PDA

View Full Version : Alabama/LSU fans....warning-- rated R

revelladee
1/17/2012, 06:44 PM
NEW ORLEANS (WAFB) -
District Attorney Hillar Moore said "I'd try him for anything I could" after seeing a video of an LSU fan possibly being sexually assaulted by a Bama fan. Both are men.

The video appears to have been taken just after last week's BCS game wrapped up. Its sparking outrage among scores of LSU fans.

Police are now involved and the talk of criminal charges are being filed after the video was posted on the internet.

The video shows an LSU fan, apparently passed out, inside the Krystal Burger on Bourbon Street. From the street outside, you can hear chants of "roll tide."

People dressed in Alabama attire mess around with the young man, placing food containers on him and pouring water on his back. Then, one of them removes his own genitals from his shorts and climbs on the counter.

East Baton Rouge District Attorney Hillar Moore does not have jurisdiction in this case since it happened in New Orleans. "He takes his genitals out and rubs them on his body and then, and actually, you see him rub them on his face; sexual battery. If this was in Baton Rouge, I'd try to find him and try him for anything I could try him," said Moore.

The video is longer than four minutes, and during that time, no employees of the restaurant are seen trying to stop any of it.

Longtime LSU fans Kayla and Sean Nelson saw the video. They do not know the LSU fan but say they are appalled. "The whole deal...them putting trash on him, yelling at him, messing with him, pouring water on him, then pulls his stuff out his pants put it on him…that's just that's horrible," said Sean Nelson.

"This is horrible. They may have won the game, but right there makes them losers in my book." says Kayla Nelson.

New Orleans Police say they have not received any complaints but they are investigating the video. D.A. Moore says he has commissioned his investigators to search for the suspect via the internet.

He says the Orleans Parish District Attorney's office has enough just on this video to charge the man in red.

"That's pretty disgusting. First of all, at the least it's a simple battery. They are a touching him without his consent," said Moore.

9News contacted Krystal's corporate office, and they said:

"We are appalled that this despicable incident would ever occur and this has never before happened in our restaurants.

One of our employees notified our manager who took action and dispersed the crowd."

-Krystal Restaurant

There's so much I could say to this but I'll just say...kinda glad we didnt end up in New Orleans :offended:

En_Fuego
1/17/2012, 07:11 PM
This stuff happens on every college campus. Most of the queers still remain silent. Even though they look at your crotch everytime you meet them.

sooneredaco
1/17/2012, 07:19 PM
I'm may get negged or blasted for saying this, but oh well.

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving fan base. That redneck hillbilly base of fans are usually on the other side of this equation.

That is all...

47straight
1/17/2012, 07:38 PM
I've been to that Krystal on bourbon street. It's like Mad Max late at night. I seriously doubt the angle of an angry mob of bama supporters overwhelming LSU fans.

goingoneight
1/17/2012, 07:43 PM
Now, wait a minute. The media would have you believe that only OU fans would do such a thing. This suggests that every fanbase has drunk *******s. Say it ain't so!

Soonerjeepman
1/17/2012, 08:00 PM
seriously...after the **** that I went through in 03 (granted no one put their genitals on me...lol...)...I could care less about lsu fans...bunch inbred a-holes....

LASooner
1/17/2012, 08:03 PM
Just goes to show you how complete Saban's gameplan against LSU was.

Landthief 1972
1/17/2012, 08:06 PM
Wonder if that outraged DA would be so gung-ho to prosecute the LSU fan for public intoxication. Where's his indignation when those asses are harassing fans of opposing teams?

StoopTroup
1/17/2012, 08:54 PM
LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVF1K8vL9x0

CowboyMRW
1/17/2012, 08:55 PM
Other sites are reporting that the LSU kid is dead

StoopTroup
1/17/2012, 08:59 PM
Pretty Classy Bama Fans.....

NSFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=337SEmLIZx8

AlboSooner
1/17/2012, 09:01 PM
They finally met their match. What goes around comes around

Wishboned
1/17/2012, 09:07 PM
SEC! SEC! SEC!

StoopTroup
1/17/2012, 09:32 PM
I did think he didn't show any SEC Speed as he climbed onto that Tiger.

EatLeadCommie
1/17/2012, 10:22 PM
oh jeez...who freaking cares? Prosecuting for sexual assault? Really? The cops in Nawlins don't have anything better to do? He got frigging teabagged. Oh well. Big whoop.

And as somebody else said, the LSU fanbase does worse than this to opposing fans on a regular basis.

cleller
1/17/2012, 10:36 PM
Did I miss any comments about his purty mouth?

StoopTroup
1/17/2012, 10:37 PM
I thought a lot of folks got their man-card in Nawlins. It seemed to me that they were well known for illegal prostitution there. Well maybe at least until Katrina hit and cleansed the City. :D

So if you go down there and pay for secs...it's OK

But if a Local passes out in a burger shop and gets a freebie.....it's a felony?

That's the Nawlins I know.....lol

StoopTroup
1/17/2012, 10:38 PM
That guys junk was probably cleaner than the place he passed out on....

jiminy
1/17/2012, 11:00 PM
Other sites are reporting that the LSU kid is dead
Oh no... not the toxic sack sweat...

olevetonahill
1/17/2012, 11:18 PM
If I were the LSU kid that Bama punk best be praying Im dead, cause I would hunt him down like a ****in dog

1/18/2012, 12:18 AM
Really, who among us hasn't teabagged a complete stranger? (I keed, I keed)

Kuddos for the restaurant staff for seeing no evil. If it was Wendy's just off the interstate, I'd call the police. On Rue Bourbon, all bets are off.

sooneredaco
1/18/2012, 01:22 AM
SEC! SEC! SEC!

