PDA

View Full Version : No, I am not cheating

badger
2/6/2012, 09:17 AM
I have asked Phil to check to see if there are any vBookie system errors and to reset me to 500 vCash :)

But for the time being... :D

badger
2/6/2012, 11:32 AM
All right, hopefully you all caught how much vCash I had for one fleeting moment, because I think that is the highest amount you can possibly have in this vBetting game... but rest assured, if the system glitches out and you get that crazy high amount yourself, I will be reporting you to Phil, because I don't want one person to ruin the game for everyone else. System errors = boo :(

Anyways, a word on basketball season: They don't post lines till the day of the game. Thus, you're gonna see more days with no vBookie events up initially. Please be patient, we'll get em up asap.

Right now, it's:

- All OU mens and womens games
- All Big 12 mens basketball
- OKC Thunder
- LA Clippers
- Occasional ORU and TU mens basketball games

If there are any requests for vEvent regulars, please let me know. However, if you don't regularly participate in those events, don't expect me to keep posting them! :mad:

:D have fun.

ouflak
2/6/2012, 12:18 PM
Just out of curiosity, were you checking out the max possible because of those *50-1* bets we have going in the basketball threads?

badger
2/6/2012, 12:51 PM
Just out of curiosity, were you checking out the max possible because of those *50-1* bets we have going in the basketball threads?

Noooo... am I being too vGenerous on possible payouts?

Quite frankly, if people are betting 85 to 1 on Ochocinco getting a Super Bowl touchdown catch, they are throwing their vCash away :D