PDA

View Full Version : Kerr McGee Club tickets for sale

MamaMia
2/22/2012, 09:23 PM
I have 2 seats left per game in the Kerr McGee Club, for the Florida A&M, Kansas, and Baylor games. I will break them up or sell as a set of 6. I will sell all 6 tickets for 1000.00 (partial reimbursement for donation fee), plus face value, or I will break them up in sets of 2 for whatever game you desire.

I will also include free VIP tailgate passes worth $35.00 or 40.00 a piece.

PM me if interested.

nativesooner
2/23/2012, 12:52 PM
Just curious, how much for Baylor or KU? If it helps, I took my wife to see Mamma Mia in Vegas when it opened and in OKC last weekend! haha!

MamaMia
2/25/2012, 09:13 PM
Just curious, how much for Baylor or KU? If it helps, I took my wife to see Mamma Mia in Vegas when it opened and in OKC last weekend! haha!Actually, just exactly what I pay. I divided the donor fee by 6 because there are 6 games and then that by 2 because there are 2 seats. It comes out to an extra 166.6- a ticket, along with just the face value price;
so 333.- for two seats, plus face.

I will also include for free 2 VIP tailgate passes worth 35 or 40 bucks each. That takes place for two hours before the game starts. They have about 20 or more free food buffets from a bunch of nice restaurants, booze and free beer. Its fun. They have the cheerleaders come in there. Its like a mini pep rally and super buffet all in one. Thats in the indoor practice facility.

The Kerr McGee Club is really nice. There is a Bistro, a dessert bar, a Dipping Dot cart, imported teas and coffees, an elegant BBQ buffet, clean restrooms with attendants hand lotion and soft towels, an elevator that takes you up and down, bar tables and chairs every where. leather sofas and chairs and plenty of dining tables. There are big screens and TVs every where you turn. There are also seats up against the glass thats the whole length of the field if you want to watch from inside, which is perfect if it rains, but you can also go outside and step down to my private chair back seats with the drink holders. They are on the 9th row up from the bottom. A great view of the field, the fireworks and jumbo-tron. They are on the east side so you can also look across at the team on the sidelines.

Its pretty sweet, and would be a fun experience. There are usually some famous football players up there. I just saw Joe Washington, J.C Watts, and Roy Williams for the last game of the season. Theres always someone up there.

Oh, and there is a huge table that has lots of Sooner memorabilia that you can bid on, along with a mini store where they sell nice Sooner stuff to have or wear.

Its amazing, a rare opportunity. It would be nice if every Sooner could experience it at least once.

nativesooner
2/27/2012, 02:47 PM
sounds great but too much for me to justify with the donor fee tacked on. Good luck though!

MamaMia
3/14/2012, 11:09 PM
sounds great but too much for me to justify with the donor fee tacked on. Good luck though!Its simply what I pay per game. If I deducted the partial donor fee, it would be the same price as tickets that arent in the club. I never have any trouble selling them on ticket sights for that plus the sellers fee. There are business owners who take clients to games and therefore buy them for business purposes and deduct the price with the receipts provided. If they don't sell I'll put them up there once I get them in my hands but will tack on the sell fee. I did want to give the folks on this site a chance first.

nativesooner
3/15/2012, 04:58 PM
Its simply what I pay per game. If I deducted the partial donor fee, it would be the same price as tickets that arent in the club. I never have any trouble selling them on ticket sights for that plus the sellers fee. There are business owners who take clients to games and therefore buy them for business purposes and deduct the price with the receipts provided. If they don't sell I'll put them up there once I get them in my hands but will tack on the sell fee. I did want to give the folks on this site a chance first.

I agree that they are awesome seats and the view is great but last year I got 4 up there for $40 (total) over face and the tailgates were free so I don't think I could get away with much more.

MamaMia
3/17/2012, 06:07 PM
Native Sooner, now that my family members have their own tickets, I use these tickets in order to be able to enroll underprivileged children in the OU football camp. I already mentioned this is my other thread selling 2 of my seats downstairs. One year I traded my seats on the 42 yard line, 20 something rows up for a donation and I sat in their seats in the south end zone that year. A lot of folks on this site know that I have been doing this for years. I also take these children to K-Mart to buy them whatever gear they may need from socks with no holes to sleeping bags for their bunks. I' don't sell them for a profit and I don't ask for any more than I pay to be able to obtain them.

[edit] That doesn't mean that I'm not tickled pink for you that you were able to purchase a pair for 40.00 over. Because of your good fortune, would you help my cause by donating $295.00 to put just one child through the camp this year?

StoopTroup
3/17/2012, 07:05 PM
Help Mama send a Kid to Camp!

http://www.undagroundmilli.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/The-Michael-Vick-Football-Camp.png

MamaMia
3/17/2012, 07:53 PM
Help Mama send a Kid to Camp!
If its the OU Football Clinic, would you care to donate? Its only 295.00 a kid. Make a little boy happy. Its a good feeling. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/smilies/pop.gif

MamaMia
3/18/2012, 05:33 PM
pm me if you're interested. In the meantime I'm puting them up on some pay sites today. Thanks.