Thread of the year

sooneredaco
1/18/2012, 01:26 AM
I thought a lot of folks got their man-card in Nawlins. It seemed to me that they were well known for illegal prostitution there. Well maybe at least until Katrina hit and cleansed the City. :D
T
So if you go down there and pay for secs...it's OK

But if a Local passes out in a burger shop and gets a freebie.....it's a felony?

That's the Nawlins I know.....lol

Thread of the century.

Too long to make my sig though

LRoss
1/18/2012, 08:25 AM
I'm making no excuses for the perps here -- stupid and wrong on every level.

But the dude's passed out in a Krystal. That's a long way from reading Hemingway in the library and being victimized in some terrible way.

Without watching the video (really don't need to see a dude rub his junk on another dude), I'm going to say that I'm suspicious everybody here's maybe had a drink or 12.

So I say file this under "drunk people doing drunk people stuff."

LVSOONER15
1/18/2012, 10:12 AM
They finally met their match. What goes around comes around

Thats what I think as well. lsu fanbase in the worst on any level.

70sooner
1/18/2012, 10:16 AM
Alabama TV Station Airs Teabagging Video That Features The Son Of The Station’s Sports Director

Mobile, Ala.'s WKRG opened its 10 p.m. newscast with the video of an Alabama fan teabagging an LSU fan at the Bourbon Street Krystal after the BCS title game. What WKRG failed to mention is that one of the stars of the video is none other than Patrick Setterstrom, a recent college grad and son of the station's sports director, Randy Patrick Setterstrom. Indeed, if you watch the video, it's Patrick Setterstrom who first attempts to pull out his package before girlfriend Ellen Cassin (who's conveniently wearing a jersey with her own name on it) stops him.

(By the way, we've gotten emails indicating that the victim is indeed alive. We'll have more on this later, and we apologize for passing on rumors earlier that the man might have died.)

A number of tipsters identified the couple for us. We tried to contact Patrick Setterstrom and Ellen Cassin for their sides of the story, and because we get the sense they know the individual who eventually does assault the LSU fan. Both Patrick and Ellen deleted their Facebooks immediately after I contacted them. I've also gotten no response from emails or phone calls to WKRG's Randy Patrick Setterstrom, who during his own report later in last night's newscast made no mention of the video. We'd love to know his reaction to seeing his son in the shot—or if he even noticed.

If Patrick and Ellen somehow don't know the perpetrator, they have a ton of pictures of him and of the incident in general—you can see them posing for the photos in the video we posted on Sunday. Since the New Orleans police are investigating this case, those photos are probably of some importance right now.

The video itself was originally uploaded to YouTube by Reilly Terrell, proprietor of BamaSportsForum. He says in an email that he was simply passing by and saw what was happening through the Krystal window. He says he doesn't know any of the people who appear in the video.

If Alabama fans are truly as angry about this incident as the emails we've received from so many of them suggest, you'd figure one of them would know the teabagger's name. The tip line's open. Here's the most detailed tip we've gotten:

I met this guy at The Rusty Nail in New Orleans earlier that day. He said his name is Brian and he was from Pheonix [sic] City, Alabama. He's married and has a 3 month old baby….(which he decided to tell us rudely that he left at home so he could have more fun). He was completely intoxicated and rude the whole entire time, even to the Alabama fans.

Oh, and as for Chris Kelley, the troll who tried to take credit for the incident, congratulations to him. We tracked down his wife, her place of work, her phone number, and even called her boss. Chris Kelley sent us on a wild goose chase that included our informing his wife's boss that he had confessed to a sexual assault. Successful troll!

SoonerTerry
1/18/2012, 10:17 AM
hhmm, I've never seen the actual moment a serial killer was born.

rekamrettuB
1/18/2012, 10:48 AM
Don't put yourself in a position to be teabagged at a Krystal (I miss them) joint on Bourbon street.

The Baton Rouge DA is just upset that LSU **** the bed. There's probably videos of him teabagging an OU and Ohio State fan in '04 and '08.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/18/2012, 10:54 AM
What another fan base out LSU'ed LSU? Shocking :eek:

KantoSooner
1/18/2012, 10:56 AM
Does this even count as teabagging considering the locale and time of day? I mean, the Quarter is kind of a free-fire zone and getting defenselessly drunk there is never a real fine idea.

IslandSooner
1/18/2012, 11:14 AM
seriously...after the **** that I went through in 03 (granted no one put their genitals on me...lol...)...I could care less about lsu fans...bunch inbred a-holes....

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

BillyBall
1/18/2012, 11:16 AM

Gold.

sooneron
1/18/2012, 12:31 PM
Pure Gold

sooneron
1/18/2012, 12:32 PM
**** LSU fans and their ****bag fanbase. I know people that have been jumped at death valley and I know people that have been urinated on and had their opposing jerseys set on fire. **** THEM! DIAFF!

rock on sooner
1/18/2012, 01:11 PM
If I were the LSU kid that Bama punk best be praying Im dead, cause I would hunt him down like a ****in dog

Vet, I gotta say, if I were the LSU kid, the four or five that thought it was so funny, the two young "ladies" , included,
would one day look into my face just as the most unholy terror imaginable put the kind of hurt on them that only
movie writers make up....it might be swimming in a 100 gallons of fermented human waste or standing naked on the
50 yard line at the next MNC getting teabagged by two silver back gorillas but, somehow, the revenge would be
complete, public and loooooonnnnnnnggggg lasting!

