PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather . . .

Jacie
1/27/2012, 01:04 PM
. . . have to do a three-way with Roseanne Barr and Rosie O'Donnell once a week for the rest of your life

or

. . . be married to but never bre allowed to have sex with (insert name of your favorite lust-object actress/model/childhood sweetheart of your choice here) but she gets to be unfaithful with the gardener/pool boy/your best friend/your minister/your boss/and the geeky nerd you used to pick on in highschool.

SoonerTerry
1/27/2012, 01:25 PM
no

Pricetag
1/27/2012, 02:34 PM
Where's the positive for the first scenario?

SoonerAtKU
1/27/2012, 02:58 PM
I think that the benefit of being married to whatever supermodel/actress is chosen in the second option would be enough stick to get you laid as much as you need outside that relationship. I'd pick someone like Angelina Jolie and then make a legendary run through all of the other people in the world who hate her enough to get with me.

Jacie
1/27/2012, 03:07 PM
Where's the positive for the first scenario?

Would help if you were paid a substantial amount of money in exchange for services rendered?

KantoSooner
1/27/2012, 03:20 PM
I think that the benefit of being married to whatever supermodel/actress is chosen in the second option would be enough stick to get you laid as much as you need outside that relationship. I'd pick someone like Angelina Jolie and then make a legendary run through all of the other people in the world who hate her enough to get with me.

Eggzactly! You could work the Agelina thing into a perma gig with Jennifer Anniston. Which many things would be worse than.

nighttrain12
1/27/2012, 05:24 PM
. . . have to do a three-way with Roseanne Barr and Rosie O'Donnell ...

I stopped reading right here. Choice 'B'!!! (as long as it doesn't involve losing certain unmentionable body parts).

SicEmBaylor
1/27/2012, 05:29 PM
There is no upside to the first option. No sex (and trust me I knw) is preferable to that.

Breadburner
1/27/2012, 06:13 PM
I gots lots up in the spank bank.....!!!!

GDC
1/28/2012, 12:51 PM
I don't understand the question.