PDA

View Full Version : Ripped UGA Cheerleader Turns Heads

Fraggle145
1/31/2012, 04:42 PM
http://www.lostlettermen.com/ripped-uga-cheerleader-anna-watson/

SEC cheerleaders are stereotyped as Southern belles known for their elegance and gentleness.

And then there’s Georgia’s Anna Watson, the Mike Mamula of cheerleading.

She is the most ripped female college cheerleader you will ever see; She bench presses 155 pounds, squats 255 and can dead lift 230. Profiled in the student newspaper, Red and Black, Watson sounds like a “workout warrior” when she describes at one point working out an hour-and-a-half, six days a week and taking down 3,000 calories a day.

She claims she was close to a $75,000 fitness modeling contract but turned it down because the agent wanted her to use Anavar, a legal steroid to gain more muscle.

Keep an eye on Watson, a junior, next fall on the Georgia sideline.

We wouldn’t want to be the opposing player that accidentally runs into her between the hedges.

http://images.thepostgame.com/sites/default/files/annawatson%5B013012%5D_345x259_0.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvdi0rRr5t1qz7p4so1_500.jpg

But really the most important question is...

Would you?

LASooner
1/31/2012, 04:45 PM
The bottom of the pyramid needs love too

IslandSooner
1/31/2012, 04:45 PM
Probably not.

badger
1/31/2012, 04:46 PM
Some people think that women can only get that ripped from roiding, but the most elite athletes (gymnastics especially) have virtually no body fat, which means a lot of muscle will flex when they lift their arms. I've seen some cheerleaders and basketball players that have ripped arms as well.

I personally would never want to go this far. Muscle mass is really difficult to maintain and you have eat tons of calories to keep it up :(

DarrellZero
1/31/2012, 04:47 PM
http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz14/LEXAcide/donotwant.jpg

Pricetag
1/31/2012, 04:47 PM
I'd have to see what she looks like when she's not doing that. She looks manly as hell there.

8timechamps
1/31/2012, 04:49 PM
That dude is seriously ripped.

badger
1/31/2012, 04:49 PM
Here's a non-flex pic:

http://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/404583324.jpg

She's probably flexing a little here:

http://thefleer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Anna-Watson-Buff3.jpg

Boomer.....
1/31/2012, 04:52 PM
She's handsome.

Pricetag
1/31/2012, 04:52 PM
The hands are turning me off. Her fingers have gotten a little thick with all the working out. And she has pecs instead of breasts. Gotta give her two thumbs down.

badger
1/31/2012, 04:55 PM
You boys say that you are all ewww about muscular arms and hands and stuff, but let me tell ya something guys --- I was tons better at back massages after I started working out more. No more weak girlie armed back rubs.

OU Adonis
1/31/2012, 04:57 PM
ADAMS APPLE!

8timechamps
1/31/2012, 04:58 PM
Jessica Beal is the perfect example of a woman that works out, has muscles, but hasn't turned into a dude. When the chicks neck starts to blend with her shoulders, it's all over.

DCsooner22
1/31/2012, 05:00 PM
I'm almost certain I'd be the chick in that relationship...

LVSOONER15
1/31/2012, 05:00 PM
Chick is pretty damn big. Maybe a little too much.

8timechamps
1/31/2012, 05:04 PM
I'm almost certain I'd be the chick in that relationship...

LOL. I'd be afraid to **** her off (not that I'm not afraid to **** off my gf, but for entirely different reasons).

jkjsooner
1/31/2012, 05:05 PM
Definitely a little too ripped for my tastes but she's definitely not body building gross.

One thing to realize, she's developing a habit of fitness that will probably last a lifetime. Long after some of those cute girls have gotten fat, I'll bet anything she will remain in great shape.

EatLeadCommie
1/31/2012, 05:07 PM
Anybody who says they wouldn't hit that is a liar. Yeah, it's somewhat gross and guylike, but it's like the Seinfeld episode with the manhands chick. You can easily overlook something like that once the tent is pitched.