BillyBall
1/18/2012, 01:23 PM
complete, public and loooooonnnnnnnggggg lasting!

Give them all HIV. That'll learn em.

badger
1/18/2012, 01:29 PM
Texas A&M really does belong in the SEC, doesn't it? :rcmad:

Not because of sexual assualt, mind you, but because of this:

Oh, and as for Chris Kelley, the troll who tried to take credit for the incident, congratulations to him. We tracked down his wife, her place of work, her phone number, and even called her boss. Chris Kelley sent us on a wild goose chase that included our informing his wife's boss that he had confessed to a sexual assault. Successful troll!

When the rest of the Big 12 was just rolling its eyes and laughing at the Baylor beer thief, Texas A&M decided to post her name and other info to the point that her daddy got everything that he could removed from the Internet since she was reportedly applying to grad school.

In other words, Texas A&M takes sh!t too far to the point that it's not fun anymore.

They are going to fit right in with the Bammer who poisoned the Auburn trees (A&M stole every SWC mascot it could, once plotted to shoot up Baylor's campus, you name it) and the other SEC crazies.

In any aspect... except winning in sports, of course.

Jason White's Third Knee
1/18/2012, 02:10 PM
Pretty Classy Bama Fans.....

NSFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=337SEmLIZx8

So many inappropriate comments come to mind:

Well who hasnt done that in new Orleans?

Hey. That's how I lost my virginity.

Now that's tiger bait.

I wonder what their babies will look like.

At least his nuts were shaved.

Where were the cool fans? No way could I have let this go on. Sadly, I think that would have been something that the LSU fans would have done to a sooner fan back in 2003.

Fraggle145
1/18/2012, 02:27 PM
Dont get drunk and pass out in New Orleans should be the lesson here.

olevetonahill
1/18/2012, 02:46 PM

This is true, But the sombitch would still DIE . **** him

Lott's Bandana
1/18/2012, 03:19 PM
I ****ing hate New Orleans.

The place is similar to someone being proud they don't wipe their ***.

smh

Sooner91ATL
1/18/2012, 03:22 PM
This is infantile behavior at best, sexual assault at worst. Yes I was young once and did stupid crap. Wasn't right then and isn't right now.

LVSOONER15
1/18/2012, 04:02 PM

Exactly, good thing he wasn't out in the back back alley getting it worse by some trannies.

badger
1/18/2012, 04:24 PM

Another lesson? Don't travel alone or if you are with a group, make sure it's people you trust to not dump you, even if you get belligerently drunk.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/18/2012, 04:27 PM
Another lesson? Don't travel alone or if you are with a group, make sure it's people you trust to not dump you, even if you get belligerently drunk.

^^This! Where were the dudes buddies? He shouldn't have been left alone, esp. in NOLA.

badger
1/18/2012, 04:32 PM
^^This! Where were the dudes buddies? He shouldn't have been left alone, esp. in NOLA.

I remember hearing a story of an underage fan that this person's group was seriously considering dumping on Bourbon Street because they just didn't want to "babysit" anymore.

If you are traveling with a group of people that think they're babysitting you, you are with the wrong group! Or, you're acting inappropriately. Shape up or find a new traveling companion group!

8timechamps
1/18/2012, 05:57 PM

Saban's 2012 Title Game Keys to Winning:

1. Stop the run and force them to throw the ball.
2. Defend the pass.
3. Force turnovers.
4. Dominate the defensive line of scrimmage.
5. Rub genitals in their face at White Castle.

Formula to success.

Tidefan36854
1/18/2012, 07:57 PM
Saban's 2012 Title Game Keys to Winning:

1. Stop the run and force them to throw the ball.
2. Defend the pass.
3. Force turnovers.
4. Dominate the defensive line of scrimmage.
5. Rub genitals in their face at White Castle.

Formula to success.

WRONG! We don't have White Castle's in the South - We have Krystal's! Yankee...

:excitement: ;)

Fraggle145
1/18/2012, 09:33 PM
This is true, But the sombitch would still DIE . **** him

I agree if I was the LSU kid I would be pissed too, but its his own damn fault (not saying he deserved it - that's a tough one he is an LSU fan :wink:)

But...

It coulda been worse. The sombitch who passed out could be dead now. Or worse. And as far as sexual assault goes it coulda been a lot worse.

picasso
1/18/2012, 09:37 PM
Did he have a purdy mouf?

oudavid1
1/18/2012, 11:37 PM
Football aside (God forbid), this is wrong and un-American.

TulsaSooners
1/19/2012, 04:14 AM
New Orleans is truly a modern day Sodom & Gomorrah. Every time that I go there I leave feeling dirty, vow that I'll never go back, and subsequently attend church. Why we keep getting the itch to go back every once and awhile is beyond me.

TulsaSooners
1/19/2012, 04:18 AM
And LSU definitely takes things way past being fun. A friend of mine was telling me about his wife being called a whore multiple times there on a game day, and being put in a tough position: 1) give the drunk antagonistic Cajuns what they want and get jumped 30 on 1 in a fight while defending her honor, or 2) let your wife continue to be harassed. He wisely went with #1, but anyone who has ever dealt with LSU fans knows that they go far beyond anything that can even remotely be considered "fun." Picking fights, throwing cups of ****, getting in people's faces, keying visiting cars, etc, is how animals act.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/19/2012, 06:25 PM
WRONG! We don't have White Castle's in the South - We have Krystal's! Yankee...

