PDA

View Full Version : Next time Jan...just kick his arse.

OULenexaman
1/26/2012, 02:06 PM
http://www.suntimes.com/10244248-417/arizona-gov-jan-brewer-obama-have-intense-exchange-on-tarmac.html

Brewer vs Numbnuts......my money is on Brewer.:excitement:

SoonerPride
1/26/2012, 02:12 PM
http://www.suntimes.com/10244248-417/arizona-gov-jan-brewer-obama-have-intense-exchange-on-tarmac.html

Brewer vs the President of the United States......my money is on Brewer

She looks like a harpy to me.

ictsooner7
1/26/2012, 02:44 PM

Brewer vs Numbnuts......my money is on Brewer.:excitement:

Just goes to show you it's ok to be rude to the president of the united states when he is a democrat. Like being called a liar during the state of the union.

badger
1/26/2012, 02:54 PM
Just goes to show you it's ok to be rude to the president of the united states when he is a democrat. Like being called a lair during the state of the union.

lair: a den or resting place of a wild animal: The cougar retired to its lair.

The cougar retired to its Obama. :eek:

Curly Bill
1/26/2012, 03:04 PM
LOL..the troll accidently made a funny!

SicEmBaylor
1/26/2012, 03:16 PM
Jan Brewer is a hero, and I admire the hell out of her.

ictsooner7
1/26/2012, 03:21 PM
lair: a den or resting place of a wild animal: The cougar retired to its lair.

The cougar retired to its Obama. :eek:

Typo before a meeting...

better....happy now?

badger
1/26/2012, 03:44 PM
Typo before a meeting...

better....happy now?

I'm allowed to have fun occasionally on the Internet :)

It was a joke, smile a little

LiveLaughLove
1/26/2012, 11:14 PM
She looks like a harpy to me.

Maybe she was just bringing a gun to a knife fight per Obama's instructions to supporters?

Maybe she was just getting in his face per Obamas instructions to supporters?

Maybe she is a fan of his after all?

Maybe he is a thin skinned megalomaniac? Maybe.

LiveLaughLove
1/26/2012, 11:16 PM
Just goes to show you it's ok to be rude to the president of the united states when he is a democrat. Like being called a liar during the state of the union.

Yes because we all know that the President of the United States before the Democrat was treated with exceptional kindness and respect by all.

SoonerPride
1/27/2012, 07:54 AM

Yes because we all know that the President of the United States before the Democrat was treated with exceptional kindness and respect by all.

Oh but we heard a steady diatribe against such unkindness. "you MUST respect the PRESIDENT!!"

The hypocrisy of the right on this would be funny if it weren't so stupid.

Caboose
1/27/2012, 08:05 AM
Oh but we heard a steady diatribe against such unkindness. "you MUST respect the PRESIDENT!!"

Do you feel the same way about the hypocrisy of the left on this?

Ton Loc
1/27/2012, 09:09 AM
I don't get it...a discussion over a tiny part in her book is somehow news? Who gives a ****?

I was hoping for some real substance here. I don't know why I continue to make this mistake.

okie52
1/27/2012, 10:15 AM

Did you find the hypocrisy of the left enlightening?

SoonerProphet
1/27/2012, 10:32 AM
love the neener-neener you did it first arguments. always the sure sign of some critical thinkers.

SoonerPride
1/27/2012, 10:43 AM
Did you find the hypocrisy of the left enlightening?

Hypocrisy is hypocrisy, regardless of political affiliation.

okie52
1/27/2012, 11:05 AM

Well then we are on the same page after all.

dwarthog
1/27/2012, 11:10 AM
love the neener-neener you did it first arguments. always the sure sign of some critical thinkers.

That's got nothing to do with it.

The expectation was that given past history of ill behavior toward a sitting president by folks on the left, they would have just kept their mouth shut and moved along, given their vast amounts of critical thinking skills.

SoonerProphet
1/27/2012, 11:22 AM
That's got nothing to do with it.

The expectation was that given past history of ill behavior toward a sitting president by folks on the left, they would have just kept their mouth shut and moved along, given their vast amounts of critical thinking skills.

are you saying that one side does it more than the other?

LiveLaughLove
1/27/2012, 11:47 AM

Do you imply that the hypocrisy on the left is serious and intelligent?

