PDA

View Full Version : John Edwards presidential campaign sex tape

badger
2/23/2012, 04:49 PM
Now that you are all done going "EWWWWW!" at the thought of that... John Edwards' ex-aide lost. The mistress owns the tape.

Link (http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=335&articleid=20120223_335_0_RALEIG670144)

To this day, I absolutely LOVE the fact that Tulsa ended John Edwards' presidential campaign. He was in Tulsa one day, and THE VERY NEXT DAY, his campaign abruptly ended. That little weasel, for everything he put his family through, deserved to get a taste of "VOTE NO/CHANGE IS BAD" Tulsa (we had just strongly voted down a river development tax so we were in no mood to talk about "change" at that time, especially the Democrats) before finally being forced outta the race... and that fact that he's had his name drug through the mud via this court stuff and his late wife disinherited him? Icing on the cake.

I know there are corrupt Republicans and corrupt Democrats alike. This weasel made Dems look really bad.

TUSooner
2/23/2012, 05:03 PM
Now that you are all done going "EWWWWW!" at the thought of that... John Edwards' ex-aide lost. The mistress owns the tape.

Link (http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=335&articleid=20120223_335_0_RALEIG670144)

To this day, I absolutely LOVE the fact that Tulsa ended John Edwards' presidential campaign. He was in Tulsa one day, and THE VERY NEXT DAY, his campaign abruptly ended. That little weasel, for everything he put his family through, deserved to get a taste of "VOTE NO/CHANGE IS BAD" Tulsa (we had just strongly voted down a river development tax so we were in no mood to talk about "change" at that time, especially the Democrats) before finally being forced outta the race... and that fact that he's had his name drug through the mud via this court stuff and his late wife disinherited him? Icing on the cake.

I know there are corrupt Republicans and corrupt Democrats alike. This weasel made Dems look really bad. It's the 90% of big-time plaintiffs' attorneys like him that make the other 10% look bad. He is the lowest and slimiest of the lot.

soonercruiser
2/23/2012, 09:54 PM
It's the 90% of big-time plaintiffs' attorneys like him that make the other 10% look bad. He is the lowest and slimiest of the lot.

"Steroptying", are we now?
:tennis:

okie52
2/23/2012, 10:15 PM
It's the 90% of big-time plaintiffs' attorneys like him that make the other 10% look bad. He is the lowest and slimiest of the lot.

Lol

cleller
2/26/2012, 07:54 PM
The whole 90% thing pretty well describes the current climate.

That Hunter gal was weird, but pretty alluring, I'll allow.