:excitement: ;)
Exactly! They may have ripped off White Castle, but Krystal's is pure Southern... Greastle's we used to call it. Great late night place to eat...

OUmillenium
1/19/2012, 06:45 PM
Legendary thread

OrlandoSooner
1/19/2012, 06:45 PM
Texas A&M really does belong in the SEC, doesn't it? :rcmad:

Not because of sexual assualt, mind you, but because of this:

When the rest of the Big 12 was just rolling its eyes and laughing at the Baylor beer thief, Texas A&M decided to post her name and other info to the point that her daddy got everything that he could removed from the Internet since she was reportedly applying to grad school.

In other words, Texas A&M takes sh!t too far to the point that it's not fun anymore.

They are going to fit right in with the Bammer who poisoned the Auburn trees (A&M stole every SWC mascot it could, once plotted to shoot up Baylor's campus, you name it) and the other SEC crazies.

In any aspect... except winning in sports, of course.

List Eater was the only thing that the Aggies ever got right!

LVSOONER15
1/19/2012, 06:48 PM
Anymore bad stories of lsu fans? I remember seeing and hearing a bunch of their fans using some real bad racial profanity. They seem not to caret all.

soonergirlNeugene
1/19/2012, 08:09 PM
In 2003 saw a group of LSU fans on the upper level pour a huge cup of beer on an old man in a wheelchair.

8timechamps
1/19/2012, 08:10 PM
New Orleans is truly a modern day Sodom & Gomorrah. Every time that I go there I leave feeling dirty, vow that I'll never go back, and subsequently attend church. Why we keep getting the itch to go back every once and awhile is beyond me.

I think it's like picking a scab as a kid. Once you've been to N'awlins, you've been one too many times.

8timechamps
1/19/2012, 08:10 PM
In 2003 saw a group of LSU fans on the upper level pour a huge cup of beer on an old man in a wheelchair.

That's a shower in New Orleans.

sooneredaco
1/19/2012, 08:36 PM

Man up lassie. This sh!t is hilarious. Eff those inbred hicks.

Jason White's Third Knee
1/19/2012, 09:12 PM

Which inbred hicks?

And really? Having a dick rubbed on your face would make most of us go in to a murderous rage. The other ten percent would be happy about it.

olevetonahill
1/20/2012, 07:05 AM
Well its time now for the Bamer fan to 'Man up"
Hes in Jail in Nawlens :very_drunk: Hope they have his *** in segregation

Hes Not only Now gonna have a Criminal record, But Moren likely have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life
Plus he got his *** Fired from his Job

Way to plan ahead

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ap-bcs-viralvideo

TUSooner
1/20/2012, 08:09 AM
That boy's in a whole heap o' trouble. But what did he expect?
I'd hate to be in his shoes -- a white redneck boy, known to take his junk out and wave it around, in Central Lock-Up in New Orleans? Hope he's got bail lined up.
What a ****head.

47straight
1/20/2012, 08:35 AM
Well its time now for the Bamer fan to 'Man up"
Hes in Jail in Nawlens :very_drunk: Hope they have his *** in segregation

Hes Not only Now gonna have a Criminal record, But Moren likely have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life
Plus he got his *** Fired from his Job

Way to plan ahead

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ap-bcs-viralvideo

I'd have fought extradition.

oudavid1
1/20/2012, 08:45 AM

lol I laughed out loud at this!

Which inbred hicks?

And really? Having a dick rubbed on your face would make most of us go in to a murderous rage. The other ten percent would be happy about it.

Lol violation of rights is all Im saying.

EatLeadCommie
1/20/2012, 09:50 AM
That boy's in a whole heap o' trouble. But what did he expect?
I'd hate to be in his shoes -- a white redneck boy, known to take his junk out and wave it around, in Central Lock-Up in New Orleans? Hope he's got bail lined up.
What a ****head.
What did he expect? Certainly not this load of crap. What a waste of time and a completely unnecessary destruction of the guy's life. The DA who is pursuing this and the dumbass "victim" who presumably is giving the go-ahead here both should have highly unfortunate things befall them. Like basically they should both be teabagged by Satan's fiery ballsack. And shame on the local sheriff. Why won't they release the "victim's" name in this case? Please don't tell me they're treating him like a rape victim and not publishing his name on that account.

PLaw
1/20/2012, 09:50 AM
Ahh, a Deliverance moment for the ages.

Disgusting.

Boomer

VA Sooner
1/20/2012, 10:01 AM
Alabama dude was arrested this morning...

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7482454/alabama-man-seen-crude-post-bcs-video-arrested?eleven=twelve

Brian Downing... you are going down.

Bourbon St Sooner
1/20/2012, 10:25 AM
Frankly, as a citizen of the good city of New Orleans, I was a little taken aback at the fury with which police pursued this case. I mean, outside of North Mexico, we have the highest murder rate on the continent, and convict only 20% of murder cases, but we need to go after a guy that put his nutsack in some drunk guy's face.

My guess is he'll plead down to a lewd conduct charge or something, pay a fine, do some community service and that'll be it.

OULenexaman
1/20/2012, 10:31 AM
hey......maybe the DA is getting bored with murder cases. Old hat stuff. This is a viral video.....national attention. Political spotlight.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/20/2012, 10:36 AM
Frankly, as a citizen of the good city of New Orleans, I was a little taken aback at the fury with which police pursued this case. I mean, outside of North Mexico, we have the highest murder rate on the continent, and convict only 20% of murder cases, but we need to go after a guy that put his nutsack in some drunk LSU (God's Team) guy's face.

