PDA

View Full Version : MADONNA TOURS 2012

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/27/2012, 12:12 PM
ARE YOU HATERS READY? She goes on tour this summer. Coming to Houston, and I don't know about Dallas. She will be in PHX in October. Here's a review from a fan:

By Madonnaholic from Fayetteville,West Virginia on 11/25/2008

Pros: Crowd Was In To It, Engaging Stage Presence, Great Encores, Great Lighting, Great Sound, Madonna is truly the best, Perfect Set List

Best For: EveryoneI grew up with Madonna and from the first songs I ever heard every time I got chills listening to them I knew they would hit #1, not only with me but others because they struck a nerve. Waited 25 years to see a live concert due to work and other things and I could kick myself in the rear for missing other performances. Atlanta performance brought tears to my eyes because I missed her previously and also she gives it her all no matter what is happening in her life. Class act no one can out perform,dance,sing or motivate an audience.

TOP END TICKETS ARE $5174.00!!!!!!

Viking Kitten
2/27/2012, 12:58 PM
RLIMC, sometimes I think you are just awesome. I love Madonna and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

2/27/2012, 01:07 PM
RLIMC, sometimes I think you are just awesome. I love Madonna and I'm not ashamed to admit it.She hasn't achieved the American Dream without immense talent and drive...I'm a big fan, too, but I don't think I'll spring for those front row center tickets just yet.

diverdog
2/27/2012, 01:50 PM
She hasn't achieved the American Dream without immense talent and drive...I'm a big fan, too, but I don't think I'll spring for those front row center tickets just yet.

You lead a sad sad life. :)

2/27/2012, 02:11 PM
You lead a sad sad life. :)You think Madonna hasn't achieved success? You think she got it accidentally? You think she's a no-talent bum? You don't like her attacking the Catholic Church? You think I'm JUST WRONG to like her? You think I'm dedicated to foolishness, and I Shirley can't be enjoying ANYTHING AT ALL? Are you happy I drug you out of iggy just to enjoy your upbeat view?

StoopTroup
2/27/2012, 03:07 PM
Jesus and her will have a lovely conversation someday.

2/27/2012, 04:09 PM
Jesus and her will have a lovely conversation someday.She Shirley doesn't seem at all happy with her Catholic youth. I have some remarks about mine, too, but I don't think Madonna & I feel quite the same about the Church.

trey
2/27/2012, 04:22 PM
I have my tickets for here in LA in October. Cant wait

diverdog
2/27/2012, 05:17 PM
You think Madonna hasn't achieved success? You think she got it accidentally? You think she's a no-talent bum? You don't like her attacking the Catholic Church? You think I'm JUST WRONG to like her? You think I'm dedicated to foolishness, and I Shirley can't be enjoying ANYTHING AT ALL? Are you happy I drug you out of iggy just to enjoy your upbeat view?

Yes to all.

What is an iggy?

Btw I was kidding. Lighten up. I enjoy some of her songs.

Peach Fuzz
2/27/2012, 06:09 PM
You think Madonna hasn't achieved success? You think she got it accidentally? You think she's a no-talent bum? You don't like her attacking the Catholic Church? You think I'm JUST WRONG to like her? You think I'm dedicated to foolishness, and I Shirley can't be enjoying ANYTHING AT ALL? Are you happy I drug you out of iggy just to enjoy your upbeat view?

Where the hell did you get that from what he said?

2/27/2012, 06:43 PM
Where the hell did you get that from what he said?Where the hell did you get that from what I said?

2/27/2012, 06:45 PM
Yes to all.

What is an iggy?

Btw I was kidding. Lighten up. I enjoy some of her songs.Your jokes are funny! You can guess, for fun, on "iggy".

cleller
2/27/2012, 08:22 PM
Unless you are a blues singer, age and music don't go together.

nighttrain12
2/27/2012, 08:37 PM
I saw her in concert many many many years ago down in the Dallas area on the Like A Virgin tour. She is/was my second favorite all time female singer (after Olivia Newton-John). Then those Playboy pictures came out (damn you Hef for ruining my fantasy!) and it became tough to take her seriously. But that was a long long long time ago. If her tour comes to OKC or Tulsa, I'll probably buy a ticket.

sooneron
2/28/2012, 11:52 AM
Meh, I saw her on the Blond Ambition tour at her peak 1st show of the tour in Htown. I'll leave it that way, so my memories will be pretty good. Her SB appearance should be enough to scare a lot of people away.