PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry Senior Aide arrested for releasing classified information!

Whet
1/23/2012, 11:31 PM
In this Washington Post article, it NEVER connects this guy to Kerry! Typical covering for the libs!

The Justice Department on Monday charged a former CIA officer with repeatedly leaking classified information, including the identities of agency operatives involved in the capture and interrogation of alleged terrorists.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/former-cia-officer-charged-in-leaks/2012/01/23/gIQA3AhTLQ_story.html

(http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/former-cia-officer-charged-in-leaks/2012/01/23/gIQA3AhTLQ_story.html)

AlboSooner
1/23/2012, 11:42 PM
If only Bush were still in power. This guy would have nothing to worry about.

ictsooner7
1/24/2012, 12:41 AM
If only Bush were still in power. This guy would have nothing to worry about.

Pardon him if he was convicted. 14 years in the CIA and all the right can talk about is the two years he spent as Senate Foreign Relations Committee investigator.

Another thread from rightwing talking points.

John Kiriakou is an intelligence and counterterrorism consultant for ABC
News and a former senior investigator for the Senate Foreign Relations
Committee, focusing on the Middle East, South Asia, and international
terrorism.

Mr. Kiriakou served in the Central Intelligence Agency from 1990 until
March 2004, first as an analyst, and later as a counterterrorism operations
officer. As a senior operations officer, Mr. Kiriakou became chief of
counterterrorist operations in Pakistan immediately following the September
11 attacks. This tour culminated in the March 2002 capture of Abu
Zubaydah, al-Qa’ida’s third-ranking official, in a raid led by Mr. Kiriakou in
Faisalabad, Pakistan.

Upon his return from Pakistan, Mr. Kiriakou was named Executive Assistant
to the CIA’s Deputy Director for Operations, where he was intimately
involved in the planning for the Iraq war, and where he served as principle
Iraq briefer for the Director of Central Intelligence.

Mr. Kiriakou gained nationwide attention in December 2007 when he
became the first CIA officer to acknowledge the waterboarding of al-Qa’ida
prisoners in US custody.

Mr. Kiriakou earned a BA degree in Middle Eastern Studies and an MA
degree in Legislative Affairs from The George Washington University in
Washington, DC.

He is the author of “The Reluctant Spy: My Secret Life in the CIA’s War
on Terror,” which rose to #5 on the Washington Post bestsellers list. His
op-eds on the Middle East and Afghanistan have appeared in more than 80
newspapers in a dozen countries.

Kiriakou worked for Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.) as a Senate Foreign Relations Committee investigator from March 2009 to April 2011, according to Senate records.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0112/71826.html#ixzz1kLqB7G6a

sappstuf
1/24/2012, 07:24 AM
Pardon him if he was convicted. 14 years in the CIA and all the right can talk about is the two years he spent as Senate Foreign Relations Committee investigator.

Pardon him? By disclosing classified material that put people in danger and then lying about it shows that whatever shred of integrity that this man once had is long gone and he deserves no mercy.

But, I am a lenient man myself, like you ict. Instead of getting a bullet in the back of his head for his actions during wartime like he deserves, I will compromise, and say that life in prison without the possibility of parole is adequate because of his past actions.

Hopefully he will be put in the prison cell across from John Walker who is currently dying of throat cancer which is a fitting karmic end for that piece of trash.

TitoMorelli
1/24/2012, 09:51 AM
Hopefully he will be put in the prison cell across from John Walker who is currently dying of throat cancer which is a fitting karmic end for that piece of trash.

So would putting him in the same cell with Bradley Manning would be a reward?

sappstuf
1/24/2012, 10:33 AM
So would putting him in the same cell with Bradley Manning would be a reward?

Do you mean Breanna (http://articles.cnn.com/2011-12-17/us/us_bradlley-manning-hearing_1_bradley-manning-manning-s-article-gender-identity?_s=PM:US)?

I'm not sure he/she will be in the same wing...

ictsooner7
1/24/2012, 09:37 PM
Pardon him? By disclosing classified material that put people in danger and then lying about it shows that whatever shred of integrity that this man once had is long gone and he deserves no mercy.

But, I am a lenient man myself, like you ict. Instead of getting a bullet in the back of his head for his actions during wartime like he deserves, I will compromise, and say that life in prison without the possibility of parole is adequate because of his past actions.

Scooter Libby and DICK Cheney! WHERE ARE THEIR BULLETS?

ictsooner7
1/24/2012, 09:45 PM
And yet another reference to shooting someone in the head, the week Gabby Giffords resigns from office a year after a registered republican shot her in the head and killed 7 people.

sappstuf
1/24/2012, 11:47 PM
Scooter Libby and DICK Cheney! WHERE ARE THEIR BULLETS?