My guess is he'll plead down to a lewd conduct charge or something, pay a fine, do some community service and that'll be it.

FIFY..

Like NOLA needs to worry about this one??? You gots drugs and murders all over and the po-po and DA worries about this...

rekamrettuB
1/20/2012, 11:16 AM
Anymore bad stories of lsu fans? I remember seeing and hearing a bunch of their fans using some real bad racial profanity. They seem not to caret all.
Outside of them being horribly rude, obnoxious as hell, drunk as **** and proud of it and in your face about it (picture the close talker from Seinfeld only yelling Tigah Bait at you constantly x 1000 of them) constantly...if you could get around that, they were fine. We did see some old cougar on one of the balconies attempt to burn an OU shirt. While lighting it her hair caught fire from all the hair spray/products. Her friends on the balcony doused her with what appeared to be hurricanes and other fruity, sticky concoctions.

rekamrettuB
1/20/2012, 11:49 AM
You can't say p i s s on this board?

OULenexaman
1/20/2012, 11:51 AM
Outside of them being horribly rude, obnoxious as hell, drunk as **** and proud of it and in your face about it (picture the close talker from Seinfeld only yelling Tigah Bait at you constantly x 1000 of them) constantly...if you could get around that, they were fine. We did see some old cougar on one of the balconies attempt to burn an OU shirt. While lighting it her hair caught fire from all the hair spray/products. Her friends on the balcony doused her with what appeared to be hurricanes and other fruity, sticky concoctions. Now THAT I would like to see on video....

SoonerNutt
1/20/2012, 11:55 AM
From this thread, I have learned that it is OK to take out your junk and rub it on another person...

A) If that person is an LSU fan, or
B) If that person is on Bourbon Street, asleep, or
C) If you and your buddies are really drunk.

Sorry, I feel for you guys that had such a bad experience in NO in 2003. I was there as well, and it wasn't quite as bad for me (other than losing the game). Either way, the dude that did this crap belongs in jail, regardless of how much he had to drink, how dumb the sleeping tiger fan was, or whethere he was on Bourbon Street or any other street.

If you see a person sleeping in public and you think it's OK to put your junk on him, you are a horrible person who belongs in jail. That is it, really.

olevetonahill
1/20/2012, 11:55 AM
What did he expect? Certainly not this load of crap. What a waste of time and a completely unnecessary destruction of the guy's life. The DA who is pursuing this and the dumbass "victim" who presumably is giving the go-ahead here both should have highly unfortunate things befall them. Like basically they should both be teabagged by Satan's fiery ballsack. And shame on the local sheriff. Why won't they release the "victim's" name in this case? Please don't tell me they're treating him like a rape victim and not publishing his name on that account.

If you were the Passed out dude what would YOU want to do?

rekamrettuB
1/20/2012, 12:08 PM
If you see a person sleeping in public and you think it's OK to put your junk on him, you are a horrible person who belongs in jail. That is it, really.

Sleeping in private it's OK then? What if they aren't sleeping? Good?

Saw a dude whip out his pecker and lay it on a dude's forehead in the football weightroom one day. He was spotting him on the bench press so there wasn't much the lifter could do about it. Funny stuff right there. Since he wasn't sleeping tho he doesn't belong in jail tho. I hope if I had gotten that drunk, past out in a fast food joint, and that happened to me...my reaction would be "damn I shouldn't have drank so much". Not "I was sexually abused". Give me a break.

TUSooner
1/20/2012, 12:40 PM
Frankly, as a citizen of the good city of New Orleans, I was a little taken aback at the fury with which police pursued this case. I mean, outside of North Mexico, we have the highest murder rate on the continent, and convict only 20% of murder cases, but we need to go after a guy that put his nutsack in some drunk guy's face.

This. This This. Everybody in this case comes out a loser. From the drunk "victim" to the idiotic "perpetrator" to the burger joint, to the DA, to the whole dang city -- it's just a huge disgrace. Too bad it wasn't an LSU fan who wienie-slapped a Bama fan. Then the "authorities" would just be having a good laugh about how those Bama fans can't hold their liquor.... They better let him plead to something trivial.

olevetonahill
1/20/2012, 12:49 PM
Kevin, Ill ax again. IF it was you that had that done to em. What would YOU do, or want done?

SoonerNutt
1/20/2012, 01:10 PM

Saw a dude whip out his pecker and lay it on a dude's forehead in the football weightroom one day. He was spotting him on the bench press so there wasn't much the lifter could do about it. Funny stuff right there. Since he wasn't sleeping tho he doesn't belong in jail tho. I hope if I had gotten that drunk, past out in a fast food joint, and that happened to me...my reaction would be "damn I shouldn't have drank so much". Not "I was sexually abused". Give me a break.

You wildly missed my point. I'll make it simpler for you.

Treat people with respect. Nobody deserves to have crap like that happen to them, and if you are the type of person who does stuff like that to people, then you deserve whatever punishment comes your way.

smooth3d
1/20/2012, 01:12 PM

See ya'll some Down low folks, I've played sports and lifted weights and I would be damned if some dude laid his junk on me and not have repercussions! This is sexual assault! You can't make that sound right!

TUSooner
1/20/2012, 01:41 PM

Well yeah, I agree that the authorities are overdoing it. See me other post about taht. But anybody who does what this idiot did has little right to complain about the consequences. It's not like nobody ever heard of a DA making an example out of a fool before. And anyway, what would possess a guy to take out his wanger in and rub it on another guy he does not know in a public place? (We're not talking "Southern Decadence" here.) I have a speck sympathy for the guy, but how hard would it have been for him to keep his dealie in his pants?

