PDA

View Full Version : Free **** and stupid apps question

XingTheRubicon
1/26/2012, 04:12 PM
OK, first I have about $100 worth of HP ink cartridges for the HP office jet 7310.

I believe it's HP 96/97 ink cartridges for the black and color (5 of them). I replaced a few units with different brands and anyone who wants the ink, I'll send it to you. The only fee I'll charge is that you still have to use your HP printers.

and

I have an AT&T cell plan. I hate AT&T. Who is a better carrier in OKC.

also

My wife has and iPhone. If I got a Droid (Samsung), does that limit me in any way as far as sharing or apps.

Any help would be appreciated.

ps I know there already is another iphone/droid thread in the SO and I don't care...I don't understand 70% of that thread, so please use small words. TIA

jumperstop
1/26/2012, 06:13 PM
Ink expires, so check that. You can "recycle" your used ink at Office Depot or any other office store and get two dollars for each one. I believe I heard this week Staples is offering 10 dollars back on to your rewards for each ink cartridge if you purchase another HP ink at the time. I'll take your ink, but I would just put it on my rewards at Office Depot.

As far as the cell phone, I live in OKC/Moore and have had Sprint for 8 years now. I like it just fine and never had any problems with it. Their selection of phones is just as good as any other provider, unlike in the past so that shouldn't be an issue. Sprint has the iphone if you wanted to have all the apps you've had before, but if you switch to an Android phone you probably won't be able to play games/have apps that work together with your wifes. There are a few out there that I can play with my iphone friends like Wordswithfriends, but most android apps are going to have seperate servers from the apps on Apple market even if it's the same app. If anyone knows better I'm sure I'll get corrected.

8timechamps
1/26/2012, 06:29 PM
I have AT&T, and (as I posted in another thread), the biggest downside is the lack of unlimited data. Sprint is the only carrier I am aware of that offers an unlimited plan. If you are going to use a lot of data, then you are better off going with Sprint.

I don't know anything about sharing apps between and iPhone and a non-iPhone, but having had my Samsung (Droid) for almost a week, I am completely happy with it.