3/2012, 03:20 PM
This will be my first blind date ever. Any advice?

Turd_Ferguson
3/3/2012, 03:27 PM
My advice is to never take advice on a message board...

Oh, and PIITB. YWIA.

nighttrain12
3/3/2012, 03:32 PM
This will be my first blind date ever. Any advice?

I assume you know her name. Since you have 6 more days, I would do some standard internet searches, not to discover if she's ever been arrested or anything but to at least see what she looks like and maybe discover a few facts about her (she likes to play soccer, prefers dogs over cats, etc.). Plus knowing what she looks like will take some of the pressure off. I wouldn't cancel just because she may not look like your type but at least you can erase a little of the nervousness you are undoubtedly feeling about it.

Good luck!

picasso
3/3/2012, 03:53 PM
I assume you know her name. Since you have 6 more days, I would do some standard internet searches, not to discover if she's ever been arrested or anything but to at least see what she looks like and maybe discover a few facts about her (she likes to play soccer, prefers dogs over cats, etc.). Plus knowing what she looks like will take some of the pressure off. I wouldn't cancel just because she may not look like your type but at least you can erase a little of the nervousness you are undoubtedly feeling about it.

Good luck!
Naw, that ruins the surprise. I remember one I went on and the chick was smokin' hot.

It's not really a blind date if you know all about her and what she looks like.

Flagstaffsooner
3/3/2012, 03:59 PM
Bring treats for her guide dog, always works for me.

SanJoaquinSooner
3/3/2012, 04:07 PM
My advice is to show her a great time no matter what.

Chuck Bao
3/3/2012, 04:47 PM
First of all, I have to mention a disclaimer that I have never been on a blind date and have no clue about American women.

I suggest that you set your sights low. No, not that low. I mean low expectations, but keep your eyes above her neck. Okay, you can notice her shoes. Tell her she has great shoes without having a clue what they are, because that would be ghey.

Seriously, set the date in a very neutral place. Let her meet you there. A quiet coffee shop (not a busy diner) is good, so that you can have a decent conversion without having to get too loud. Don't get pushed into talking about personal stuff. Instead, talk about things that you like, like music, food, movies, books, sports, travel, etc. Just be yourself and I'm sure, Penguin, you got a lot of opinions. But, if that isn't working, start asking her questions about the same stuff and you have to appear to be paying attention.

Have an idea about a restaurant nearby that has good food in case the date is going well. Bonus points if you can name some of the specialty dishes at the restaurant that you enjoy. Pay for everything without seeming to put much effort into it. Then, give the waitress a generous tip without being too obvious about it. I think that works out better than going to a more expensive place in the first place.

If you promised to call her after the date, then call her. If you don't intend to call her back, then don't promise to. If it doesn't work out, just say that there is someone else whom you've met and would like spend more time with. The blind-date-setter-upper didn't know about this other person and that resolves you and them from any responsibility.

cleller
3/3/2012, 05:02 PM
Find out in advance if she'd rather go to a health food restaurant, or the Hungry Heifer buffet.

hawaii 5-0
3/3/2012, 05:05 PM
Bring her some flowers.

Call her tomorrow and tell her you had a nice time. Even if you didn't

5-0

Tulsa_Fireman
3/3/2012, 05:56 PM
I suggest that you set your sights low. No, not that low. I mean low expectations, but keep your eyes above her neck. Okay, you can notice her shoes. Tell her she has great shoes without having a clue what they are, because that would be ghey.

Don't EVER do this. EVER. This is totally sucking the life out of the world's GREATEST pick-up line. EVER.

Nice shoes. Wanna f*^k?

And PIITB. Mentioned twice because it's so important.

Breadburner
3/3/2012, 06:06 PM
Make sure she has legs below her knees.....Yes this happened to a buddy of mine.....

Chuck Bao
3/3/2012, 06:07 PM
Don't EVER do this. EVER. This is totally sucking the life out of the world's GREATEST pick-up line. EVER.

[/b]

And PIITB. Mentioned twice because it's so important.

I have to bow out to the master here. So, keep the shoe comment to trade off for a really meaningful payoff. Who said that you couldn't get good advice here?

cleller
3/3/2012, 06:20 PM
No matter how funny you think it will be, no Stevie Wonder/Ray Charles jokes.

