View Full Version : Nevada Caucuses 2012

StoopTroup
2/5/2012, 02:38 AM
Tea party Supporters

Romney 50%
Newt 23%
Ron Paul 16%
Rick Santorum 10%

I don't guess the Tea party is listening to Ex-Gov Palin much anymore.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/5/2012, 07:30 AM
I wonder if the Teapartiers are bowing to the perceived outcome by the media and are just wanting to get O'Bammy out...

I don't think they have thought this through as Romney is not fiscal conservative and will end up moderating and left of centering to get elected...

diverdog
2/5/2012, 09:12 AM
I wonder if the Teapartiers are bowing to the perceived outcome by the media and are just wanting to get O'Bammy out...

I don't think they have thought this through as Romney is not fiscal conservative and will end up moderating and left of centering to get elected...

I think the Tea Party is toast. I said it once and I will say it again it is not a sustainable movement. To many nut jobs trying to get power.

badger
2/6/2012, 01:10 PM
I think the Tea Party is toast. I said it once and I will say it again it is not a sustainable movement. To many nut jobs trying to get power.

Yeah... kind of like Occupy was once in parks across the country, till the cities were like "omg, spending millions on rat infestations, police patrols and traffic management" and even the most Democrat-leaning areas evicted them.

Republican candidates were basically like "Thanks for getting us elected en masse in 2010, but we are gonna do our own thing on our own now. Bye bye marginal movement" and went back to the moderate mainstream views that make them more electable overall.