PDA

View Full Version : State of SoonerFans

oudavid1
1/31/2012, 06:55 PM
Meh. :pop:

badger
1/31/2012, 07:31 PM
Talk basketball occasionally! After signing day, at least? Pretty please????

8timechamps
1/31/2012, 07:39 PM
Moderator/Tow the line speak aside, SF.com is the best Sooner message board on the net. I was thinking about this last night, and I don't even know of any free OU sites out there anymore.

Plus, we offer a semi-protective safe-have for oudavid. oudavid can be a retard, but he's our retard.

oudavid1
1/31/2012, 07:42 PM
Moderator/Tow the line speak aside, SF.com is the best Sooner message board on the net. I was thinking about this last night, and I don't even know of any free OU sites out there anymore.

Plus, we offer a semi-protective safe-have for oudavid. oudavid can be a retard, but he's our retard.

Just because we disagree dosnt mean I am a retard, jerk :p. And I agree, this place is so much better than LandThieves, which is virtually a group of middle schoolers who just learned adult words.

8timechamps
1/31/2012, 07:50 PM
Just because we disagree dosnt mean I am a retard

Of course it does David.

Fraggle145
1/31/2012, 10:23 PM
Meh. :pop:

You are not qualified to do this job.

LVSOONER15
1/31/2012, 10:52 PM
Gonna have to think of something.

StoopTroup
2/1/2012, 02:06 AM
Just because we disagree dosnt mean I am a retard, jerk :p. And I agree, this place is so much better than LandThieves, which is virtually a group of middle schoolers who just learned adult words.

I've heard they think this place is dying and will be dead by next Season.

Funny. They have been around how long?

ouflak
2/1/2012, 05:01 AM
And I agree, this place is so much better than LandThieves, which is virtually a group of middle schoolers who just learned adult words.

They've also learned how post pictures emphasizing the more endearing parts of the female anatomy without giving a crap whether they are blacklisted as not being a 'family' site. Nevertheless, I just consider these forums slightly different sub-cultures of internet sooner fans. We're not in competition.

Mississippi Sooner
2/1/2012, 08:56 AM
I just checked Google Maps to be sure. Sooner Fans is not, in fact, a state.

UberSooner
2/1/2012, 09:23 AM
I lurk here to feel smarter. Never dissappoints :nevreness:

badger
2/1/2012, 09:23 AM

You all missed a fun OU/KU womens basketball game last night if you weren't on the basketball forum. :mad:

Spoiler: We won! O-U! (clap clap) O-U! (clap clap)

NYC Poke
2/1/2012, 01:21 PM

Au contraire, mon frere. It is a State of Mind.

Whoa. Heavy.

PalmBeachSooner
2/1/2012, 02:21 PM

I'm a big fan of Sherri Coale...I mean the women's BB team. Happy to post pics...I mean talk basketball.

TheUnnamedSooner
2/1/2012, 02:27 PM

That's because you didn't spell it right. It's one word, not two. Did you try that?

oudavid1
2/1/2012, 02:34 PM
They've also learned how post pictures emphasizing the more endearing parts of the female anatomy without giving a crap whether they are blacklisted as not being a 'family' site. Nevertheless, I just consider these forums slightly different sub-cultures of internet sooner fans. We're not in competition.

That is an excellent point!

SoonerTerry
2/1/2012, 02:48 PM
All areas of the map that have any color, do in fact make up the state of SoonerFans.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6c/US_state_abbrev_map.png

badger
2/1/2012, 02:59 PM
I'm a big fan of Sherri Coale...I mean the women's BB team. Happy to post pics...I mean talk basketball.

Internet fun: Google "sherri coale" and see what the top returns are for her name... not the sites, but the top sherri coale searches. It's pretty weird.

Mississippi Sooner
2/1/2012, 03:02 PM
Internet fun: Google "sherri coale" and see what the top returns are for her name... not the sites, but the top sherri coale searches. It's pretty weird.

LOL Cougariffic.

SoonerTerry
2/1/2012, 03:04 PM

hhhmmm

I got
...salary
....husband
.....twitter

maybe I did it wrong...

oudavid1
2/1/2012, 03:05 PM
hhhmmm

I got
...salary
....husband
.....twitter

maybe I did it wrong...

http://npaper-wehaa.com/pub-files/1218117144489afe1821058/pub/Oklahoma-Gazette-01-06-2011/lib/12943544854d2648351e56f.jpg

SoonerTerry
2/1/2012, 03:05 PM
lol, ok I selected images.. I found the gold

StoopTroup
2/1/2012, 04:25 PM
That is an excellent point!

It's better than that, what Flak is saying is if they do intend to compete and claim they are the better recruiting site or whatever else they want to lay claim to, they will learn some things and realize that to truly compete, they will need to address the way they are targeted and change the very policies that attracted many posters there in the first place.

It happened here. It will happen there. They are just a little slow and behind the curve.

badger
2/1/2012, 04:50 PM
hhhmmm

I got
...salary
....husband
.....twitter

maybe I did it wrong...

Here's what I get:

http://i43.tinypic.com/23hlzkn.png

She is definitely not divorced, but perhaps people are executing these searches in hope that she is, or that she doesn't have a husband... because she is so "courgariffic" wtf does that even mean...