On the other side of the coin, don't forget the basics: Hold the door, hold her chair, stand when she arrives or excuses herself, look her in the eye, offer her anything the establishment is selling, pick up the tab. Whether it clicks or not, she is a woman, and rates all the old school formalities.

Its funny how little things will impress women. Years ago I picked up a girl who remarked how clean and nice my car was, then asked if I cleaned it just for her. I said of course I did, which really broke the ice. My wife still talks about a corsage I bought her once on Valentine's Day. Little things....

ouflak
3/3/2012, 06:39 PM
Keep in mind that she will likely have many of the same misgivings that you have. She's likely have even posted an identical on some message board somewhere on the internet.

Chuck Bao
3/3/2012, 06:52 PM
Keep in mind that she will likely have many of the same misgivings that you have. She's likely have even posted an identical on some message board somewhere on the internet.

Yeah, that would be interesting. I wonder if she got any PIITB advice.

cleller
3/3/2012, 07:13 PM
Yeah, that would be interesting. I wonder if she got any PIITB advice.

Oh yeah! 21st Century dating!

8timechamps
3/3/2012, 08:18 PM
Try to touch her boobies.

Chuck Bao
3/3/2012, 08:30 PM
Tell her that you made an internet wager that her bra is white and that her panties be white. But, you won't get the payout unless you can take a pic with your cellphone. Offer to share part of the $100 payout from the bet with her. Tell her if they're black, you also score.

In other words, this thread is useless without pics.

cleller
3/3/2012, 08:51 PM
Aww, come on. Where's the thrill of the chase?

Boomer.....
3/3/2012, 09:10 PM
Drink.
A.
Lot.

Whet
3/3/2012, 11:48 PM
Try to touch her boobs.

hawaii 5-0
3/4/2012, 09:47 AM
Drink.
A.
Lot.

Yeah, if she's a bowser you can drink her pretty.

5-0

Breadburner
3/4/2012, 10:33 AM
Yeah, if she's a bowser you can drink her pretty.

5-0

Yup...A 2 at 10 will be a 10 at 2......

rock on sooner
3/4/2012, 04:52 PM
So many pearls of wisdom..........

Penguin
3/4/2012, 08:16 PM
When do I take off my pants? Before or after the appetizer?

StoopTroup
3/4/2012, 08:41 PM
Take a football with you. Once you know she's your date toss her the ball. If she catches it....she's a keeper. If she takes it for a TD and does an end zone dance get on a plane to Vegas and Marry her before the date is over.

Penguin
3/4/2012, 08:58 PM
She's likely have even posted an identical on some message board somewhere on the internet.

That's fine. As long as it's not whornfans.

Mjcpr
3/4/2012, 09:00 PM
Make sure she has legs below her knees.....Yes this happened to a buddy of mine.....

Your buddy dated Cotton Hill?

StoopTroup
3/4/2012, 09:03 PM
That's fine. As long as it's not whornfans.

Tell her the first date is formal so she understands the Tux. :D

Soonerjeepman
3/4/2012, 09:21 PM
ok...

47 been divorced over a yr or so...done this dating thing...it sucks..LOL...always make the first meeting an hour/hour and half MAX...coffee/drink..something short. I would never make it a DATE the first time....but I use the new dating scene...internet!!! lol so I've usually have info and have talked before we meet...

and what it PIITB? lol prob something I SHOULD know...

I tell ya...there are some real winner guys out there..that these ladies tell me about...guess I'm really old fashioned..but seems like sex is good to go if you like each other...

good luck!

goingoneight
3/4/2012, 09:22 PM
1. Release a series of SBDs all night long.
2. Scratch yourself constantly.
3. Burp loudly and often after dinner.
4. Remember that sincerity is the key to any successful relationship. If you can fake sincerity, you're golden.

SanJoaquinSooner
3/4/2012, 09:38 PM
When do I take off my pants? Before or after the appetizer?

You don't. Tie both of her hands to her chair, straddle her lap, and feed her a fruit and cheese appetizer with your hands. No sex. It's all mental foreplay.

Breadburner
3/4/2012, 10:12 PM
Your buddy dated Cotton Hill?

I do not recall her name....

salth2o
3/4/2012, 10:47 PM
I've been on two blind dates and they were both disasters.

The first BD I went on, teh girl was hawt, but during dinner I noticed that she was moving her mouth much when she talked and she only ate soup. Come to find out her crazy arsed, recent ex-boyfriend had broken her jaw because he was a bit unhappy About the break up.