It must be warm in that blanket of self righteousness you wrap yourself in.

SoonerPride
1/27/2012, 11:48 AM
Do you imply that the hypocrisy on the left is serious and intelligent?

It must be warm in that blanket of self righteousness you wrap yourself in.

It's preferable to the the cloak of idiocy you wrap yourself in.

Check and mate.

LiveLaughLove
1/27/2012, 11:49 AM

So I suspect the next left leaning hypocrite you read on here, you will exclaim how funny and stupid they are, correct?

LiveLaughLove
1/27/2012, 11:53 AM

Check and mate.

You win. You called me an idiot and therefore it must be so. Indeed checkmate. I bow to your superior wit and intellect.

Everything I have read from you has been intellectually sound, stated beyond reproach, and as sharply witted as a razors edge.

Or not.

SoonerPride
1/27/2012, 11:56 AM
You win. You called me an idiot and therefore it must be so. Indeed checkmate. I bow to your superior wit and intellect.

Everything I have read from you has been intellectually sound, stated beyond reproach, and as sharply witted as a razors edge.

Or not.

Your apology is accepted.

dwarthog
1/27/2012, 12:08 PM
are you saying that one side does it more than the other?

Absolutely not.

Just pointing out there really isn't a "better person", when it comes to this sort of thing.

SoonerProphet
1/27/2012, 12:24 PM
Absolutely not.

Just pointing out there really isn't a "better person", when it comes to this sort of thing.

couldn't agree more

XingTheRubicon
1/27/2012, 03:20 PM

Check and mate.

Let me guess, you're mid-20's and your daddy still pays your car insurance...

Let me know what you think five years after you start paying for everything you owe...until then, I'm pretty sure what you happen to think isn't really of much use.

Turd_Ferguson
1/27/2012, 04:45 PM

Let me know what you think five years after you start paying for everything you owe...until then, I'm pretty sure what you happen to think isn't really of much use.The hell you say!!! SP is the smartest mother ****er on earth!!! Just ask him!!! He knows everything!!!

SoonerPride
1/27/2012, 04:54 PM

Check and mate.

Let me know what you think five years after you start paying for everything you owe...until then, I'm pretty sure what you happen to think isn't really of much use.

I was in the Pride in the 1980s.

Thanks.

SoonerPride
1/27/2012, 04:55 PM

Let me know what you think five years after you start paying for everything you owe...until then, I'm pretty sure what you happen to think isn't really of much use.The hell you say!!! SP is the smartest mother ****er on earth!!! Just ask him!!! He knows everything!!!

I appreciate your enthusiastic support.

OULenexaman
1/27/2012, 05:15 PM
I was in the Pride in the 1980s.

Thanks. Flute player?:pride:

SoonerPride
1/27/2012, 05:24 PM
Flute player?:pride:

Witty.

Turd_Ferguson
1/27/2012, 05:26 PM
Witty.The.

SoonerPride
1/27/2012, 05:30 PM
The.

Definite article.

Pricetag
1/27/2012, 05:34 PM
Dang, there are no microphones here. How will they tell from the pics that I'm pissed? Oh, I know, I'll wag my finger in his face!

This decision happened long before President Obama landed there. This is just more contrived bull****, and it has no place in serious government. Save it for Jerry Springer.

LiveLaughLove
1/27/2012, 06:42 PM
Dang, there are no microphones here. How will they tell from the pics that I'm pissed? Oh, I know, I'll wag my finger in his face!

This decision happened long before President Obama landed there. This is just more contrived bull****, and it has no place in serious government. Save it for Jerry Springer.

You were part of the planning? Or you overheard it? Surely, you're not just making it up?

It could have been that the President was the one planning on the scolding and she didn't let him get away with it. See. I can play the Let's Make Stuff Up game also, and it's just as valid as yours.

OULenexaman
1/27/2012, 11:01 PM
Witty. and funny.....truthfully...what did you play?.....I love the Pride. Since I was a kid going to games back in 63....

AlboSooner
1/28/2012, 11:16 AM
Thank God we have passed that period, when behavior like this was considered treason.

SicEmBaylor
1/28/2012, 04:34 PM
Thank God we have passed that period, when behavior like this was considered treason.

By "that period" you mean 6 years or so ago, right? ;)