PDA

View Full Version : Who excites you most?

8timechamps
1/30/2012, 08:33 PM
Of the commits this year, who are you most anxious to see play?

Trey Metoyer tops my list, and I think the year at Hargrave is going to help him compete for a spot immediately. However, I'm most anxious to see Trevor Knight. I think he's gone under the radar a little bit, and I know he's not going to figure in this season, but I think of Bell, Allen and Knight, he may end up being the best of the three.

OU_Sooners75
1/30/2012, 08:42 PM
Seeing as it is not over yet I will have to wait to give a definite answer....

But with the commits we have now, I am excited to see what Meteyor will do.

8timechamps
1/30/2012, 08:53 PM
Seeing as it is not over yet I will have to wait to give a definite answer....

But with the commits we have now, I am excited to see what Meteyor will do.

With the remaining non-committed recruits out there, I don't see any major surprise commits (although I could be wrong). There's still some great talent left to committ, but I think the best we're going to get has already committed (with the exception of Davonte Neal).

OU_Sooners75
1/30/2012, 09:02 PM
With the remaining non-committed recruits out there, I don't see any major surprise commits (although I could be wrong). There's still some great talent left to committ, but I think the best we're going to get has already committed (with the exception of Davonte Neal).

Davonte Neal is not deciding this week. He likes both Kish and M. Stoops.

That said, if we can at least get a in home with him to convince him to visit Norman, I think we will land this kid.

If we do, that would be a very good surprise. We were not even on his radar until Kish was hired last week.

And I would also be most excited to see what he can do. The kid IMO is underrated as a WR/DB and he is pretty good at both from the videos I have watched.

Other than that, I am excited about this entire class so far. Excited to see what Everett can do too.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/30/2012, 09:11 PM
Metoyer and Durron Neal. I watched Neal's video from this season, and got tired watching after 3/4 through. He gained some incredible yardage this yr.

cccasooner2
1/30/2012, 09:13 PM
Offense - Durron Neal - the guy is sick on lateral moves.
Defense - Kasseim Everett - hope he can make an impact either as a starter or backup.

8timechamps
1/30/2012, 09:20 PM
Davonte Neal is not deciding this week. He likes both Kish and M. Stoops.

That said, if we can at least get a in home with him to convince him to visit Norman, I think we will land this kid.

If we do, that would be a very good surprise. We were not even on his radar until Kish was hired last week.

And I would also be most excited to see what he can do. The kid IMO is underrated as a WR/DB and he is pretty good at both from the videos I have watched.

Other than that, I am excited about this entire class so far. Excited to see what Everett can do too.

Davonte Neal would be a HUGE grab if Kish could pull it off.

stoopified
1/30/2012, 10:20 PM
Salma Hayek

BoomerJ
1/31/2012, 10:46 AM
I can't wait to see the two Jordon's (Wade and Phillips) line up next to each other and wreak some havok.

Curly Bill
1/31/2012, 10:48 AM
Metoyer

TahoeSOONER
1/31/2012, 02:01 PM
Ty Darlington, coaches son and the future on the Oline

IslandSooner
1/31/2012, 02:09 PM
Trey Metoyer

StoopTroup
1/31/2012, 02:11 PM
Salma Hayek

She's hawt but that Lost Girl Succubus has me going right now... :D

http://entil2001.com/blog5/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/lost_girl_100912.jpg

Scott D
1/31/2012, 07:45 PM
Tim Kish....I'm watching to see if Curly demands he be replaced after two games.

soonerboy_odanorth
1/31/2012, 11:21 PM
Trey Metoyer tops my list, and I think the year at Hargrave is going to help him compete for a spot immediately.

Curious. I thought the year at Hargrave was to help him be competent in the classroom which in turn will allow him the opportunity to compete for a spot in the first place, and hopefully not end up on the academic casualty blotter for games, bowl games, etc.

Maybe it's just me...

8timechamps
1/31/2012, 11:29 PM
Curious. I thought the year at Hargrave was to help him be competent in the classroom which in turn will allow him the opportunity to compete for a spot in the first place, and hopefully not end up on the academic casualty blotter for games, bowl games, etc.

Maybe it's just me...

No, I think you're correct. My point is that another year of football would only help him play at his full potential at OU

StoopTroup
2/1/2012, 12:23 AM
Tim Kish....I'm watching to see if Curly demands he be replaced after two games.

I'm surprised he's not on the bubble already....LMAO

jdsooner
2/2/2012, 02:49 PM
Courtney Gardner. I think that he helps us right away. We desperately needed wide receivers and I think we got the best class in the country.

ouleaf
2/2/2012, 04:12 PM
Interested to see if/how we ever use Daniel Brooks. He's small, but clearly has elite speed.

Scott D
2/2/2012, 04:49 PM
A serious answer would be Everett and Simon. But that's just because I'm more interested in secondary play than the rest of the roster.

cccasooner2
2/2/2012, 05:58 PM
Looks like Green will do well in the Belldozer package. :)