Boomer.....
1/31/2012, 05:13 PM
The hands are turning me off. Her fingers have gotten a little thick with all the working out. And she has pecs instead of breasts. Gotta give her two thumbs down.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lka2mc7beE1qj9qhto1_500.gif

BoomerJ
I'm sorry, what's her name....Veracosa?

olevetonahill
The Term "Owes Me rent" comes to mind

Just think how long she could PUMP yer iron.:drunk:

stoopified
1/31/2012, 05:50 PM
That dude is seriously ripped. :D

Pricetag
1/31/2012, 05:55 PM
One thing to realize, she's developing a habit of fitness that will probably last a lifetime. Long after some of those cute girls have gotten fat, I'll bet anything she will remain in great shape.
You say that, I say she's teetering on the brink of obsession. I wonder how long she thought about using the legal steroid? I wonder what happens when her cheerleading days are over and she has to make a living?

olevetonahill
1/31/2012, 06:02 PM
You say that, I say she's teetering on the brink of obsession. I wonder how long she thought about using the legal steroid? I wonder what happens when her cheerleading days are over and she has to make a living?

Hello, Massage Parlor/ Happy ending :drunk:

oudivesherpa
1/31/2012, 06:09 PM
Looks like she in Great shape. Probably works out at Crossfit.

sooneredaco
1/31/2012, 07:09 PM
Dude looks like a lady!

OkieThunderLion
1/31/2012, 07:19 PM
Looks like she in Great shape. Probably works out at Crossfit.
CrossFit. Pffff.

oudavid1
1/31/2012, 07:25 PM
http://hardknoxsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/tennessee-girls1.jpg

What SEC girls are supposed to look like.

Scott D
1/31/2012, 07:29 PM

according to the article I read, once it was mentioned it was an immediate no. She said her faith is the main reason why it was easy for her to turn down the opportunity, plus she's thinking far enough ahead to when she is married and desiring to be with child.

8timechamps
1/31/2012, 07:41 PM
according to the article I read, once it was mentioned it was an immediate no. She said her faith is the main reason why it was easy for her to turn down the opportunity, plus she's thinking far enough ahead to when she is married and desiring to be with child.

And/or when she goes in for "the full changeover".

StoopTroup
1/31/2012, 08:15 PM
I bet she has a nice penis.

jumperstop
1/31/2012, 08:38 PM

I would say the majority of people taking steroids say they don't take steroids, just saying...She looks pretty roided IMO. I would think women for the most part can not physically build that much muscle without some sort of something unatural in their system

thecrimsoncrusader
1/31/2012, 08:49 PM
Austin Powers said it best...

"That's a man, baby!"

BoomerJ
1/31/2012, 08:59 PM
I bet she has a nice penis.

It's gotta be hard to tuck it, then do a back handspring.

bssooner1
1/31/2012, 09:38 PM
155 lb. bench? Am I missing something? Surely she can put up more than that.

Soonrs
1/31/2012, 09:41 PM
http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Boards/543/51543/116076.jpg

AlboSooner
1/31/2012, 09:45 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Michael_Scott_ewww.gif

BoulderSooner79
1/31/2012, 09:58 PM
Saban recruited her pretty hard, but she wouldn't accept a gray shirt.

EatLeadCommie
1/31/2012, 10:03 PM
yeah I was gonna say that it's all fun and games until somebody calls one of our cheerleaders a tranny, which they have in the past

Fraggle145
1/31/2012, 10:14 PM
yeah I was gonna say that it's all fun and games until somebody calls one of our cheerleaders a tranny, which they have in the past

I think she works at the Library now. I'm pretty sure of it. And she is a pretty girl in person. Cheerleader makeup just doesnt look good on some people.

olevetonahill
1/31/2012, 10:22 PM
I think she works at the Library now. I'm pretty sure of it. And she is a pretty girl in person. Cheerleader makeup just doesnt look good on some people.
Shes a Very attractive young lady
Somewhere theres a Pic of Her an I . Shes the good lookin one

8timechamps
1/31/2012, 10:57 PM

But that shouldn't stop us from commenting on a shemale UGA cheerleader (I hope that doesn't get back to her, because I'm sure she could kick my ***).

