PDA

View Full Version : NEW FORUM NAME PROPOSAL

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/9/2012, 01:32 AM
LEFTIST POLITICS 2012. Noticing rampant Leftist Drivel threads on the board today(and, for some time now), a boring and tedious attempt to influence by over saturation, it seems.

yermom
2/9/2012, 01:37 AM
heh

Midtowner
2/9/2012, 07:01 AM
LEFTIST POLITICS 2012. Noticing rampant Leftist Drivel threads on the board today(and, for some time now), a boring and tedious attempt to influence by over saturation, it seems.

Are you butthurt because it's not just a right wing circle jerk over here?

SoonerPride
2/9/2012, 07:59 AM

Are you butthurt because it's not just a right wing circle jerk over here?

Heh

Curly Bill
2/9/2012, 08:32 AM
I recommend ignoring them, makes my day go better.

Bourbon St Sooner
2/9/2012, 08:34 AM
Dude, you are righty cut and paste and SP is lefty cut and paste. You're 2 sides of the same coin.

Both of you get your talking points from your respective side and come over here and spew it. If either of you had an original thought the rest of us would gaze in awe.

SoonerPride
2/9/2012, 08:42 AM
Dude, you are righty cut and paste and SP is lefty cut and paste. You're 2 sides of the same coin.

Both of you get your talking points from your respective side and come over here and spew it. If either of you had an original thought the rest of us would gaze in awe.

Here's my original thought: pistachio ice cream is good for breakfast.

Ton Loc
2/9/2012, 09:01 AM
Rush is remembering the old days when he ran wild and cluttered up the South Oval with his nonsense.

badger
2/9/2012, 09:53 AM
Rush once tried using left handed scissors as a child despite not being left-handed, because they had fun colored handles and all of the right-handed scissors were boring metal with no colored handles.

The scissors, detecting the wrong hand was using them, refused to cut any construction paper that day.

Young Rush resolved from that day forward to never, ever go left of center of anything ever, whether it be scissors, driving, or politics.

Fin

XingTheRubicon
2/9/2012, 09:54 AM
Here's my original thought: pistachio ice cream is good for breakfast.

In FLA, they're trying to remove sweets from the approved food stamp list. You might want to avoid the sunshine state.

Curly Bill
2/9/2012, 09:55 AM
In FLA, they're trying to remove sweets from the approved food stamp list. You might want to avoid the sunshine state.

LOL

Mississippi Sooner
2/9/2012, 09:59 AM
Dolly Madison's favorite ice cream was oyster. Oyster freaking ice cream.

KantoSooner
2/9/2012, 10:08 AM
People forget how wild and inventive things are in the early days of a new product. Anyone remember Jiffy Pop before they came up with the foil cover?

TUSooner
2/9/2012, 10:41 AM

In your world , "leftist drivel" means anything that's not rabid rightwight rug-chewing. And when it comes to tedium and influence by over-saturation, nobody can top you.

dwarthog
2/9/2012, 12:06 PM
In your world , "leftist drivel" means anything that's not rabid rightwight rug-chewing. And when it comes to tedium and influence by over-saturation, nobody can top you.

And here I was going to say conservatives would do well to not resort to name calling and be more inclusive like our progressive friends... Big tent my a$$... ;)

okie52
2/9/2012, 12:18 PM

Are rug chewers the same as carpet munchers?

Sooner5030
2/9/2012, 12:57 PM
I thought the "South Oval" was just fine as a name. While I don't like the new name I don't complain because I obviously do not pay the bills around here. South Oval could have stayed politics and government and then start an everything else board and call it something else. I guess numbers caused everything else to keep South Oval and we got shafted with 'political person name'fest.

okie52
2/9/2012, 01:04 PM
Whether its next January or 4 years from January the name will have to be changed.

TUSooner
2/9/2012, 01:05 PM
n/m

2/9/2012, 01:48 PM
In your world , "leftist drivel" means anything that's not rabid rightwight rug-chewing. And when it comes to tedium and influence by over-saturation, nobody can top you.Well, Leftist ideas are damaging to all, as has been shown throughout history, so, I got a RIGHT to complain.