The other BD was with a girl who did not like sports and on our date we went to an MLB game. That went well... :rolleyes:

Good luck and PIITB!

salth2o
3/4/2012, 10:51 PM
...so my advice is don't go. However, of you do go, have very low expectations. Then if she exceeds them, you're a winnah.

KantoSooner
3/5/2012, 12:46 PM
just relax and go with the flow. If it turns out terribly, you can always fake a coronary and then have the ambulance guys drop you off at home.

Condescending Sooner
3/5/2012, 02:03 PM
Blind dates reminded me how butt freakin ugly my friends thought I was. They tried to set me up with some real bowzers.

Blind dates are an excuse for chicks to unload their undatable friends for a while.

Good luck!!

Jacie
3/5/2012, 03:36 PM
If she takes a call from her cell and then tells you there is an emergency she absolutely must attend to right away, you know you have failed her cursory inspection. Go to a titty bar and stuff the cash you would have spent on the BD into a dancer's g-string . . .

BillyBall
3/5/2012, 04:07 PM
Just find out what she will be wearing to spot her out, then do a drive by. If everything seems to be ok meet her, if she is all beat the **** up don't meet her.

Soonerjeepman
3/5/2012, 04:33 PM
If she takes a call from her cell and then tells you there is an emergency she absolutely must attend to right away, you know you have failed her cursory inspection. Go to a titty bar and stuff the cash you would have spent on the BD into a dancer's g-string . . .

actually you PLAN a rescue call!!! beat her to the punch..

Breadburner
3/5/2012, 06:21 PM
ok...

47 been divorced over a yr or so...done this dating thing...it sucks..LOL...always make the first meeting an hour/hour and half MAX...coffee/drink..something short. I would never make it a DATE the first time....but I use the new dating scene...internet!!! lol so I've usually have info and have talked before we meet...

and what it PIITB? lol prob something I SHOULD know...

I tell ya...there are some real winner guys out there..that these ladies tell me about...guess I'm really old fashioned..but seems like sex is good to go if you like each other...

good luck!

Put It In The Butt...!!!!PIITB....

cleller
3/5/2012, 07:57 PM
So, are you going to be back Saturday to let us know how it went? In case I missed it, what age range are we talking about here?

SicEmBaylor
3/5/2012, 08:57 PM
Kiss her hand goodnight!

Breadburner
3/5/2012, 09:38 PM
Kiss her hand goodnight!

You do this every night dont you....heh....!!!! I bet you get your date drunk by soaking your hand in beer....!!

StoopTroup
3/6/2012, 01:38 AM
Give it tongue though.

cleller
3/6/2012, 08:39 AM
Ever wonder what women see in men? That's why they always go for the rich guys.

pphilfran
3/6/2012, 09:04 AM
I have had one blind date...

Little sis set it up....nice looking girl...school teacher...

Went out to eat and had a nice time....near the end of the meal she started acting a little squirrelly (is squirrelly a word?)...

As we walked to the car she was even more jumpy...I asked her what was the problem...her ex, she said, he is stalking us...he is standing over by your car...

Oh, chit...this is not high on my bucket list...

So we walk by the guy....I wave to him and tell him to have a great evening....take teacher home and never call her again...

One and only blind date....

StoopTroup
3/6/2012, 11:32 AM

Went out to eat and had a nice time....near the end of the meal she started acting a little squirrelly (is squirrelly a word?)...

As we walked to the car she was even more jumpy...I asked her what was the problem...her ex, she said, he is stalking us...he is standing over by your car...

So we walk by the guy....I wave to him and tell him to have a great evening....take teacher home and never call her again...

So your Sister tried to get you killed? :D

Soonerjeepman
3/6/2012, 02:44 PM
Put It In The Butt...!!!!PIITB....

ahhh...lol...

Soonerjeepman
3/6/2012, 02:45 PM
Give it tongue though.

umm...no..use jell or spit...WITHOUT the tongue...,,oka prob WAY OVER the top with that...my bad~

Mississippi Sooner
3/6/2012, 03:06 PM
umm...no..use jell or spit...WITHOUT the tongue...,,oka prob WAY OVER the top with that...my bad~

Over the top in this forum? LOL

pphilfran
3/6/2012, 03:11 PM
So your Sister tried to get you killed? :D

Yep...

salth2o
3/6/2012, 04:35 PM
You do this every night dont you....heh....!!!! I bet you get your date drunk by soaking your hand in beer....!!

whoa nellie!!!! That's a classic. :D

Tulsa_Fireman
3/6/2012, 06:16 PM

This is extremely chickensh*t.