47Wins
2/1/2012, 02:40 PM
I can't decide if it's a dude that looks a little feminine or a girl that looks a lot manly

olevetonahill
2/1/2012, 02:44 PM
I can't decide if it's a dude that looks a little feminine or a girl that looks a lot manly
Hell Id hit it either way

The Maestro
2/1/2012, 03:00 PM
http://hardknoxsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/tennessee-girls1.jpg

Out of all the girls of the SEC pictures you could find this is the best you could do? Try again. And think Ole Miss or South Carolina.

oudavid1
2/1/2012, 03:04 PM
Out of all the girls of the SEC pictures you could find this is the best you could do? Try again. And think Ole Miss or South Carolina.

lol I was in class and there was a girl behind me who I talk with and i wanted to be fast because looking up pictures on google is awkward because who ever can see your screen will watch you.

jkjsooner
2/1/2012, 04:17 PM

Evidence #1 of girls who will get fat long before this chick does.

They are cute though.

TUSooner
2/1/2012, 04:58 PM
Did we sign her? Oh wait, wrong thread. n/m

Neath a Western Sky
2/1/2012, 05:32 PM
. And think Ole Miss or South Carolina.

Hahaha, great line, and how true! Might throw in War Eagle, too.

ratherthanlater
2/1/2012, 05:32 PM
It might be the Jack and Coke's I had for lunch but I'd mix her a protein shake if you know what I mean.

olevetonahill
2/1/2012, 05:49 PM
It might be the Jack and Coke's I had for lunch but I'd mix her a protein shake if you know what I mean.

Yea those idiots that are sayin they wouldnt her OR the OU cheerleader are nuthin but a bunch of ****in liars

LVSOONER15
2/1/2012, 05:55 PM
I would do it. Can't be as bad a doing a large woman.

olevetonahill
2/1/2012, 06:03 PM
I would do it. Can't be as bad a doing a large woman.
Worst I ever had was FANTASTIC .

TheHumanAlphabet
2/1/2012, 11:56 PM
Here's a non-flex pic:

http://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/404583324.jpg

She's probably flexing a little here:

http://thefleer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Anna-Watson-Buff3.jpg

"That's a man - Baby!!!"

I am sorry, that is just not attractive (IMO)... Would Definitely not hit it...

Eielson
2/2/2012, 12:03 AM
Need more pics.

Eielson
2/2/2012, 12:25 AM
Need more pics.

I googled and saw a couple more, and although I can't tell for sure without seeing her in person or seeing some regular pictures, I think this girl is probably pretty attractive. It's not like she's developed a man face or anything. If you're actually scared of a girl because she benches 155, then I'm guessing you don't even have a man card to take.

Having muscle without a man face doesn't turn me off. It's actually a plus in my book, so I guess that makes me unusual, but I think that picture is misleading. First off, you only see the top. I think she'd look better in a picture that showed the whole body. Secondly, I'm almost positive that the lighting was manipulated in the second picture to make her arms look more cut than they are.

8timechamps
2/2/2012, 12:42 AM
"That's a man - Baby!!!"

I am sorry, that is just not attractive (IMO)... Would Definitely not hit it...

I'm 100% with you. Now, 20 years ago, I may have been drunk enough to go that route, but now, I'll pass. I'm sure she's a very nice person though.

Jason White's Third Knee
2/2/2012, 01:11 AM
http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Boards/543/51543/116076.jpg

She is the most sweet and friendly OU cheerleader that I have met. But yeah, she could use a little make over.

EatLeadCommie
2/2/2012, 02:00 AM
both the OU and UGA cheerleaders are pretty girls. I've seen other pictures of the OU cheerleader where she looks quite nice (she is one of those people, however, who has a very expressive face that is prone to being caught at bad times on camera. I know cuz I'm one of those people too). You can tell the UGA girl is pretty too. It's just that her upper torso distracts from everything else, and not in a good way like the female upper torso is supposed to.

SicEmBaylor
2/2/2012, 02:33 AM
Somewhere theres a Pic of Her an I . Shes the good lookin one
I beg to differ.

rdusooner
2/2/2012, 08:22 AM
Well, I would. And last I knew, Anavar was illegal.

cleller
2/2/2012, 09:40 AM
She is the most sweet and friendly OU cheerleader that I have met. But yeah, she could use a little make over.

Let it die.

Not again.

