PDA

View Full Version : LMFAO@Arkansas Hillbilly Hogs!!!!

OU_Sooners75
2/1/2012, 07:06 PM
First post since being gone all day. I wish this place had a mobile site so it wouldn't eat up all my bandwidth on the phone...oh well.

That said....

I cannot stop laughing at the stupid arse Arkansas Dullsows!

They all thought that they were going to get both Courtney Gardner and DGB...and got neither! LMFAO!!!!

I got banned at hogville.net and my account deleted in two short days of being a member because I asked them what they were going to do since neither of their top WR recruits were going to be a hog. Yeah, I got banned and deleted for trolling...and saying something the delusional toothless inbreds to our east couldn't come to grips with.

Reality dumbarses...reality!

Anyway, check this out now....

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=455462.0

Ill post some of the delusional posts as to why he didnt go to hillbillyville!

This one hurts. And it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. They have a 5 star receiver and four 4 star receivers committed. We just lost 3 to the NFL. We are thin on experienced WR. Gardner could've come in and been all SEC right away. Now he will compete with 6 or 7 guys for catches.

Sometimes, people want to do more than play..they want to be with the best....and to be the best, you have to beat out the best!!!!

This has more to do with his classes than where he wanted to play.

He wouldn't have been able to enroll here until the fall. He would have had to take summer courses and show up late.

At OU, he could enroll and work out in the summer. Thats why we lost him.

He didnt want to play at OU? Is that why he signed with OU and committed before he left OU? Maybe if you all were not a sorry arse program you would have landed him! And maybe if the SEC didn't require a JC transfer to have College Algebra to come in, then you would get more JUCO players!

Gardner didn't want to go to summer school to finish up the necessary classes to play in the SEC...That is the bottom line. That wasn't necessary for him in the Big 12.

Has nothing to do with OU being better than the Hogs....

At least this one knows OU is better!

And my favorite one:

I wouldn't ask anyone on this board for sources. You'll get nothing but a bunch of BS. Our insiders are all posers.

A touch of logic and reason!

That said, if his issue was academics, why is this coming out after he signed an NLI to play at OU? Not one peep about academics until that piece of paper was signed and faxed to OU!

Hmmmm.....

Get your **** straight you pig ****ers!

SoonerInFortSmith
2/1/2012, 09:00 PM
Not surprised. All Arkie fans know how to do is talk ****. They don't ever have anything meaningful to say about anything.

Boomer.....
2/2/2012, 08:27 AM
A&M will fit nicely in the SEC.