You went out to eat with a good looking lady, had a nice time, and you let psycho ex win. Ever think that dating was probably her only way to escape this jackleg? Ever think that psycho ex wasn't HER fault? Ever think about dropping the ol' cojones and letting chivalry (and your meat) win the day?

School teacher would've thanked you by satisfying the meat. School teacher needed someone and you failed.

Way to go.

oudavid1
3/6/2012, 06:36 PM
Be yourself. Or me. One will be true. One will get you laid.

olevetonahill
3/6/2012, 07:23 PM

You went out to eat with a good looking lady, had a nice time, and you let psycho ex win. Ever think that dating was probably her only way to escape this jackleg? Ever think that psycho ex wasn't HER fault? Ever think about dropping the ol' cojones and letting chivalry (and your meat) win the day?

School teacher would've thanked you by satisfying the meat. School teacher needed someone and you failed.

Way to go.

Hes a Pencil Pusher, What ya expect.

8timechamps
3/6/2012, 08:38 PM

Way to go.

I don't know, I've seen some pretty psycho exes out there. Not sure it's worth getting killed over.

OhU1
3/6/2012, 08:47 PM
I've been on two. One set up by a neighbor who knew a teacher I "had to meet" and one by myself with a girl I met in a chat room. I had had fun on both but for me chemistry is important and I could tell quickly that neither were likely to result in anything further. But what is there to lose? Not much. Go with the flow, be yourself, try to have fun if nothing else.

Whet
3/7/2012, 06:47 PM
Did we get a report on the results of the blind date? Did you touch her boobs?

Stinkel on the Pinkel?

Penguin
3/7/2012, 10:52 PM
So, are you going to be back Saturday to let us know how it went? In case I missed it, what age range are we talking about here?

I'm 38. She's 30. Yes, I will definitely give a full report on Saturday.

StoopTroup
3/8/2012, 01:20 PM
If she ends up being a Man....take some pics with your phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXzD4EWm1kY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

salth2o
3/8/2012, 01:51 PM
So have you decided what y'all are going to do? Dinner and a movie? or something out of the ordinary?

Not a blind date, but a first date story...

After I picked her up from the sorority house, I asked her what she wanted to do. She said, "You know what I want to do." So I scrapped all prior plans and went to the Motel 6. :P It was THE BEST first date ever!!!!!

Chuck Bao
3/8/2012, 02:06 PM
NEVER ASK HER WHAT SHE WANTS TO DO. SHE WANTS TO GO SHOPPING WITH YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD.

Seriously dood, do not let your fantasies get in the way of her reality. It could get ugly really quickly.

StoopTroup
3/8/2012, 02:16 PM
Don't take her shopping until you get what you want. Once you take her to the store she wants to shop at you need to leave while she is shopping. Have a friend waiting to take her home for you. Have him tell her you had an emergency and called him to take her Home. Make sure your friend give her your number so that she can call you later for the apology she will think you owe her. LOL

3rdgensooner
3/8/2012, 02:58 PM
You people are geniuses!

pphilfran
3/8/2012, 05:15 PM

Way to go.

Cluck, cluck, cluck....

StoopTroup
3/8/2012, 05:19 PM
You people are geniuses!

All this new technology has made life interesting. :D

StoopTroup
3/8/2012, 05:27 PM
BTW...Chics have their own kind of weirdness going on.

http://www.thejellyfactory.com/wp-content/uploads/ky%20jelly%20prices.jpg

Lott's Bandana
3/8/2012, 07:50 PM

Good luck!

Likes to play soccer?

Penguin
3/8/2012, 10:31 PM
UPDATE: She found out she has to work late on Friday, so we have rescheduled for a Sunday lunch.

8timechamps
3/8/2012, 10:48 PM
UPDATE: She found out she has to work late on Friday, so we have rescheduled for a Sunday lunch.

A Day date?

You should still try to touch her boobies.

Chuck Bao
3/9/2012, 02:45 AM

Obviously, you've been downgraded. She may have done a google search on ya Penguin.