Soonerjeepman
2/1/2012, 05:01 PM
Badge...you already know how I feel about SC... ;-)

badger
2/1/2012, 08:26 PM
Tell you all what... I'll dish out the Sherri pics IF...

You tune in at 8 p.m. tonite to ESPNU and the basketball forum for the OU men @ KU.

OU has been called an honest to goodness bubble team for March Madness. It's about time you all get acquainted with the savior of Sooner hoops, Lon Kruger and his supporting cast of Romero Osby (monster dunker, agressive rebounder), Steven Pledger (hits every shot from everywhere), Sam Grooms (point guard disher extraordinaire) and even James Fraschilla, the second coming of Kellen Sampson, a lovable walk-on that wildly cheers and high-fives after each and every play and during timeouts.

So anyways, if I don't see tons of people tuning in to the basketball forum or talking about this team soon, I'm posting pics of Kim Mulkey and Tara VanDerveer. If you don't know who they are, you will shortly... and you will regret ever missing the game where OU shocks the work and upset a top 25 almightly Jayhawk team at their beloved Fogg house.

oudavid1
2/2/2012, 02:36 PM
It's better than that, what Flak is saying is if they do intend to compete and claim they are the better recruiting site or whatever else they want to lay claim to, they will learn some things and realize that to truly compete, they will need to address the way they are targeted and change the very policies that attracted many posters there in the first place.

It happened here. It will happen there. They are just a little slow and behind the curve.

all I know is most of them hate me, but not like some sites I have been to. I have actually gotten death threats talking about college football. Not even kidding. My life is awesome :)

PalmBeachSooner
2/14/2012, 02:15 PM
Tell you all what... I'll dish out the Sherri pics IF...

You tune in at 8 p.m. tonite to ESPNU and the basketball forum for the OU men @ KU.

OU has been called an honest to goodness bubble team for March Madness. It's about time you all get acquainted with the savior of Sooner hoops, Lon Kruger and his supporting cast of Romero Osby (monster dunker, agressive rebounder), Steven Pledger (hits every shot from everywhere), Sam Grooms (point guard disher extraordinaire) and even James Fraschilla, the second coming of Kellen Sampson, a lovable walk-on that wildly cheers and high-fives after each and every play and during timeouts.

So anyways, if I don't see tons of people tuning in to the basketball forum or talking about this team soon, I'm posting pics of Kim Mulkey and Tara VanDerveer. If you don't know who they are, you will shortly... and you will regret ever missing the game where OU shocks the work and upset a top 25 almightly Jayhawk team at their beloved Fogg house.

There's a basketball forum?

badger
2/14/2012, 02:20 PM
There's a basketball forum?

last nite you wouldn't know it because i was repeatedly screaming EFF THIS! and tuning into Westminster instead of watching us lose by double digits. :P

mainline13
2/19/2012, 05:56 PM
I lurk here to feel smarter. Never dissappoints :nevreness:

Try Scout. You will feel like you're a freakin' genius.

NYC Poke
2/20/2012, 12:22 AM
last nite you wouldn't know it because i was repeatedly screaming EFF THIS! and tuning into Westminster instead of watching us lose by double digits. :P

Did you have money on the show? It's totally rigged, you know.

StoopTroup
2/20/2012, 01:18 AM
all I know is most of them hate me, but not like some sites I have been to. I have actually gotten death threats talking about college football. Not even kidding. My life is awesome :)

I could write a books about stuff like that and I know Phil and the Mods here could write Stephen King Novels about it all....

SicEmBaylor
2/20/2012, 01:45 AM

I am definitely okay with you doing this. It'll let people know what a real coach looks like.

Eielson
2/20/2012, 02:35 AM
I am definitely okay with you doing this. It'll let people know what a real man looks like.

Fixed.

colleyvillesooner
2/20/2012, 11:38 AM
I am definitely okay with you doing this. It'll let people know what a real coach looks like.

http://static.sify.com/cms/image/ld2d4eghdjd.jpg

Sooner24
2/20/2012, 11:43 AM
http://static.sify.com/cms/image/ld2d4eghdjd.jpg

That's just wrong.

C&CDean
2/20/2012, 11:51 AM
To be truthful, she looks like the female version of Sicem. No wonder he has the wet vajajay for her.

badger
2/20/2012, 11:51 AM
That's just wrong.

And that's one of her better photos out there. Try catching her when she's angry:
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/03Zb8Il9UPfHy/x350.jpg

Or happy:
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/1216/espnw_g_mulkey1x_576.jpg

Even Sherri's worst day is better than Kim's best.

So you best be making your way to the basketball forum :P

PalmBeachSooner
2/20/2012, 01:57 PM
That's just wrong.

How long has she been dead?

PalmBeachSooner
2/20/2012, 01:58 PM
Oh, and if the admins would let us post rumors, half-truths and inuendos it would make the off season go by faster.

If you can't lie on the internets then where in the hell can you?

badger
2/20/2012, 01:59 PM
Oh, and if the admins would let us post rumors, half-truths and inuendos it would make the off season go by faster.

Don't blame me, I'm just a vModador. If you hate vBookie you can blame me, hehe