PDA

View Full Version : FIRST COMMIT for 2013 signing class OU football KEITH FORD RB

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/3/2012, 02:34 PM
http://oklahoma.scout.com/a.z?s=146&p=8&c=1&nid=5779632

3/3/2012, 02:39 PM
Keith is a Scout 4-star, so, since Dom Whaley wasn't rated, and Ford is a 4-star, that must mean Ford is at least 4 times as good as Whaley... Great first commit!

OU_Sooners75
3/3/2012, 03:11 PM
No that is not what it means.

3/3/2012, 03:48 PM
No that is not what it means.haha, touche.

Herr Scholz
3/3/2012, 04:03 PM
Great pickup. Probably the top RB in Texas this year.

OU_Sooners75
3/3/2012, 04:11 PM
Now it would be something if OU can still land Bryant out of Florida!

OU is recruiting Houston pretty heavy this year...a little abnormal for OU!

3/3/2012, 04:17 PM
Great pickup. Probably the top RB in Texas this year.Why didn't the cows offer?

OU_Sooners75
3/3/2012, 04:29 PM
Why didn't the cows offer?

They need a real QB first?

Herr Scholz
3/3/2012, 04:29 PM
Why didn't the cows offer?
Ford is the top rated straight up, full time RB in my book. We offered 2 guys at RB, current commit Kyle Hicks who's listed as an "Ath" because he plays CB too and Dontre Wilson who's the highest "all purpose back" per Rivals (is looking hard at Oregon and would do well with them although we're still trying to get him). I think our coaches were looking for more of a scatback/change of pace with some juke this year to run reverses and such or work out of the slot. Our top 3 backfield RBs will be 2 sophs and 1 freshman this season. Just my opinion.

Ford is the real deal though. You got a good one. I was hoping he would go out of conference.

OU_Sooners75
3/3/2012, 04:35 PM
IN the 2013 football commit thread, I have posted one of his videos.

The guy is a beast!

8timechamps
3/3/2012, 08:14 PM
Ford is a big commit. He had a lot of offers (not from Texas though, see Herr's post). It's a good way to start the 2013 class, although it would have been nice to get a defensive player committed today.

Dimon will probably be committed by the end of next week. He said he "wanted to commit today", but decided to wait. He added "OU is clearly my number one choice right now!".

3/3/2012, 08:52 PM
Ford is a big commit. He had a lot of offers (not from Texas though, see Herr's post). It's a good way to start the 2013 class, although it would have been nice to get a defensive player committed today.

Dimon will probably be committed by the end of next week. He said he "wanted to commit today", but decided to wait. He added "OU is clearly my number one choice right now!".A defense player named Dimon would have to be a can't miss! Play along with Striker and Tapper, to thoroughly rout and vanquish the bad guys on the other(non-Sooner) team.

8timechamps
3/5/2012, 07:54 PM
A defense player named Dimon would have to be a can't miss! Play along with Striker and Tapper, to thoroughly rout and vanquish the bad guys on the other(non-Sooner) team.

Exactly! If nothing else, we'll have a mean sounding defense.

OU_Sooners75
3/6/2012, 06:28 PM
Rumor on rivals is, that Dimon thought about committing during his JR day visit. But held off because he does want to make other visits.

He is very much leaning toward OU....and if OU offers his teammate, Adam Taylor (I believe), he may end up a Sooner, with Taylor.