PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma Spring Game Tickets Go on Sale Feb. 1

Jay C. Upchurch
1/30/2012, 12:34 PM
Tickets purchased for the April 14 game before April 10 are just $5.

NORMAN, Okla. — Tickets for Oklahoma’s Red/White Spring Game go on sale this Wednesday, February 1 at 8 a.m. Tickets are just $5 each through April 10 and go up to $10 after that. The 2012 Red/White Spring Game is set for April 14, kickoff has yet to be determined. Oklahoma is coming off a nation’s best 33rd 10-win season.

Sooner fans will also the opportunity for half-price general admission tickets to the OU baseball game scheduled for that same day with the purchase of Red/White Spring Game tickets. The Oklahoma baseball team, ranked No. 15 in the USA Today/ESPN preseason coaches’ poll, take on Missouri that day with the first pitch slated for 6:30 p.m.

OU SID Report

Sabanball
1/30/2012, 08:14 PM
Quick question--why do you guys charge admission for the spring game? I could understand if it went to a charity, but otherwise...I just don't get that.

badger
1/31/2012, 12:45 PM
Quick question--why do you guys charge admission for the spring game? I could understand if it went to a charity, but otherwise...I just don't get that.

The free event is "Meet the Sooners" autograph days for the kiddos. Most everything else involving football, however, there's a fee or a membership required.

Gotta pay the bills somehow, I guess.