Fraggle145
2/2/2012, 01:19 PM
No ****.

Seamus
2/2/2012, 01:44 PM
both the OU and UGA cheerleaders are pretty girls. I've seen other pictures of the OU cheerleader where she looks quite nice (she is one of those people, however, who has a very expressive face that is prone to being caught at bad times on camera. I know cuz I'm one of those people too). You can tell the UGA girl is pretty too. It's just that her upper torso distracts from everything else, and not in a good way like the female upper torso is supposed to.

^^^ This.

It always bothered me to see people slamming that OU cheerleader like that. Sometimes the camera catches her in a less-than-ideal light. Jesus, life is hard enough without having a bunch of aging adolescents plaster a shyte picture all over the net and denigrate your looks. Speaking of Jesus, how many of you pricks preach His word in person and then start squatting on people's looks the moment you find a keyboard?

Hell, I look like some troll that lives under a bridge, so i'm like honey badger in that "I don't give a ****" about what people say about me. But this OU cheerleader has probably sacrificed more and done more for OU than you have, so cut her a goddamn break.

I suppose the same ought to extend to the UGa cheerleader, but she is making a conscious decision to be a little freaky.

(I have to admit, the comment about tucking it for a backflip had me rolling.)

Ground_Attack
2/2/2012, 02:02 PM
what he said! ^^

Monster Zero
2/2/2012, 08:30 PM
^^^ This.

It always bothered me to see people slamming that OU cheerleader like that. Sometimes the camera catches her in a less-than-ideal light. Jesus, life is hard enough without having a bunch of aging adolescents plaster a shyte picture all over the net and denigrate your looks. Speaking of Jesus, how many of you pricks preach His word in person and then start squatting on people's looks the moment you find a keyboard?

Hell, I look like some troll that lives under a bridge, so i'm like honey badger in that "I don't give a ****" about what people say about me. But this OU cheerleader has probably sacrificed more and done more for OU than you have, so cut her a goddamn break.

I suppose the same ought to extend to the UGa cheerleader, but she is making a conscious decision to be a little freaky.

(I have to admit, the comment about tucking it for a backflip had me rolling.)

^^^ +1 on this.

Coulda done without the GD, I woulda said "a fewkin break" but that's just me. The point, however, is spot on. I've never met the young lady and I never will but it's really crude to pick on a young lady that way. Save it for someone else who deserves it.

I find the young lady from Georgia... intriguing... but when I was her age I wouldn'ta known what to do about it anyway...

Fraggle145
2/2/2012, 09:14 PM
^^^ +1 on this.

Coulda done without the GD, I woulda said "a fewkin break" but that's just me.

This drives me up the wall. I coulda done without your opinion on cursing.

But I agree with your sentiments on some of the negative attention these girls receive.

8timechamps
2/2/2012, 09:31 PM

Anyone that thinks she doesn't have a clue what people are saying is nuts. Some dudes are in to that look, I just don't happen to be one of them. Now, when I was 18, there wasn't much of a "qualification" checklist.

SunnySooner
2/2/2012, 11:12 PM
Hmm. Well, I'm a former cheerleader (not at OU, 5 years in school, then my wrecked knee did me in) so I have some experience here. She's too ripped. That is a LOT of frickin time in the gym. Like, really, read some books or something, this is not a good look. Cheerleaders should be fit and trim, but should always look like the girl next door, not the girl next door to the gym. The amount of attention she is getting for her muscles is sort of case in point. Not what you want your girls to look like. JMHO. Way too masculine. There is a happy medium, this ain't it.

Pricetag
2/2/2012, 11:17 PM
Even when she's not all engorged and flexing, her arms look like they ought to be attached to some wirey redneck dude tinkering on a 70s or 80s Camaro in his driveway.

OkieThunderLion
2/2/2012, 11:22 PM
Even when she's not all engorged and flexing, her arms look like they ought to be attached to some wirey redneck dude tinkering on a 70s or 80s Camaro in his driveway.
This. lol

olevetonahill
2/2/2012, 11:34 PM
Id still Hit it
Or let HER hit me

rdusooner
2/3/2012, 08:41 AM
Id still Hit it
Or let HER hit me

This