Scooter Libby was not convicted of disclosing classified documents, because he didn't do it. Richard Armitage exposed Valerie Plame by mistake. Libby is a liar but not a traitor.

Who knows what you are ranting on about with Cheney.

KABOOKIE
1/24/2012, 11:53 PM
....a year after a registered republican shot her in the head and killed 7 people.

Really? Everything I read says Jarod Loughner was a registered independent and had radical left wing viewthank was extremely liberal.

Troll.

Whet
1/25/2012, 07:13 AM
And yet another reference to shooting someone in the head, the week Gabby Giffords resigns from office a year after a registered republican shot her in the head and killed 7 people.

Still using that proven falsehood from your leftist propagandists?

It is awful the idol of the left, convicted felon, George Soros turned in his Jewish neighbors to the Nazi's, as a young boy.

about as relevant as your psychotic rant about Gifford and her shooter, the crazed liberal, lough ear.

diverdog
1/25/2012, 10:06 PM

He is not even close to the same level as Walker.

There maybe a reasonable case to be made that he was exposing information about unlawful orders that included harsh interrogation of captives. He will probably do ten years tops.

sappstuf
1/25/2012, 10:32 PM
He is not even close to the same level as Walker.

There maybe a reasonable case to be made that he was exposing information about unlawful orders that included harsh interrogation of captives. He will probably do ten years tops.

He doesn't get to pick and choose which classified information that he wants to release. That isn't the way it works and you know that DD.

He released personal information including name, address and telephone and a picture that was later found in the possession of a GITMO prisoner. He put the life of the agent and the lives of his family in direct danger.

Tell me DD, when is it "reasonable" to put another American and his family at risk?

TheHumanAlphabet
1/26/2012, 04:40 AM
In this Washington Post article, it NEVER connects this guy to Kerry! Typical covering for the libs!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/former-cia-officer-charged-in-leaks/2012/01/23/gIQA3AhTLQ_story.html

(http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/former-cia-officer-charged-in-leaks/2012/01/23/gIQA3AhTLQ_story.html)

I am shocked they never mentioned his employer. What a ****ing dooshbag, Kerry and his ilk...The Lamestream media as well. ****ers!

TheHumanAlphabet
1/26/2012, 04:41 AM

Another thread from rightwing talking points.

John Kiriakou is an intelligence and counterterrorism consultant for ABC
News and a former senior investigator for the Senate Foreign Relations
Committee, focusing on the Middle East, South Asia, and international
terrorism.

Mr. Kiriakou served in the Central Intelligence Agency from 1990 until
March 2004, first as an analyst, and later as a counterterrorism operations
officer. As a senior operations officer, Mr. Kiriakou became chief of
counterterrorist operations in Pakistan immediately following the September
11 attacks. This tour culminated in the March 2002 capture of Abu
Zubaydah, al-Qa’ida’s third-ranking official, in a raid led by Mr. Kiriakou in
Faisalabad, Pakistan.

Upon his return from Pakistan, Mr. Kiriakou was named Executive Assistant
to the CIA’s Deputy Director for Operations, where he was intimately
involved in the planning for the Iraq war, and where he served as principle
Iraq briefer for the Director of Central Intelligence.

Mr. Kiriakou gained nationwide attention in December 2007 when he
became the first CIA officer to acknowledge the waterboarding of al-Qa’ida
prisoners in US custody.

Mr. Kiriakou earned a BA degree in Middle Eastern Studies and an MA
degree in Legislative Affairs from The George Washington University in
Washington, DC.

He is the author of “The Reluctant Spy: My Secret Life in the CIA’s War
on Terror,” which rose to #5 on the Washington Post bestsellers list. His
op-eds on the Middle East and Afghanistan have appeared in more than 80
newspapers in a dozen countries.

Kiriakou worked for Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.) as a Senate Foreign Relations Committee investigator from March 2009 to April 2011, according to Senate records.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0112/71826.html#ixzz1kLqB7G6a

I don't give a **** what he did do prior to leaking, he leaked and his *** needs to be in prison, for a long time.

diverdog
1/26/2012, 06:13 AM
He doesn't get to pick and choose which classified information that he wants to release. That isn't the way it works and you know that DD.

He released personal information including name, address and telephone and a picture that was later found in the possession of a GITMO prisoner. He put the life of the agent and the lives of his family in direct danger.

Tell me DD, when is it "reasonable" to put another American and his family at risk?

Sapp.

I am just saying that will be his defense when he goes on trial. That is all.

As far as classified information.....well there is classified information and then there is classified information. The military and government as a whole tends to classify everything. I remember missions where we had TS breifings and half of the info was on CNN.