2/9/2012, 01:52 PM
Are rug chewers the same as carpet munchers?"Rug Chewing" is an extreme that is beyond "flaming", and WAY beyond "knee jerk". It connotes near maxed-out madness...IMHO. If anyone has a term for ABSOLUTE maxed-out madness, please lettuce hear it.

SoonerPride
2/9/2012, 01:53 PM
In your world , "leftist drivel" means anything that's not rabid rightwight rug-chewing. And when it comes to tedium and influence by over-saturation, nobody can top you.Well, Leftist ideas are damaging to all, as has been shown throughout history, so, I got a RIGHT to complain.

http://www.chailife.com/wp-content/uploads/lawrence_odonnell.jpg

2/9/2012, 02:22 PM
Liberals fight market economics at every turn, and don't espouse the Constitution. Instead, prefer Nannystatism, and don't believe in the abilities of the individual to perform in the interest of society. Congratulations on your Anti-Americanism.

SoonerPride
2/9/2012, 02:37 PM
Liberals fight market economics at every turn, and don't espouse the Constitution. Instead, prefer Nannystatism, and don't believe in the abilities of the individual to perform in the interest of society. Congratulations on your Anti-Americanism.

Um, thank you?

2/9/2012, 02:38 PM
...If either of you had an original thought...1)Do you realize how "original" that comment is?
2)Political thought isn't original. One's involvement in politics is mostly a result of deciding what best serves the individual and the country, and how much one espouses freedom.

C&CDean
2/9/2012, 02:46 PM

Congratulations Clone of Rush Limbaugh is My Clone. You should feel proud.

SoonerPride
2/9/2012, 02:48 PM
um, thank you?

REDREX
2/9/2012, 03:05 PM
Liberals fight market economics at every turn, and don't espouse the Constitution. Instead, prefer Nannystatism, and don't believe in the abilities of the individual to perform in the interest of society. Congratulations on your Anti-Americanism.---Liberals are also growing the National debt and have created an additional $40 Trillion in unfunded liabilities ---anyone want to take a bow for that ?

SoonerPride
2/9/2012, 03:09 PM
Liberals fight market economics at every turn, and don't espouse the Constitution. Instead, prefer Nannystatism, and don't believe in the abilities of the individual to perform in the interest of society. Congratulations on your Anti-Americanism.---Liberals are also growing the National debt and have created an additional $40 Trillion in unfunded liabilities ---anyone want to take a bow for that ?

I am willing to cut spending by 600B immediately.

And assume you would agree to increase revenue by an equal amount.

You're welcome.

REDREX
2/9/2012, 03:13 PM

And increase revenue by an equal amount.

You're welcome.----That will not even come close to solving the problem----and how are you going to increase revenue by $600 B ?

2/9/2012, 03:13 PM
Congratulations Clone of Rush Limbaugh is My Clone. You should feel proud.Once an entitlement minded person, always an entitlement minded person?

SoonerTerry
2/9/2012, 03:20 PM

Is that the guy from the PS3 comercials?

Curly Bill
2/9/2012, 03:22 PM
Lawrence O'Donnell is the more "girly" version of Rachel Madow.

SoonerPride
2/9/2012, 03:23 PM

And increase revenue by an equal amount.

You're welcome.----That will not even come close to solving the problem----and how are you going to increase revenue by $600 B ?

I think that balances the budget. Or pretty close.

End Bush tax cuts and corporate loopholes. Exxon should pay taxes.

Both sides give equally and the problem is solved. Problem is neither will give any.

REDREX
2/9/2012, 03:26 PM
I do believe that Rachel Maddow is Chris Hayes in drag

SoonerAtKU
2/9/2012, 03:26 PM
Wait, which 600B are you cutting? It's not me, is it? Am I fired? Oh god...

SoonerTerry
2/9/2012, 03:28 PM

I could be wrong, but I believe you misuse this term...

...rug-chewin... mmmmmm

REDREX
2/9/2012, 03:30 PM
I think that balances the budget. Or pretty close.