You are going to have to up your game. Pack a lunch from a very good deli and take her rowing at the Cheaspeake Boathouse on the Oklahoma river. Take a couple of bottles of a nice Chardonnay just in case there is a storm AND you can get her drunky instead.

Then, touch her boobies.

http://boathousedistrict.org/boathouses-finish-line-tower/chesapeake-boathouse

ouflak
3/9/2012, 03:12 AM

Obviously, you've been downgraded.

Yup. At this point, the thing to do may be just to go ahead and break up with her and get it all over with before she inevitably does it to you. Do give us an update.

Breadburner
3/9/2012, 07:10 AM
Yup...I would push on......

swardboy
3/9/2012, 02:36 PM
Think positive Penguin...Afternoon Delight!!!!!!!!!!!

Soonerjeepman
3/9/2012, 03:43 PM
I concur...touch her boobies...!

cleller
3/9/2012, 04:07 PM
To break the ice:

It really is a shame about Dippin' Dots.

Howzit
3/9/2012, 04:36 PM
You should call her ahead of time to make sure she won't be on her period.

Howzit
3/9/2012, 04:38 PM
Also, I would bring butt beads, she sounds kind of kinky to me.

olevetonahill
3/9/2012, 04:56 PM
Also, I would bring butt beads, she sounds kind of kinky to me.
Butt what if shes on the rag?

Howzit
3/9/2012, 05:00 PM
Sir, there are kinder ways of phrasing that. Like 'riding the cotton pony.'

olevetonahill
3/9/2012, 05:05 PM
Well hell I caint never get that PC **** down
Im so shamed

8timechamps
3/9/2012, 05:49 PM
You should call her ahead of time to make sure she won't be on her period.

Good point. And, if you can't reach her, bring a box of tampons, just to be safe. She'll appreciate your preparedness.

Oh, and try to touch her boobies.

Whet
3/10/2012, 06:09 PM
Well, did you give her a ride on the baloney pony!

Whet
3/10/2012, 06:10 PM
And, did you touch her boobs?

SanJoaquinSooner
3/10/2012, 06:13 PM
n/a

Breadburner
3/11/2012, 03:32 AM

Shark week at cooch creek....???

StoopTroup
3/11/2012, 06:25 AM
Ahhh.....it's Sunday. Nothing like an early morning trip to Church, a short jog, then back Home to get ready for Brunch with an Artic Bird in a Tux.

Good luck Penguin.

cleller
3/11/2012, 08:27 PM
What's the deal? We should have had the report by now.

Maybe this means they've run off to Reno.

Chuck Bao
3/11/2012, 09:02 PM

That's what I'm thinking too or something even worse. They may have run off to Texas to get their names tattooed on each other's arms.

8timechamps
3/11/2012, 09:16 PM

Or, Penguin is trying to find a good place to hide the body.

salth2o
3/11/2012, 10:40 PM
Or, Penguin is trying to find a good place to hide the body.

Free Penguin!

StoopTroup
3/11/2012, 10:43 PM
Whoever finds them needs to turn the hose on em. I hear that will get the female to relax and let loose of the male.

olevetonahill
3/11/2012, 10:57 PM
Hes prolly still Playing Moses ="Parting the Red Sea"

nighttrain12
3/11/2012, 11:51 PM
I told him he should have done an internet search on her. Screw having a completely blind date, nothing wrong with getting a few basic facts about her. It could have been his friends playing a cruel joke on him.

SanJoaquinSooner
3/12/2012, 01:01 AM
He's in Louisiana? May need to drag the swamps.

olevetonahill
3/12/2012, 01:37 AM
He's in Louisiana? May need to drag the swamps.
He wouldnt be in the Swamp. My money is hes in Bourbon Lake

cleller
3/12/2012, 08:04 AM
(Dateline Reporter Keith Morrison): "His handle on the local football fan site was Penguin, could that have been a clue to the ice water that flowed in his veins?"

pphilfran
3/12/2012, 05:01 PM
Penguins have little peckers...she probably pointed and laughed...

nighttrain12
3/12/2012, 05:41 PM
The Penguin and his date? She looks a little shady.

http://www.batmania.com.ar/images/images_revista/penguin_03.jpg

cleller
3/12/2012, 06:52 PM
At least when the investigation starts the most serious thing anyone ever said on here was "touch her boobies". Very unlikely to result in any indictments.

Penguin
3/12/2012, 08:45 PM
OK! The first date went just fine. We went and got some seafood, we had a few laughs. She talks a lot, but that's not a big deal for me, because I'm pretty much an introvert around new people.

She is quite attractive and funny and I sure would like to see her again. Ideas for a second date?

picasso
3/12/2012, 08:59 PM
I always liked to take early dates to small neighborhood bars that I was familiar with. Have a few drinks and talk it up. Maybe punch a dude out to show off.
Win a few bucks at shuffley puck. You know, show her my skills.

Small bars are cool in Tulsa because it lessens the chance of your running into a chick you used to date.

Boomer.....
3/12/2012, 09:00 PM
Definitely PIITB on the second date.

SanJoaquinSooner
3/12/2012, 09:58 PM
Invite her over and cook for her.

swardboy
3/12/2012, 10:00 PM
Disavow any knowledge of this website.

8timechamps
3/12/2012, 10:12 PM
For the second date, you should try to touch her boobies.

Seamus
3/13/2012, 12:08 AM
This is the greatest thread I've ever seen. Seriously.

That said, I would seriously appreciate date pictures of any of the following:

1. Her boobies.
2. You touching her boobies.
3. Her B.
4. You P-ing-IITB

nighttrain12
3/13/2012, 01:26 AM
Take her to a Thunder game!

Penguin
3/13/2012, 11:36 AM
I never touched her boobies. I tried the old "there's a fly on your boobie. Let me jiggle it around for you," but the fly flew off before I could touch said boob.

8timechamps
3/13/2012, 04:39 PM
I never touched her boobies. I tried the old "there's a fly on your boobie. Let me jiggle it around for you," but the fly flew off before I could touch said boob.

Damn! That's usually a fool proof plan!

Chuck Bao
3/13/2012, 05:13 PM
Damn! That's usually a fool proof plan!

It's never failed me or the other ruse you-gotta-bee-on-your-butt-no-wait-he's-flown-into-your-blouse trick.

IBleedCrimson
3/13/2012, 06:35 PM
Since no one else will say it:

You should touch her boobs.

Breadburner
3/13/2012, 10:33 PM
It's never failed me or the other ruse you-gotta-bee-on-your-butt-no-wait-he's-flown-into-your-*** trick.

FIFY.....!

nighttrain12
3/13/2012, 11:40 PM
Since no one else will say it:

You should touch her boobs.

I saw this trick by Rock Hudson on an episode of MacMillan & Wife (with Susan Saint James). They got to their house and he had some grocery bags (??) in both hands and he said, will you get the house key out of my right pocket. She fumbled around in there for about 30 seconds and then he said wryly, oh, I think they are in my left pocket. ;)

StoopTroup
3/14/2012, 12:08 AM
2nd date huh....

Did she tell you what any of her hobbies are? And most importantly did you talk about yours? I think 2nd dates should be about getting to know more about each other and you should take her to do something fun that you love to do that she should know if you are ever going to have a 3rd date or even 10th Date. Remember if you really like her your hobby shouldn't have anything to do with secs or penis pumps.

cleller
3/14/2012, 08:32 AM
Just don't talk about you mother or taxidermy.

TUSooner
3/14/2012, 08:56 AM
Read the Screaming Orgasm thread?

I.
Got.
Nuthin.

salth2o
3/25/2012, 10:31 PM
2nd date happened yet?

Touch her bewbies?
PIITB?

nighttrain12
3/26/2012, 04:27 PM
Has she taken out a restraining order on you yet? If not, you are not trying hard enough to impress her!

Chuck Bao
3/26/2012, 05:34 PM
Have you considered that she could be a demon? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6iTBHwG1bAo

8timechamps
3/26/2012, 08:28 PM
Have you considered that she could be a demon? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6iTBHwG1bAo

If she's anything like Megan Fox in Jennifer's Body, count me in!

Penguin
3/27/2012, 09:49 PM
She texted me today and told me that she is not ready for a relationship. Sigh... (http://www.sadtrombone.com/)

Seamus
3/27/2012, 10:44 PM
She texted me today and told me that she is not ready for a relationship. Sigh... (http://www.sadtrombone.com/)

So start stalking her. She'll come around to your charms ...

colleyvillesooner
3/28/2012, 08:53 AM

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/174595_o.gif

StoopTroup
3/28/2012, 11:15 AM

Ask her best friend out.