PDA

View Full Version : 1/2: OU versus Kansas - Men's Basketball

ouflak
2/1/2012, 03:08 AM
I do believe the jayhawks have actually forgotten that we are coming to town. We might just be able to sneak this one by....

badger
2/1/2012, 09:22 AM
I do believe the jayhawks have actually forgotten that we are coming to town. We might just be able to sneak this one by....

Idea: Can there be a vBet for us leading at halftime like our first game with them? :D

LVSOONER15
2/1/2012, 04:11 PM
I guessed I missed it. But how do we figure Franschilla will score a point?

badger
2/1/2012, 04:24 PM
I guessed I missed it. But how do we figure Franschilla will score a point?

Oh ye of little faith :D

Fraschilla actually entered the game when we played KU last. Like any other players, I assume that playing time is earned, not just handed to players based on the order they sit on the bench. Thus, you never know when the walk-on is going to find his way into the regular rotation!

And until then... that's why the payout odds are so high, silly :)

badger
2/1/2012, 04:25 PM
AND CRAP! I AM vBROKE BECAUSE I SANK EVERYTHING INTO THE OU GAMES ALREADY!

...looks like we are gonna see a random nba game posted in vbookie shortly, hehe...

Boomer.....
2/1/2012, 04:29 PM
That's vFraud!

badger
2/1/2012, 04:47 PM
That's vFraud!

The vHouse always wins :)

And now...you can vBet on tomorrow's Clippers game! yay!!!!!!!

badger
2/1/2012, 11:14 PM
speaking of vFraud... this event is still open to be vBet on, and the game just ended. might need to abandon this one, which means vRefunds. :(

ouflak
2/2/2012, 02:49 AM
:frown:

Really sucks. I would have made some vMoney. We got a lot of hits on this one.

LVSOONER15
2/2/2012, 03:22 PM
Oh ye of little faith :D

Fraschilla actually entered the game when we played KU last. Like any other players, I assume that playing time is earned, not just handed to players based on the order they sit on the bench. Thus, you never know when the walk-on is going to find his way into the regular rotation!

And until then... that's why the payout odds are so high, silly :)

Thank you Badger for clearing that up.

Mississippi Sooner
2/2/2012, 05:41 PM
speaking of vFraud... this event is still open to be vBet on, and the game just ended. might need to abandon this one, which means vRefunds. :(

Just wondering, but was this one abandoned because the date says 1/2 rather than 2/1? I don't know how it works when you set it up.

kbsooner21
2/4/2012, 04:40 PM
Another vBookie screw job :D