PDA

View Full Version : What was the name ...

Whet
2/9/2012, 10:27 AM
Barry Soetoro used on his passport when he travelled to Pakistan? Why has the NYTimes not looked into this?

SoonerPride
2/9/2012, 10:31 AM
Barry Soetoro used on his passport when he travelled to Pakistan? Why has the NYTimes not looked into this?

Ok

TUSooner
2/9/2012, 10:38 AM

May they'd rather not publish fairy tales to entertain the hopelessly ignorant and gullible. Just a thought.

sappstuf
2/9/2012, 11:13 AM
May they'd rather not publish fairy tales to entertain the hopelessly ignorant and gullible. Just a thought.

Nah. They let Paul Krugman write there...

badger
2/9/2012, 11:33 AM
Some birthers still think that Obama will be left off their state's primary ballots because of individuals (not the states, just random people) filing lawsuits for proof that he's a U.S. citizen.

The way I see it, if Republicans can't find another way to beat him in an election than his name, or his religion, or his birthplace, then they deserve to lose the election. I'm a lifelong registered Republican, and I don't care that his middle name is Hussein or that he went by Barry or Soetoro or that he might have attended a magraska (sp?) or was born in another country (to a mother who was a U.S. citizen, so it's a moot point anyway).

There is SO much more to work with when it comes to President Obama that can be attacked that are legitimate gripes! Like unemployment!

sappstuf
2/9/2012, 11:35 AM
Some birthers still think that Obama will be left off their state's primary ballots because of individuals (not the states, just random people) filing lawsuits for proof that he's a U.S. citizen.

The way I see it, if Republicans can't find another way to beat him in an election than his name, or his religion, or his birthplace, then they deserve to lose the election. I'm a lifelong registered Republican, and I don't care that his middle name is Hussein or that he went by Barry or Soetoro or that he might have attended at Nebraska (sp?) or was born in another country (to a mother who was a U.S. citizen, so it's a moot point anyway).

There is SO much more to work with when it comes to President Obama that can be attacked that are legitimate gripes! Like unemployment!

Good god man... Get him out of there! ;)

badger
2/9/2012, 11:40 AM
Good god man... Get him out of there! ;)

Oh yeah, eff Nebraska, those bug eating Big 12 traitors. :mad: