PDA

View Full Version : remaining schedule men...

Soonerjeepman
2/1/2012, 04:07 PM
right now, 13-7, 3-5...have a decent chance at 19-11/9-9

at ku - L

isu - W

mu - W (maybe a L)

at TT - W

ut - W

at isu - L

osu - W

at bu - L

at ut - L (maybe a W)

a/m - W

thoughts?

Sooner95
2/1/2012, 07:08 PM
@KU - L
ISU - W
MU - L
@TT - W
Texass - W
@ISU - L
OSU - W
@BU - L
@Texass - L
A&M - W

18-12 (8-10) I will take that everyday and twice on Sunday this year. Win a game in NCAA and we are a solid bubble team. Win 2 games, we are in.

WE HAVE TO HOLD SERVE AT HOME.

OUSKINS
2/2/2012, 09:09 AM
I predicted 7-11 before conference play and I'll stick to that...puts us at 17-13 overall entering B12 tourney. Not even on the bubble in that case, but one win in tourney will probably lock up a NIT bid.

badger
2/2/2012, 11:23 AM
As the announcers mentioned last night, 13 wins two seasons ago and 14 wins last year. We are one win away from tying last year with quite a few games left to match/beat that record. And the best part is, we're writing expected losses in pencil instead of ink, unlike Felton J's final seasons :mad:

Ton Loc
2/2/2012, 02:17 PM
Beating ISU at home would be awesome, but beating MU feels like a tougher challenge after what they did to us the first game. I'll throw out an 8-10 record with the same results as Sooner95

Soonerjeepman
2/7/2012, 12:13 PM
well revise time...now 13 - 10, 3 - 8...17 - 13, 7 - 11...hopefully enough for an NIT bid...

KU (A)- L
ISU (H)- L
MU (H)- L

TT (A)- W (could b a L..they have to win at least 1 conf game..)
UT (H)- W
ISU (A)- L
OSU (H)- W
BU (A)- L
UT (A)- L
A/M (H)- W

OU_Sooners75
2/7/2012, 12:15 PM
at TT - L
ut - L
at isu - L
osu - W
at bu - L
at ut - L
a/m - W

How we play on the road (sans KSU) we will be lucky to win 2 more games this year.

Soonerjeepman
2/12/2012, 06:24 PM
after last night....I agree...honestly osu at home might even be a loss...who knows...rough, rough season...

StoopTroup
2/13/2012, 08:33 PM
I predicted 7-11 before conference play

Big Gulp? :D

Soonerjeepman
2/14/2012, 02:50 PM
16 - 14....6 - 12...if we play really well at home...

badger
2/14/2012, 03:05 PM
Big Gulp? :D

This is a very good idea... a drinking game for OU basketball! We will revive basketball on SF.com yet! :D

Soonerjeepman
2/14/2012, 04:37 PM
lol...doubt it Badge....most these folks are just fball guys...

badger
2/14/2012, 05:03 PM
lol...doubt it Badge....most these folks are just fball guys...

So everytime they mention anything related to football during the BASKETBALL game, drink!

One rule down! Any ideas for more?

Soonerjeepman
2/15/2012, 09:12 AM
lol...nice...reminds of playing "Bob" in college...THAT was a good game~

ok...well....

13-12, 3-10..not a good season after starting so decent...ah well, faith in Coach K...get these guys in next yr and see what happens...

OU_Sooners75
2/16/2012, 06:47 PM
at TT - L Correct (unfortunately)
ut - L (Correct Unfortunately)
at isu - L
osu - W
at bu - L
at ut - L
a/m - W

How we play on the road (sans KSU) we will be lucky to win 2 more games this year.

God I hope I am right on the two wins, and wrong on some of the losses I predicted.

I would love to see this team get to 15 wins or better. These kids on this team deserve it. They have worked hard and if 15 wins is their reward, I just pray they can accomplish it.

These kids have been through a lot.

But I will say this. Lon Kruger needs to play someone other than Blair off the bench. This kid is a wonderful passer, to the other team. I don't know how many times I have witnessed his great passing or ball handling skills that end up with the opposite team having the ball.

Seriously, I was a wrestler...and only played bball in elementary....but I know I can take care of the ball better than Blair!

Sooner95
2/17/2012, 07:13 AM
Yes that loss at TT was hopeless. Hell, not a loss and *** kicking. At this point I'm not sure we will win another game this season

badger
2/17/2012, 10:39 AM
Yes that loss at TT was hopeless. Hell, not a loss and *** kicking. At this point I'm not sure we will win another game this season

Now that expectations are bottom of the barrel low, maybe we can just sit back and enjoy the positives... a dunk by Romero, a big shot by Pledge, a mid-range jumper by Fitz, a great pass by Sam, a surprise three by Ty, CJ Washington providing a spark off the bench... etc.

So, Boomer Sooner anyways :)

OUmillenium
2/18/2012, 10:04 AM
this ^

GoState
2/18/2012, 10:39 AM
I feel your pain. Our bright spots are monster dunks from Markel Brown, off-balance hurried threes by Keiton Page, cheering our bench of one, and getting beat by less than 20.

When OU played at OSU, there was no electricity in the air in GIA. That sucks. I am confident that Kruger will have you guys competitive in short order. Wish I had that same confidence in Ford.

Now I'm off to prepare at Joe's for our game against Texas. It's gonna take a lot of...preparation. Lots.