PDA

View Full Version : Meet the newest sooner!!!

Fraggle145
2/17/2012, 11:53 PM
Last night we had our first baby at 5:54pm! He was 7lbs 2oz, and 20.5inches.

It is the single most beautiful experience of my life!!! Mom and baby are doing great!

All the grandmas and grandpas (he is the first grandbaby) are here and we are all just so happy!

Hope the pics show up...

StoopTroup
2/18/2012, 12:30 AM
AWESOME!

Good times are just beginning. Prayers for you and your new Sooner and your Family.

He looks great!

It is the single most beautiful experience of my life!!!

People can tell you all about it...but it's just not the same until you actually have one of your own in your hands huh?

I can't tell you how happy I am for you my friend. Good to hear Momma is doing good.

BTW...my 9 year old made the winning shot on his basketball team last night. It's not as cool as the day he was born but wait until you have those things start to happen....you'll feel almost like you do right now when folks are patting him on the back telling him "Great Shot!" :D

That's what I mean by good times.

BOOMER SOONER ! ! !

Pricetag
2/18/2012, 12:38 AM
Fine looking kiddo there. Congratulations!

reflector
2/18/2012, 01:46 AM
Congratulations!

yermom
2/18/2012, 02:37 AM
congrats Rich

i'm not sure i knew you were pregnant...

Chuck Bao
2/18/2012, 03:47 AM
He looks just like you. The biological experiment must have worked this time!

Congrats to you and the Mrs.

Scott D
2/18/2012, 08:39 AM
Man they'll let anyone procreate these days I tell you.

congrats Fraggle

cleller
2/18/2012, 09:13 AM
Fun times, those first days with the new baby. Have fun, and don't stress. When he sleeps, take a nap.

dwarthog
2/18/2012, 09:47 AM
Congratulation!

picasso
2/18/2012, 10:10 AM
Last night we had our first baby at 5:54pm! He was 7lbs 2oz, and 20.5inches.

It is the single most beautiful experience of my life!!! Mom and baby are doing great!

All the grandmas and grandpas (he is the first grandbaby) are here and we are all just so happy!

Hope the pics show up...
Much congrats man!!! I hope the birth went well. I was on an emotional high for several weeks after the birth of my first.
Cute guy!

cccasooner2
2/18/2012, 10:57 AM
Congratulations. I see the little guy is dressed for cold weather. Smart.

olevetonahill
2/18/2012, 11:37 AM
Grats Bro
Before ya Know it you will be braggin about yer Grandkids .

SanJoaquinSooner
2/18/2012, 11:59 AM
:congratulatory:

Sooner born!

SoonerInFortSmith
2/18/2012, 12:04 PM
Congratulations. Enjoy every minute of it. They grow up fast. I know everyone always says that but its impossible to understand until you have your own.

Fraggle145
2/18/2012, 07:37 PM
People can tell you all about it...but it's just not the same until you actually have one of your own in your hands huh?

Before we had the baby everyone kept asking if we were excited and we obviously were, but there really is nothing like the moment right when it happens and you hold him for the first time.

I still cant stop smiling!!!

Thank you to everyone for your congratulations and support!

We made it home today and everyone is happy and healthy!

soonerhubs
2/18/2012, 08:23 PM
Congrats!

Boomer.....
2/18/2012, 11:00 PM
Congrats! My wife is 5 months pregnant, so I'm not far behind you.

8timechamps
2/18/2012, 11:45 PM
Congrats!!! Good looking kid.

Also, sleep...as you know it...is over. (but it's well worth it).

Tailwind
2/18/2012, 11:57 PM
How wonderful for you guys! What a little cutie, take good care of each other!

Turd_Ferguson
2/19/2012, 08:01 AM
Congrats!

jkjsooner
2/20/2012, 10:53 AM
Before we had the baby everyone kept asking if we were excited and we obviously were, but there really is nothing like the moment right when it happens and you hold him for the first time.

That is so true. Hearing the first cry and the first time you hold them is simply precious.

That is one good looking baby. Congrats.

As others said, sleep when they sleep. It gets better pretty quickly. Before you know it he'll be sleeping through the night (with some luck).

Go out as much as possible before he turns 6 months or so. At this point it's actually easier to take them out because they sleep so much. At some point it becomes really hard to take them out.

One last thing, it won't be long until you see kids younger than your's. You'll realize that you don't have a newborn anymore. It's okay though. They just get more and more fun.

colleyvillesooner
2/20/2012, 11:12 AM
Good looking kid!

And I see he's already found the joys of the halo sleeper. Keep them in those as long as possible and don't listen to anyone that says it's cruel that the baby can't move their arms. THEY LIKE IT THAT WAY, ITS WHAT KEEPS THEM ASLEEP!!! They were only just like that for 9 months!

C&CDean
2/20/2012, 11:44 AM
Things like this might make you rethink your there is no God deal...

Congrats R and MB. Fine young lad.

Ike
2/20/2012, 02:17 PM
Congrats!

Fraggle145
2/23/2012, 03:58 PM
Good looking kid!

And I see he's already found the joys of the halo sleeper. Keep them in those as long as possible and don't listen to anyone that says it's cruel that the baby can't move their arms. THEY LIKE IT THAT WAY, ITS WHAT KEEPS THEM ASLEEP!!! They were only just like that for 9 months!

This is absolutely the truth. Since Tuesday we've been having to treat him for jaundice in a little light box that they brought to our house. He is only supposed to be taken out for feeding. Inside the box he is only allowed to wear his diaper.

The first day was an absolutely awful day of 7 hours of screaming. He got so mad he wouldnt eat or sleep. It made us all miss the Halo Sleep sacks!!! We finally figured out how to get him calmed down (we had to basically swaddle him manually by holding his arms and hands still so he couldnt wake himself up) and get to sleep in the box.

Good news though is that his numbers are getting better though and hopefully we will be able to get rid of this box by tomorrow.

SoonerTerry
2/23/2012, 04:03 PM
Fun times, those first days with the new baby. Have fun, and don't stress. When he sleeps, take a nap.

^^^^^^THIS!!!

Congrats!!

olevetonahill
2/23/2012, 04:04 PM
Good luck Bro

BBQ Man
2/24/2012, 02:33 PM
Congratulations!!! You'll be able to play on the internet at all hours since the baby won't let you sleep anyway. :)