8timechamps
1/20/2012, 03:22 PM
See ya'll some Down low folks, I've played sports and lifted weights and I would be damned if some dude laid his junk on me and not have repercussions! This is sexual assault! You can't make that sound right!

I don't care if I'm passed out cold or eyes wide open lifting weights, if you lay your junk on my anywhere, i'll chop that **** off with a rusty knife.

TulsaSooners
1/20/2012, 06:18 PM
FWIW, "teabagging" doesn't involve the penis. The guy from Bama just held his sack on the other dude's face (for what seemed like forever). I know that I should not even click reply to this, as it feels like a posting low. Just typing that makes me feel stupid. :offended:

picasso
1/20/2012, 09:27 PM
I'm with Danny Devito in Always Sunny on this one. I'll never understand today's generation and the dude's balls on other dudes. That's some messed up ****.

Sabanball
1/20/2012, 09:44 PM
The only guy that was TRULY assaulted and had his manhood taken from him that night in New Orleans was one Lester Miles--by Nick Saban.

soonerloyal
1/20/2012, 10:01 PM
I'm making no excuses for the perps here -- stupid and wrong on every level.

But the dude's passed out in a Krystal. That's a long way from reading Hemingway in the library and being victimized in some terrible way.

Without watching the video (really don't need to see a dude rub his junk on another dude), I'm going to say that I'm suspicious everybody here's maybe had a drink or 12.

So I say file this under "drunk people doing drunk people stuff."

And if it had been your young daughter passed out and being violated this way, would you file it in the same folder?

Turd_Ferguson
1/20/2012, 10:10 PM
And if it had been your young daughter passed out and being violated this way, would you file it in the same folder?If it was a girl doing this to another girl, this thread would be non existent...

soonerloyal
1/20/2012, 10:13 PM
If it was a girl doing this to another girl, this thread would be non existent...

If it was a girl doing this to another girl, y'all would have it at 50 pages already. :smiley_simmons:

StoopTroup
1/20/2012, 10:16 PM
If it was a girl doing this to another girl, this thread would be non existent...

Chicks with Dicks?

soonerloyal
1/20/2012, 10:19 PM
Chicks with Dicks?

Good to see this place is getting back to normal. :pride:

StoopTroup
1/20/2012, 10:24 PM
BTW.....if you can't handle your liquor or you have drank so much that even the folks that are your LSU Buddies leave you stranded on Bourbon Street after you passed out.....I'd say you were pretty lucky that all that happened to you is some kids from Alabama had some fun with you by teabagging you.

I'm thinking that things would be a hell of a lot worse if you pass out in the street a few blocks off Bourbon Street. You know....like rolled for your money, your shoes, your hat and maybe even your clothes and then possible someone decides to kick the **** out of your drunk ***.

I'm not saying the Bama folks did him a favor either but seriously....like some other folks said....don't pass out on Bourbon Street after a Game like that. Have a damn wingman. If you can't just keep your **** together and get Home before you start to drink away your sorrows because your Team lost.....maybe you should quit drinking, go to an AA meeting maybe?

StoopTroup
1/20/2012, 10:29 PM

Actually once he's laid his junk on your forehead....you have become ghey. There's no way to undo that either. :D

LRoss
1/20/2012, 10:33 PM
And if it had been your young daughter passed out and being violated this way, would you file it in the same folder?

Wow, all the way from page 2!

1) I stand by the first sentence, that it's stupid and wrong on every level.

2) If I could presume, it seems as though your question is suggesting that there's no difference between this happening to a passed out dude versus a passed out girl. I get that you're trying to personalize it by asking if it had been my daughter, and maybe that's even fair. But are you indeed suggesting that it's the same for this to happen to a dude versus a girl? If so, that's where we see things differently. And if not, then your question is no longer pertinent.

soonerloyal
1/20/2012, 10:43 PM
Hey hon, I've since moved on to yukking it up with the regulars since that post. Keep up.

LRoss
1/20/2012, 10:58 PM
You're right.

Your replying to my page 2 post was far more reasonable than my response to you after a half hour.

Can't argue with that logic!

Breadburner
1/20/2012, 11:48 PM
Damn cell phones....!

soonerloyal
1/21/2012, 09:50 AM
You're right. I should spend more of my life on here hanging on your every precious post, so I can more closely monitor every opinion & post an immediate response.

Logic. He's expecting logic on SF. Heh. How adorable.

Glad to help you get reacclimated to the place, young'un. You're welcome. *hug*

tulsaoilerfan
1/21/2012, 09:59 AM
Really can't seen how anyone thinks this is okay; not sure about some of the people on this forum

soonerloyal
1/21/2012, 10:03 AM
Really can't seen how anyone thinks this is okay; not sure about some of the people on this forum

Well dear, apparently drunk females need to be protected and drunk males deserve to be raped/assaulted. It doesn't line up with my personal belief system, but does with others. Everyone has an opinion.

LRoss
1/21/2012, 12:36 PM
soonerloyal, I don't want to argue, I really don't, and never did.

I posted my perspective days ago. You picked up on it and asked me a question. I responded to the question because it would seem chicken**** and disrespectful not to. I didn't say anything insulting or inflammatory. Since then, you've not even tried to engage the actual discussion (which is fine, if we don't see things the same I'm cool with it) and have only condescended and insulted me.

