1/30/2012, 11:30 PM
GO CLIPPERS!

BOOMER SOONER!

SoonerNate
1/31/2012, 12:27 AM
90-70 Clippers, end of 3rd

nighttrain12
1/31/2012, 12:27 AM
Clippers lead 90-70 after 3 qtrs. Blake has 16 pts and 6 rebounds with 12 minutes to go. SOME of us are rooting for him to get 20 pts & 10 boards.

SoonerNate
1/31/2012, 12:28 AM
Z9q8jsVQnNk

nighttrain12
1/31/2012, 12:41 AM
6 1/2 minutes to go in the game and Blake scored his 21st point but he only has 6 rebounds.

nighttrain12
1/31/2012, 12:44 AM
I just can not believe the ORGASMS that NBA fans of all ages have on dunks. Was that really one of the best dunks of the year?

StoopTroup
1/31/2012, 01:44 AM
I'm happy for Blake but not happy the clippers beat the Thunder. Also....the Dunk of the night is on this link....

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3989/blake-griffin

I think he really threw the ball in the rim more than he dunked it but it was a nice play.

Eielson
1/31/2012, 01:46 AM
I just can not believe the ORGASMS that NBA fans of all ages have on dunks. Was that really one of the best dunks of the year?

Yeah, I think so. The slow-motion kinda kills it, though.

StoopTroup
1/31/2012, 01:49 AM
Yeah, I think so. The slow-motion kinda kills it, though

Agreed. If you see it in normal speed he really takes it to the hole and makes it look very aggressive.

ouleaf
1/31/2012, 11:39 AM
If you see it in normal speed he really takes it to the hole and makes it look very aggressive.

That's what she said.

ouleaf
1/31/2012, 11:51 AM
That dunk was sick....happiest person in the world has to be that Mosgov guy from the Knicks last year, because he is no longer in the clubhouse alone. He's hoping they switch it from "He just Mosgov'd that guy" to something about Kendrick Perkins.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/926697/BLAKE-GRIFFIN-DOMINATION.gif
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1014469.1327992719!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/image.jpg

jk the sooner fan
1/31/2012, 12:05 PM
greatest dunk ever?

not sure - but i think when the whole twitter world lights up afterwards - including people in the "basketball know"....as well as all the attention it's getting - you have to acknowledge it because dismissing it makes you lok like a Thunder homer

as shell shocked as he looked, Perkins will be ok :nevreness:

ouleaf
1/31/2012, 12:30 PM
greatest dunk ever?

Definitely not the best ever, but it's certainly note-worthy. I still personally think Blake's best dunk was the other one he had in the Knicks game where he had stole the pass, drove down spun left and soared for that huge tomahawk jam over Galinari.

And even that dunk still may not be the best of all time. Dunks like Dr. J's rock the cradle dunk, both Pippen and Jordan's dunks over Ewing, Shaq's bringing down the basket dunks, or Vince Carter's leap over the dude in the Olympics are just a few that earn higher marks than Blake's dunk.

There are so many highlight dunks from so many great players over the years, it's really hard to choose.

jk the sooner fan
1/31/2012, 12:39 PM
definitely note worthy - and my "greatest dunk ever" was really rhetorical - but i agree - not his best

i doubt that makes Perkins feel any better :nevreness:

StoopTroup
1/31/2012, 01:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOViQaWZ69E

kbsooner21
1/31/2012, 01:22 PM
definitely note worthy - and my "greatest dunk ever" was really rhetorical - but i agree - not his best

i doubt that makes Perkins feel any better :nevreness:

I doubt Perkins gives a rats balls :D

jk the sooner fan
1/31/2012, 01:32 PM
I doubt Perkins gives a rats balls :D

yes, it's every NBA big man's dream to be posterized......i'm sure he doesnt ;)

Jacie
1/31/2012, 08:06 PM
It had to be conflicting for anyone who is both a Sooner and a Thunder fan, wanting Blake to do his thing but also being behind the home team.

StoopTroup
3/23/2012, 10:21 PM
Nobody seemed to interested in talking about The Thunder clobbering The Clippers this week and Blake being held to 3-11 and 7 total points in the game?

Unbelievable what's going on with the Thunder right now.

They went into a bit of a slump and now are playing like they have never lost a game.

SoonerNate
3/24/2012, 12:09 AM
I'm a Heat fan and OKC scares the hell out of me.

StoopTroup
3/24/2012, 12:18 AM
Having a guy like Harden come in with the Bench The Thunder have and allow the 1st Team to take some time to relax while he helps increase the lead most of the time has been a huge help to The Thunder. Then once Harden gets them rested he can still play 43 minutes of a game like tonight and pump in 25 points, go 3 for 8 from 3 point land, 6 Rebounds and a Steal. Incredible guy to have as a 6th man. Also Collison has been playing well this week too.

StoopTroup
3/3/2013, 05:36 PM
No Harden today. Kevin Durant having a big day though.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/3/2013, 05:46 PM
Nobody seemed to interested in talking about The Thunder clobbering The Clippers this week and Blake being held to 3-11 and 7 total points in the game?

Unbelievable what's going on with the Thunder right now.

They went into a bit of a slump and now are playing like they have never lost a game.I'm a MUCH bigger fan of OU therefore the LA Griffins than I am of the OKC Duran Sooner-haters. Maybe there are other folks thinking that way.

MsProudSooner
3/3/2013, 09:07 PM
I'm a MUCH bigger fan of OU therefore the LA Griffins than I am of the OKC Duran Sooner-haters. Maybe there are other folks thinking that way.

How would you feel if Blake wasn't loyal to OU? It's as normal for Durant to be loyal to Texas as it is for Blake to be loyal to OU. I never cared for one NBA team over another before the Thunder came to OKC. As much as I love the Sooners, I'm not going to cheer against the team with Oklahoma in their name in order to cheer for a team in LA.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/3/2013, 09:11 PM
How would you feel if Blake wasn't loyal to OU? It's as normal for Durant to be loyal to Texas as it is for Blake to be loyal to OU. I never cared for one NBA team over another before the Thunder came to OKC. As much as I love the Sooners, I'm not going to cheer against the team with Oklahoma in their name in order to cheer for a team in LA.Condolences. Your Sooner-haters won. Be proud!

nighttrain12
3/3/2013, 11:48 PM
At first I didn't realize someone had bumped an old thread. I thought this was about Ibaka punching Griffin in the 'rocks' this afternoon.

MsProudSooner
3/4/2013, 12:25 AM
Condolences. Your Sooner-haters won. Be proud!

I am.