End Bush tax cuts and corporate loopholes. Exxon should pay taxes.

Both sides give equally and the problem is solved. Problem is neither will give any.----Wrong the Bush tax cuts and loopholes would not even come close----- As usual Its all Bush's fault----We have a spending problem not a Revenue problem---What about the $40 Trillion in unfunded liability how do we take care of that?

SoonerTerry
2/9/2012, 03:49 PM
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9208/kevinodonnell.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/42/kevinodonnell.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

dwarthog
2/9/2012, 03:58 PM
Is that the guy from the PS3 comercials?

Maybe some Jeopardy contestants would know?

Mississippi Sooner
2/9/2012, 04:29 PM
No, Lawrence O'Donnell is not the guy from the PS3 commercials. However, he does bear a strong resemblance to Kevin Butler who is in those commercials.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/11/28/cc865ed8-18ba-4164-8e33-3aa407afa3be.jpg

2/9/2012, 04:39 PM
no shiite!

C&CDean
2/9/2012, 04:55 PM
um, thank you?

um, it ain't a compliment.

Frozen Sooner
2/9/2012, 05:07 PM

http://buzzg.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Alanis-Morissette.jpg

Midtowner
2/9/2012, 05:27 PM
----Wrong the Bush tax cuts and loopholes would not even come close----- As usual Its all Bush's fault----We have a spending problem not a Revenue problem---What about the $40 Trillion in unfunded liability how do we take care of that?

Big cuts to defense, raise taxes, close loophole, cut entitlements. Let's do it.

A lot of it is Bush's fault though. HUGE unfunded mandates like the medicare prescription drug coverage were passed by him when better alternatives, i.e., allowing drugs to be reimported, would have been much more reasonable and cost-effective strategies (but would have hit the pocketbooks of campaign contributors).

REDREX
2/9/2012, 05:51 PM
Big cuts to defense, raise taxes, close loophole, cut entitlements. Let's do it.

A lot of it is Bush's fault though. HUGE unfunded mandates like the medicare prescription drug coverage were passed by him when better alternatives, i.e., allowing drugs to be reimported, would have been much more reasonable and cost-effective strategies (but would have hit the pocketbooks of campaign contributors).---I saw the list of great Liberal achievements---I just wondered how they plan to cover the $40 Trillion in unfunded Liability? Most of which they created

2/9/2012, 06:26 PM
---I saw the list of great Liberal achievements---I just wondered how they plan to cover the $40 Trillion in unfunded Liability? Most of which they createdHey, it's the govt.'s money, not the citizens. As they terrorize, harrass, and destroy the private sector to build their utopia, Shirley they won't be concerned when the funding sources either have no more or say "no more".

2/9/2012, 06:30 PM
http://buzzg.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Alanis-Morissette.jpgThat canuck woman sho has a large mouth

REDREX
2/9/2012, 07:07 PM
Hey, it's the govt.'s money, not the citizens. As they terrorize, harrass, and destroy the private sector to build their utopia, Shirley they won't be concerned when the funding sources either have no more or say "no more".----Having to pay for your "Achievements" seems to have put a damper on the party

Midtowner
2/9/2012, 09:07 PM
Hey, it's the govt.'s money, not the citizens.

Hey! You described taxes. Good for you.

olevetonahill
2/9/2012, 09:08 PM
If Phil is gonna change the Name
I nominate MOSH PIT

Turd_Ferguson
2/9/2012, 10:54 PM
Hey! You described taxes. Good for you.I can't wait for the explanation of this...

47straight
2/10/2012, 12:05 PM
I vote "OU Insider Toolshed"

SoonerTerry
2/10/2012, 12:12 PM
http://buzzg.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Alanis-Morissette.jpg

With the power of a popular revolution.... i would hit that

cccasooner2
2/10/2012, 12:24 PM
Hey, it's the govt.'s money, not the citizens. As they terrorize, harrass, and destroy the private sector to build their utopia, Shirley they won't be concerned when the funding sources either have no more or say "no more".

Stop calling them surely.