I picked it up because you did. If you want to drop it, that's fine. If you want to have a discussion, that's fine. If you just want to insult a guy on a computer with a different perspective, that's really sad for you.

soonerloyal
1/21/2012, 01:06 PM
Hon, I'm just funnin', rather like you did me for my late reply. This place is famous for wounding our own for the sake of...entertainment, I've always supposed. Lord knows I get it like the rest. Actually, it sort of gives ya warm fuzzies just to know we're all in for getting poked with the same ten-foot crimson and cream ribbon-wrapped circus pole.

Hugs from a mama. Yer all right, LR. :pride: At least on the Sports boards. I'll reserve my snooty bleeding-heart Librul judgement of your politics for a different thread. :biggrin:

bluedogok
1/21/2012, 01:37 PM
I'm with Danny Devito in Always Sunny on this one. I'll never understand today's generation and the dude's balls on other dudes. That's some messed up ****.
^^ This

I will never understand why "teabagging" was ever thought of let alone why anyone would do it.

This. This This. Everybody in this case comes out a loser. From the drunk "victim" to the idiotic "perpetrator" to the burger joint, to the DA, to the whole dang city -- it's just a huge disgrace. Too bad it wasn't an LSU fan who wienie-slapped a Bama fan. Then the "authorities" would just be having a good laugh about how those Bama fans can't hold their liquor.... They better let him plead to something trivial.
Exactly what I thought when I first heard of this story, if the roles had been reversed there is no way the authorities would do anything about it.

BoulderSooner79
1/21/2012, 03:01 PM
^^ This

I will never understand why "teabagging" was ever thought of let alone why anyone would do it.

Dogs often hump other dogs (with no regard to gender) as a show of dominance. At least that's what the dog training books say. In this case, it was intended for humiliation, but I think this idiot was displaying crude, animal behavior. Not much more than a brain stem here.

EatLeadCommie
1/21/2012, 05:49 PM
A dude teabagging a chick violates the Teabag Ethical Code, so any assumption that the cases should be handled or viewed in a similar fashion is absurd.

recemp
1/23/2012, 03:33 AM
All really makes me want to spend my hard earned money to go to a bowl game and encounter all these creeps.
I'll stay in Norman where it's civilized.
I didn't have any problem when we went in 2003 - but I did with a SUC fan and I got tossed from the Fiesta Bowl when we played WV. I got smacked by an Ohio State kid and made sure that he wasn't going to do it again.
I know people are young and drunk, but this kind of stuff is not what I buy tickets to.

Chuck Bao
1/23/2012, 05:05 AM
Yeah, there is no "love lost" (as far as I'm concerned) with LSU fans after that national championship game. Back then, we were told to immediately leave N.O. and we did. The nutjobs tauting us at the game was enough. For the life of me, I cannot understand taunting a 8-year old girl or a 70-year old woman. My mom is Cajun and she was so disgusted by it that she so hates on LSU, damn a good fine university, that it is so stupid and wrong

Why do they do that?

As a gay guy, I also wonder why straights do that. It must be humiliation, but seriously, dood, why do you think putting your nuts on a guy's face is gonna work out for you on any playing field, on any level.

oudavid1
1/23/2012, 09:22 AM

I dont believe any of this crap. Message board people always make this sh** up just to sound cool. If I had a dollar for every person who has ever claimed that they were gonna get me fired or track down my employer on the internet I would have like 20$. Whats funny is that my employee information is on my Facebook which is conveniently located under all my yappin'.

Jason White's Third Knee
1/23/2012, 11:43 AM

That's hilarious, in a latent homosexual kind of way. I have to assume that you are still of college age or younger. No way that this is ok. I reckon anything just short of penetration is ok with you... or is it? Date rape is just "damn, I shouldn't have drank so much."

Hilarious.

revelladee
1/23/2012, 03:10 PM
Wow...I guess I got things stirred up.....

Brian Downing, 32, of Smiths Station, Ala., was booked on charges of sexual battery and obscenity.

And, consequently, fired from his job.......

rekamrettuB
1/23/2012, 04:01 PM
That's hilarious, in a latent homosexual kind of way. I have to assume that you are still of college age or younger. No way that this is ok. I reckon anything just short of penetration is ok with you... or is it? Date rape is just "damn, I shouldn't have drank so much."

Hilarious.

36...immature, probably. You can draw whatever conclusion you want from my post. People have to be responsible for themselves. The LSU fan shouldn't have let himself get out of control to the point of passing out at a Krystal (still miss the heck out of those). Bama fan should have restrained from whipping out his boys and just rubbed mayo on his head and acted like he shot a load on him.

Fraggle145
1/23/2012, 04:38 PM
36...immature, probably. You can draw whatever conclusion you want from my post. People have to be responsible for themselves. The LSU fan shouldn't have let himself get out of control to the point of passing out at a Krystal (still miss the heck out of those). Bama fan should have restrained from whipping out his boys and just rubbed mayo on his head and acted like he shot a load on him.

Agreed. Bama fan ****ed up. But The LSU fan also has some responsibility. Understood he didnt ask to have a dudes balls on his face. But he still shouldnt be drunk in public. That is against the law for a reason. Bad things happen.

RedstickSooner
1/24/2012, 01:39 AM
Am I fan of rubbing balls on another man's face? No.

But should you expect that kind of thing if you're pathetic enough to drink so hard you pass out in public? Yup. Especially if you don't have the good sense to make sure you only drink that much while hanging out with a bunch of friends who would (theoretically) protect you from being "testicled" by fans of an opposing team once you passed out.

