PDA

View Full Version : Verizon coverage in OKC/Moore/Norman?

SoonerBBall
2/17/2012, 11:47 AM
I've been an AT&T customer for over a decade, but have reached a point where I can't stand the company anymore. Looking at the other wireless carriers, it looks like Verizon is very highly rated. Could you guys share your thoughts on moving from AT&T to Verizon? Any pitfalls that I should watch out for at Verizon? Any ways to get good deals that aren't highly published?

jumperstop
2/17/2012, 03:30 PM
I have Sprint and rarely have no signal. Works great everywhere in the metro. Don't know about Verizon though.

yermom
2/18/2012, 02:42 AM
i've been on T-Mobile for almost 9 years. my only complaint is that i can't get an iPhone that does 3G on their network

my only experience with Verizon was that their sales rep made their customer service sound really cool compared to AT&T when they were trying to get my last employer to switch

StoopTroup
2/18/2012, 02:54 AM
I know Verizon laid off a few Okies in the last few months.

Knowing that one of them was one of their Top Security People that had been there for over 5 years and they let him go....that doesn't make me to chipper about dumping AT&T for the "V". Of course....they all make to damn much money for what they offer us as Customers so I think it would be great if someone came in and chopped them all off at the knees and gave us all Phone Coverage, Texting and unlimited Internet for a low price and supply us with the latest and greatest equipment. With what we pay AT&T for bundling the phones, the TV and the Phone at the House for the alarm, High speed internet at the House and on the phones ect....

They ought to send us on a vacation to Disneyland once a year....:D