PDA

View Full Version : 2/5: Super Bowl

badger
2/1/2012, 11:37 AM
Let's try again... 5:30 p.m. Sunday vBet deadline!

badger
2/1/2012, 11:40 AM
Please let me know if you have any other ideas! Football or not, doesn't matter, have fun with it :)

nighttrain12
2/1/2012, 02:45 PM
How about Bibi Jones future boytoy 'Gronk' scores at least 1 touchdown.

Also, Ochocinco (who hasn't played much this season for N.E.) scores at least 1 touchdown (with big odds).

PalmettoSooner
2/3/2012, 10:31 AM
how about an over/under for the amount of times you will hear them talk about Payton's future with the Colts in the pre game show.

badger
2/3/2012, 10:33 AM
how about an over/under for the amount of times you will hear them talk about Payton's future with the Colts in the pre game show.

That would involve me or flak watched a four-hour pregame show... hmmmmm.... I'm afraid I'm just not that dedicated to the vBookie cause :D

PalmettoSooner
2/3/2012, 11:45 AM
That would involve me or flak watched a four-hour pregame show... hmmmmm.... I'm afraid I'm just not that dedicated to the vBookie cause :D

that is a very good point...I don't know if I would want anyone to go through that suffering

hawaii 5-0
2/5/2012, 02:01 AM
The game's on NBC so at least we're spared from listening to the imbecile Mushburger.

5-0

nighttrain12
2/5/2012, 03:18 PM
No Gronk bets? He is playing today.

BoomerSooner123
2/5/2012, 07:54 PM
How about a bet on how long Badger keeps the avatar- over/under XX days?

badger
2/5/2012, 09:40 PM
No Gronk bets? He is playing today.

Sorry, i should have. my bad :(

hawaii 5-0
2/5/2012, 11:00 PM
Well now, that was a total waste of my vCash.

I hope others profited.

5-0

LVSOONER15
2/6/2012, 10:30 AM
Well now, that was a total waste of my vCash.

I hope others profited.

5-0

You got that right. What was the "A" bet about?

badger
2/6/2012, 10:41 AM
Whoops, I posted in your post instead of adding a new one! vModadoring is tough :D

When I updated this event yesterday, most of the text was taken out. It used to read: A "wardrobe malfunction" happens at halftime. It didn't, so no payoff. vBookie doesn't like quotation marks for some reason.

Also, I am holding off on posting any more vEvents for the time until a little bug is resolved that gave me tons of vCash. I have contacted Phil, hehe.

badger
2/6/2012, 10:42 AM
Whoops, I posted in your post instead of adding a new one! vModadoring is tough :D

When I updated this event yesterday, most of the text was taken out. It used to read: A "wardrobe malfunction" happens at halftime. It didn't, so no payoff. vBookie doesn't like quotation marks for some reason.

Also, I am holding off on posting any more vEvents for the time until a little bug is resolved that gave me tons of vCash. I have contacted Phil, hehe.