This moron couldn't handle his liquor *and* didn't have the good sense to have friends with him when he drank too much. Or possibly didn't have friends to begin with. I don't have a lot of sympathy. Nothing the Bama fans did to him, as far as I know, was actually physically harmful, was it? It was just embarrassing. He got a life lesson, no more. I don't see where the police and/or courts should waste their time trying to find someone to scapegoat, er, prosecute in this matter.

Frankly, given LSU's reputation as a party school, I think LSU should be ashamed that someone claiming to be from LSU would be so awful at handling his liquor. That's like a black belt in your dojo getting his *** kicked by a green belt from a rival dojo, yo. Or whatever belt a newb wears. I don't actually know the proper order for the lower belts. Yellow belt? Brown? Whatever.

Seamus
1/24/2012, 02:17 AM

If it were girl on girl, our anti-virus programs would be telling us our PCs were infected.

olevetonahill
1/24/2012, 06:43 AM
A question to all those who are saying its "No Big deal".

What if that was YOU, Dont say Well I wouldnt be that stupid or I'd make sure I had friends around me. Just answer the question. What if that was YOU? What would YOU do?

EatLeadCommie
1/24/2012, 07:35 AM
I've seen similar disparities on opinions of this on other boards as well. Some people, like me, dismiss it as boys being drunk and dumb and, well, being boys. Others find it repulsive, akin to sexual assault, etc... I think it must be a generational thing, or maybe some people didn't party much or never did. Not that teabagging is a natural extension of partying, but it is definitely a phrase well-known to the 35-40 and under crowd. What makes it funny is that as many times as it may be mentioned, it is rarely actually done. I don't think I've seen it actually done, apart from in video games. I've seen people passed out and had various things done to them, from their faces being marked up, to fingers dipped in water, to nails being painted, to bananas acting as peckers dangled over their heads, etc... Maybe i've even seen an actual johnson dangled over somebody's head. Stuff happens when you pass out, as it should. I'm willing to be that even the people appalled by this have seen one of the things I've mentioned done to somebody before, and have possibly even partaken. Teabagging may seem a bit radical or yet another sign that this young whippersnapper generation is out of control, but the end result is the same-- a lot of laughs for the people who see it and a bit of shame for the person who gets it.

EatLeadCommie
1/24/2012, 07:39 AM
A question to all those who are saying its "No Big deal".

What if that was YOU, Dont say Well I wouldnt be that stupid or I'd make sure I had friends around me. Just answer the question. What if that was YOU? What would YOU do?
Honestly? I'd be glad you couldn't see my face in the video. I'd be ashamed and at the same time I'd have a good laugh over it and move on. I'd be happy if I came away with my wallet and my life after passing out in the French Quarter. But that's just me, a guy who has been stupid drunk in public and has also lost his friends while stupid drunk. I don't ever recall passing out in public though.

Jason White's Third Knee
1/24/2012, 09:50 AM
Whatever incapacitated the guy gives someone the go ahead to violate him?

How about a seizure or a heart attack?

Ah. The old guy was asking for it. He was down on bourbon street and didn't take his aspirin. It's his responsibility. He should have had another fan with him. Well he's just laying there with an opposing teams hat on. I had better put my dick on his face.

I swear I never expected this on soonerfans. Sure LSU fans can get out of control but that doesn't mean that all of them are deserving of stuff like this.

StoopTroup
1/24/2012, 08:47 PM
As a gay guy, I also wonder why straights do that. It must be humiliation, but seriously, dood, why do you think putting your nuts on a guy's face is gonna work out for you on any playing field, on any level.

He had a lot of happy drunk bama girls around so imagine how it must look to them when he shows he ain't scared to hump a Tiger's Face in it's natural habitat. :D

there there
1/25/2012, 01:56 AM
I don't understand how anyone could think this is ok or that they are overreacting by pressing charges. I'm in my 20s and have heard about tea bagging but don't know of anytime that it actually occurred. There have been times when someone was passed out and someone mentioned it, but it was always in a joking way and no one would have actually done it.

Do you not think it it should be a crime to rub your genitals on someone without their consent? Why would it matter if the victim was drunk? Does that make date-rape ok?

What if someone passes out in public with their wallet on their lap and someone takes it. You could say they are stupid but doesn't the person that committed the crime still deserve to be prosecuted even though both people did something stupid?

Seamus
1/25/2012, 05:22 AM
I don't understand how anyone could think this is ok or that they are overreacting by pressing charges. I'm in my 20s and have heard about tea bagging but don't know of anytime that it actually occurred. There have been times when someone was passed out and someone mentioned it, but it was always in a joking way and no one would have actually done it.

Do you not think it it should be a crime to rub your genitals on someone without their consent? Why would it matter if the victim was drunk? Does that make date-rape ok?

What if someone passes out in public with their wallet on their lap and someone takes it. You could say they are stupid but doesn't the person that committed the crime still deserve to be prosecuted even though both people did something stupid?

Bingo. This ^^^

Breadburner
1/25/2012, 08:09 AM
I do not like balls coming at my face....!

oudavid1
1/25/2012, 09:35 AM

thats what the facemask is for!!!

rekamrettuB
1/25/2012, 03:07 PM

He never saw them.

Breadburner
1/25/2012, 05:13 PM
He never saw them.

My spidey sense would let me know...I think he was use to it....!!!

VA Sooner
1/25/2012, 07:07 PM

He never saw them ******... which is a very good thing.

Oops.... that was a little too far.... sorry.

picasso
1/26/2012, 12:40 AM
Probably would have been better for all parties involved if it were just some innocent good old dry humping.